Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Kanye West Is An Embarrasment To All Black People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Is An Embarrasment To All Black People (881 Views)

BREAKING NEWS | Kanye West Is…………. More Sad News From The Music Industry / Oge Okoye Stylish In All Black (photos) / J.T Tom West Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Is An Embarrasment To All Black People by bigo55: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2009
after disrespecting Taylor swift, beyonce and everybody at the mtv awards. this guy needs to be banned from ever appearing at any awards show. this is the first time he's done thin. He has brought shame to the entire black race. Now people are really going to that blacks do not know how to act in public. But beyonce showed how classy she is by inviting taylor swift back to finish her speech, beyonce has just savage the black race.
Re: Kanye West Is An Embarrasment To All Black People by vanitty: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2009
what is all this gibberish undecided
Only an idiot would think so, Kanye west is an embarrassment to himself and himself alone
Re: Kanye West Is An Embarrasment To All Black People by morpheus24: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2009
I love kanye ever since the "BUSH DON"T LLIKE BLACK PEOPLE' comment

Please people died for the right to his freedom of speech and he is simply exercising that right like those stupid "tea party" peoples.

Let Freedom Reign!
Re: Kanye West Is An Embarrasment To All Black People by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2009
why? Am i Kanye's brother?
Re: Kanye West Is An Embarrasment To All Black People by oge4real(f): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2009
He is an embarrasment only to himself and his folks. Why did he not vote Beyonce before the show to ensure she got the award, instead of showcasing his illiyteracy in public?
Bushman!
Re: Kanye West Is An Embarrasment To All Black People by MrCrackles(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
Fuc.k Kanye and his tantrums! grin
Re: Kanye West Is An Embarrasment To All Black People by kayc33(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2009
vanitty:

what is all this gibberish undecided
Only an idiot would think so, Kanye west is an embarrassment to himself and himself alone

PERIOD!
Re: Kanye West Is An Embarrasment To All Black People by russellino: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2009
Kanye west is a certified jackass. Its crazy what success can do to a guy. when he came out with ''college dropout'' he was part of the ''backpack rap''crew with guys like common and talib kweli who are all intellectuals, now he's just a jackass wit lots of bling. ''Louis Vuitton don'' my butt.
Re: Kanye West Is An Embarrasment To All Black People by ima1(f): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
I kinda have mixed feelings about this issue, I think Kanye was an a*s for doing that but it did kinda have some truth to it, we all know Beyonce's video kicked ass, compared to Taylor swift, and i appreciate Kanye for expressing his views but he could have done it in a more less embarrasing way, cuz now he is seen as bullying a little girl.

In the end i think kanye should have handled himself better afterall they had to over look someone better than him for him to be recognized for his first award, i mean shit like this happens, we all get mad and protest but Kanye just went over the top crazy with it.
Re: Kanye West Is An Embarrasment To All Black People by kiki(f): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2009
woooooooooow well that was wat i tot last nyt but then when u actually think bout it i tnk he only did it cos of what happened to Obama well but still idk

(1) (Reply)

Brittany Murphy's Husband Is Dead / Behind The Scenes Pictures From Dbanj & Snoop Video Shoot For Endowed Rmx / Busta Rhymes Is In Love With Faze’s Song – Originality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.