Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones (51413 Views)

2016 Internally Generated Revenue By Geopolitical Region / FG Draws 3-year Plan For Major Roads In Six Geopolitical Zones / HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by mmsen: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
The North West with its %50 > literacy rates is where a disproportionate amount of the nation's talent is?

Hilarious.
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Asgid: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wow!

Folks living in Lagos State, please help out with this. It's really urgent: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4ysJeqZ75d81LRr3oqsoG4qMgIlOb1QRtqfzUl8h91IWI2Q/viewform?c=0&w=1
Its really urgent. Thanks!
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by breadwinna: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chai!!!!There is God o!!!
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by princeakins(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
IF I TALK WETIN I WAN TALK THE MODS GO BAN ME. MAKE I KUKU KEEP QUIET DY FIND SPACE BOOKERS

cool talk we are listening.. we gat ur bck

2 Likes

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by ozimec(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Koolking(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
The list was not necessary. Even if Buhari is appointing his kinsmen and foreigners to help him revamp Nigeria, I don't care.

I only care about result - 'respite' for the Nigerian people at the end

5 Likes

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Temptee101(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Serve Nigerians right. When next una see anything that resembles Bubu or APC una go run

1 Like

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by princeakins(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Baba dribbling the 5% region like dz grin cheesy

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by olapluto(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is damning on Buhari and those NE and NW regions. If Buhari sets such a bad precedence, then the NE and NW may suffer greatly in the near future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by muhamadnur: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
SAI BABA. YOU,VE REALLY REPRESENTED THE NORTH-EAST THATS BEEN BEHIND YOU SINCE 2003

1 Like

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by sharpk007(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Buhari fear God na

4 Likes

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by ellovee(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
let those of us that are of Southern extraction endeavor to prevail on our political leaders to join us in the fight for self determination. In as much as the system remains like this, or faith will at all time be determined by the Fulanis. With everything that makes up me, I shall forever refuse to align myself with them.

2 Likes

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by abouzaid: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
(singing in coolio voice) "I'll see you when you get there, if you ever get there"to all the one Nigerian chanters, please they should tell us the appointees from the south east and their offices because I'm almost sure that they're not upto that number, also how many northern Christians were appointed?

1 Like

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Mimisboygreat: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
princeakins:

cool talk we are listening.. we gat ur bck
LOL THANKS BUT I NO WANT TROUBLE grin
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by bender79: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Koolking:
The list was not necessary. Even if Buhari is appointing his kinsmen and foreigners to help him revamp Nigeria, I don't care.

....and you honestly think that is lopsided appointments has yielded results?

6 Likes

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by moffat(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
kwotinu!!!kwotinu!!!kwotinu!!!

1 Like

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
i dont understand one thing, most Igbos are shouting give us biafra and still shouting marginalised appointments.
the southeast has the least members in APC, and least number of states in Nigeria and want equal representation in appointments.
make una fear God small.

5 Likes

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by princeakins(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
LOL THANKS BUT I NO WANT TROUBLE grin

FREEDOM OF SPEECH DEY, I NO GO DULL U & FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH STILL DEY, I CAN ASSURE YOU

Guy check ma siggy ok?
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by madecity(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=opal4real post=47661428]

SOUTH -EAST SLOT GIVEN TO NORTH -EAST.

NEPOTISM IS WORST THAN CORRUPTION.[/quote
u no fit hate devil lyk hm tin...una no vote am yet una want make hm giv una appointment leave pple wey vote am...

1 Like

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by abouzaid: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
olapluto:
This is damning on Buhari and those NE and NW regions. If Buhari sets such a bad precedence, then the NE and NW may suffer greatly in the near future.
the north central must be used as willing slaves-ahmadu bello, the grandson of uthman da fodio.

1 Like

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by bopm: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
this wat i call, CHANGE your STYLE
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by madecity(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
opal4real:

NEPOTISM IS WORST THAN CORRUPTION.
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Doug07034780891(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Bubu is something else.. cheesy
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by madecity(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
opal4real:

NEPOTISM IS WORST THAN CORRUPTION.
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by oyibotat: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
dear all,

do we really understand the "federal character" or quota system that has been invoke for a very long time in Nigeria.

check the population of each zone, the no. of seats occupied at the national Assembly and equate it with the appointments. then and only after then, you can understand why the appointmens are the way they are.

the population census figures we are using, methinks is the problem not Buhari
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by abouzaid: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
i dont understand one thing, most Igbos are shouting give us biafra and still shouting marginalised appointments.
the southeast has the least members in APC, and least number of states in Nigeria and want equal representation in appointments.
make una fear God small.
if Obama has used the same approach, America would have been in civil war by now, democracy is not about first class and second class citizens.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Koolking:

and are you seeing the respite for the common man?,instead things are getting worse

1 Like

Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Mimisboygreat: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
princeakins:

FREEDOM OF SPEECH DEY, I NO GO DULL U & FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH STILL DEY, I CAN ASSURE YOU

Guy check ma siggy ok?
NO SHAKEMENT BRO. MENTION ME ON THAT DAY ND I WILL GIVE U MY SUPPORT
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by abouzaid: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
oyibotat:
dear all,

do we really understand the "federal character" or quota system that has been invoke for a very long time in Nigeria.

check the population of each zone, the no. of seats occupied at the national Assembly and equate it with the appointments. then and only after then, you can understand why the appointmens are the way they are.

the population census figures we are using, methinks is the problem not Buhari
zombie alert, another paid apc online change agent talking after eating Aisha rice.
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by lordtriplee(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
junketer:
they will mention ngige, kachikwu and other ministers. Somebody should please tell us who was appointed from south east, and what they were appointed for.

Kachikwu is south-south; not south-east.
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by Fedayeen02: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Is kachukwu from the east?
mr daft the buhari said so
Re: Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones by princeakins(m): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
NO SHAKEMENT BRO. MENTION ME ON THAT DAY ND I WILL GIVE U MY SUPPORT

NO qualms respect to a blood cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.