Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD (17805 Views)

Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) / Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD / Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by SolutionsGuy: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
hmmm
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by Luckylife(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
theripper3:
When u keep putting square pegs in round holes. This country is a comedy of errors. A Doctor as minister of labour and productivity, a bloody hooligan as minister of transport , a lawyer as minster of power and a cattle rearer as a president. Ain't that a sight .

Stating the obvious , the first step is to northernization of all key appointments so that when they finally force or want to islamised the whole country, no government authorities that will stand and issue orders against it . Christians and southerners be wise before it too late.
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by Fedayeen02: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mynd44:
She facially resembles Mallam El'Rufai tongue tongue tongue
why are you pouting like mu.siwa grin
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by Fedayeen02: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Victorakats:

Congratulations to her... This is an evidence that who you're loyal to determines where you will get your royalty from.. Lol

html
Oby ezekwesilil will doubt that thing you just typed
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by shamecurls(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Engrghidazuka:
From Muslim to Muslim.....

Sai Baba!

As events are unfolding, we are watching! sad shocked sad

You spent too much years in the village
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by Victorakats(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Oby ezekwesilil will doubt that thing you just typed

Oby's loyalty wasn't complete... At a point it seemed like she gave up.. But this lady has been consistent and well you know the rest of the story. cool

2 Likes

Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by Daniyomex(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hope the #BringBackOurGirls campaign founded by this woman still contnues with her new position in this failed government? Or has the crusade be silence forever?
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by Ndycharly: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
That reward was as a result of her contribution in using BRING BACK OUR GIRLs CAMPAIGN TO BRING DOWN GEJ government.

Nigerians knows it will come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by Haykings100: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Northerner hand ova to anoda Northerner. I comment my reserve.
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by opribo(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Resembles one former chairman of PDP's daughter anyway. Could still be the one never can tell.
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by SeanDada1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
1zynnvn:
As long as she can deliver, ride on

Silent Wailer!!

Dyu know you can monitor the location of your car/truck, demobilize the vehicle in case of theft,listen to conversations in your car even when you are not there, all with your mobile phone, etc contact costrack services on 0808 846 9876.We are in Abuja.
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by shamecurls(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
predear:
Has anytin gud come out of dis northernised appointments?.......

grin grin grin

Pained 5%
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by nwaanambra1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
angry
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by ikorodureporta: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Who get her profile, make i see wetin she get. I hear say na single.. V.pretty! 2moro i go land Marina go toast am
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by uchwar1: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'm still waiting for Ezekwesili's appointment
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by jrusky(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nice one from Habib to Hadiza oh what a wonderful stuffs Buhari please if their is any southerners in any of your portfolio even Minister portfolio please replace them as quick as possible with the name like Hammed or Ibrahim or Gomi or Usman from Taraba or Nassarawa or Sokoto please, dem south never see anything yet.

Please put Hausa and fulani everywhere infact if it's possible for you please make sure all southern APC Governors be replace by the Northerners that will be so cool. When a fool refused to wake UP he or she will die as a fool. The foolishness of the South as really put hot chilli in their silly A r s e. Tinubu where are you how market, wetin come dey for your people nah Okorocha where is your face anything else Niger Delta bastard Lucifer Amaechi where art thou power oh Pooh Lion of Delta

I repeat Southerners has not see anything yet next time you will open your eyes and your brain to know what is between two line before making a choice. Hausa and Fulani used you and dumped you as usual now Buhari you want to kill yourself for can not even trust you again but can trust his people who were sleeping in their houses when you fools were working your a r s e to brought him to power. Shame on you all Nntttoorr!!!

Buhari please put Hausa or Fulani everywhere I mean everywhere in and out carry go.

