Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) (30194 Views)

Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Camel Toe In Yoga Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by forkadict(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
On top all the sheet wey you chop, na ordinary bag you fit see the money take buy. SMH
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by Curdlebug(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Really
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by holluwai(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
If it is not the fake one cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by hUmaneOne: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sdk readers and decoders una well done o grin grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by maxtop(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Stewpid ...showing off just to oppress sha. Who she epp ? Abeg next page jare.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by passionate88: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
The s h I t eater
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by Hollawaley(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
show off-
Nigeria Immigration Officer Udensi I L & Her Colleagues Extorting Money From Nigerians-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qvTkdh-5C4
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by diva90: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Houseofglam7:
That bag is as fake as the smile on her face abeg

She's looking good though.
No homo

I figured the bag was fake too, just didn't want to be blunt but seeing that you already mentioned it as well. I might as well conclude. She's trying to play another Linda Ikeji fake Hermes saga.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by nintal(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
And this appears as front page? Some times nairaland do make me think that some 'you know' is taking place some where...
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by veave(f): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
people should stop lying... i smell jealous friends spreading lies and rumours
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by teebillz: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Masanto:
Well, while some others are busy flaunting their cars, wealth, jewels etc Seun is busy counting his millions in Ota.

The more the flaunt, the more money the yoruba boy from ota makes.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by branolistical: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Poo Poo Poo why do everyone keep saying this?! Does she ingest Poo for a living? Just curious
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by Deyoungprince: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Why not give a part of the money used in buying the bag to save dying Leo Mezie. Just my thought shaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by faitheverest(f): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
chai.......that's all!
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by Yinkay: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Na only that one new bag she dey carry upandan in different pose?
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by dassylegend(f): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lovely
Wait sef, who she epp
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by STILESGANG: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Daniella okeke the dubai shit eater....90% of nollywood actress are coded runs girl.They just get levels.If you have money and I mean serious money you will Bleep genevieve and rita dominic together this night grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
See her
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by Switsex(f): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
diva90:

I figured the bag was fake too, just didn't want to be blunt but seeing that you already mentioned it as well. I might as well conclude. She's trying to play another Linda Ikeji fake Hermes saga.

How do you know the bag is fake?

Can you spot the original when you see one?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by franklingud(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Does the bag have anti-snatch chip or something?
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by Olulinks(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
feranmi400:
lovely
Na person wey dem talk say dey chop sh**t you dey say lovely to. Smh!
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by BIGkoboko: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nice
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by Samzack(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Donpoker9:
pls someone should enlighten me, wat is so special abt dis bag?
I no kno o, d way dem dey talk bout d bag 4 my mind Nah gold dem use take make d bag cuz me I no understand y gals dey gaga 4 d bag o....oya ladies explain ursef
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by permanentgrace(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
amacastel:
After eating rich men pupu I no dy envy her ooo

I thought we had forgotten so soon how she makes a living out of eating big men poo poo.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by Samzack(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
branolistical:
Poo Poo Poo why do everyone keep saying this?! Does she ingest Poo for a living? Just curious
u no hear? say diz gal dey chop bigmen sh*t 4 money

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by PweetyJbaby(f): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
If u lik mak u eat poo,na u get ur mouth o,i hope sey den say den say no go kill sum people for dis naija,abeg kwantinue enjoin ur lyf o,if u lik top am wit urine,no be my mouth u go use
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by Spiff20(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
But wait o, wat's so special about this bag? Can it last up to 10yrs? So she owns a bag and it's news, on front page. I created a thread about updating gospel songs it didn't even get to back page now hemp abi na herme bag is here, how does this affect the fact that i bought one spaghetti for 200naira? I tire for una
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by Donpoker9(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
Samzack:

I no kno o, d way dem dey talk bout d bag 4 my mind Nah gold dem use take make d bag cuz me I no understand y gals dey gaga 4 d bag o....oya ladies explain ursef

nawa oooh
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by abike12(f): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
no be the poo poo moni? God forbid.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Its not an investment.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
diva90:

Lol
Hermes does not make enough bags to go round.
They're all sold out even before they hit the market.
I'd rather stick with my Nine West, Lacroix and co.

If it were Gucci,I would've believed it's the real deal
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
After finding out the source of her wealth I don't envy her any more. If anything I pity her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery / Sikiratu Sindodo Celebrates Her Birthday In Style, Rocks Red Gown. See Photos / Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.