Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,929 members, 7,845,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Hiv Patients,staphylococus Patients Other Std - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Patients,staphylococus Patients Other Std (760 Views)

Taraba State Currently Treating 30,000 HIV Patients. / I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus / Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Patients,staphylococus Patients Other Std by hope4hiv: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2009
When someone is tested positive to HIV ,it means the defence in the blood is down and such blood immunity cannot fight infection any longer , staph is another stubborn infection too that goes down to the blood,many have used several antibiotics like cefotaxime,ceftriaxone,peflotab,offloxacine,vancomycin,fortum,gentamicin and so on as prescribed by doctors , they do go for test again and it says mild or scanty , some test even says no staph but yet the patient still complain about the symtons , the issue is that most of these antibiotics are becoming resistance to these bacteria , virus or fungus (organisms)that causes these infections , though they are very sensitive to it during medical laboratory test but when used they becomes resistance to it and then the patients continue to suffer on and on the symtons another reason is the food we eat , mostly carbohydrate and full of chemicals that does not help the body so THE SOLUTION TO FINALLY DEAL WITH THESE IS BULGARIAN ELIXIR WHICH ARE PURE NATURAL WITH NO SINGLE SIDE EFFECTS , I HAVE USED IT BEFORE AND IT HAS WORKED FOR ME AFTER SPENDING FORTUNES ON ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED DRUGS AND OTHER HERBAL HOMES
ARE YOU HIV POSITIVE THIS BULGARIAN ELIXIR WOULD BOOST YOUR BLOOD IMMUNE SYSTEM AND INCREASE YOUR T COUNT CELLS .IF TAKING FOR A LONG TIME THE RESULT IS AMAZING , ARE YOU DIABETICS OR HAVE OTHER STD CALL NOW 08064606443 or mail felolakk@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Fertility And Pregnancy / Help I Want To Pack Out. My Room Mate Has Staphylococcus / Weight Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.