Seun Osewa or Seun Sewa they are coming for you its a matter of time, please if you like take it as a joke when that time come you will remember I once told you they are coming for you but how or when I cant tell you but surely the dawn day is looming.
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by diegwu01: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
jrusky:
Nice one from Habib to Hadiza oh what a wonderful stuffs Buhari please if their is any southerners in any of your portfolio even Minister portfolio please replace them as quick as possible with the name like Hammed or Ibrahim or Gomi or Usman from Taraba or Nassarawa or Sokoto please, dem south never see anything yet.

Please put Hausa and fulani everywhere infact if it's possible for you please make sure all southern APC Governors be replace by the Northerners that will be so cool. When a fool refused to wake UP he or she will die as a fool. The foolishness of the South as really put hot chilli in their silly A r s e. Tinubu where are you how market, wetin come dey for your people nah Okorocha where is your face anything else Niger Delta bastard Lucifer Amaechi where art thou power oh Pooh Lion of Delta

I repeat Southerners has not see anything yet next time you will open your eyes and your brain to know what is between two line before making a choice. Hausa and Fulani used you and dumped you as usual now Buhari you want to kill yourself for can not even trust you again but can trust his people who were sleeping in their houses when you fools were working your a r s e to brought him to power. Shame on you all Nntttoorr!!!

Buhari please put Hausa or Fulani everywhere I mean everywhere in and out carry go.

Seun Osewa or Seun Sewa they are coming for you its a matter of time, please if you like take it as a joke when that time come you will remember I once told you they are coming for you but how or when I cant tell you but surely the dawn day is looming.

See all the time you spent wailing.. Channel your energies elsewhere , you have a chance in 2019..
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
They have finally own and Manage anything that brings Money into this country...but time will tell
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by NobleG1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
From one ab*oki to another! All important offices are held by ab*okis!
Buhari's Northernization is in full force!

Yorubas will never learn! Ab*okis use them like toilet paper!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by Dpharisee: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
No more fake cries over Chibok girls again. Bring Back Our Ports

Love Machine:
What is her area of qualifications.Did she study a maritime course? Cos I don't get this tribal appointment the president is taking.

What qualification? She knows nothing about maritime, she has worked for NGOs and formed the BBOG movement and was El Rufai personal secretary in BPE.
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by Appareil(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
yeyeboi:
See buhari arrangement !!! Very soon Nigeria will turn to the republic of northerners if care is not taken.
ie don turn since!

1 Like

Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by donestk(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Abokki ti take over grin grin grin
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by gozmok1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
like if Buhari is senile

share if my grandfather is senile

1 Like

Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by Ekowise(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
Love Machine:
Her mind will be at rest as she has been compensated with an appointment.She will not be partaking in protest and fake cry over the invented chibok kidnapped again.It remains madam oby ezekwesili.
Oby Ezekwesili is not from the north. So she should expect nothing. it's presently the govt of the north.
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by rufaikoko(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nicholas190:
Congratulations to Buhari for regionalism our zoo country, no be my real face
is did ur Papa?
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by SmellingVagina: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Abbokki Hands Over To Abbokki while the 5% that didn't vote should go jum InTo Lagoon
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by temptnow: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Love Machine:
Her mind will be at rest as she has been compensated with an appointment.She will not be partaking in protest and fake cry over the invented chibok kidnapped again.It remains madam oby ezekwesili.
taarr she will have to convert to Oby hadjia ezekwesili. Denounce Jesus as her one and only saviour.

1 Like

Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by Haykings100: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
North hand over to North. Seems na only d Northerners dat voted for Buhari
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by Allee90: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
They keep on insulting us as illiterates and parasites and we keep on dominating and ruling over them!!!

1 Like

Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by Chibest2000(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
This Buhari's north-sided appointments is getting too much, those it mean that the other geo-political zones are made of block brains with nothing to offer to Nigeria? Baba God is watching....
Re: Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD by bashydemy(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2016
predear:
Has anytin gud come out of dis northernised appointments?.......
What good comes out from Southern appointment under GEJ other than corruption.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Buhari Meets Super Eagles / Atiku: Buhari Unaware Of Allegations Against CJN Because Cabals Running His Govt / Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.