Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo (50471 Views)

Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour / Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo / Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wow she still looks good. Slim girls rock.

2 Likes

Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by shamecurls(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
The Babe is beautiful

Will choose her over an oil job.

Rather be cooking for her than wasting my time working in an oil company
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by sweetilicious(f): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
NwaNimo1:
She looks miserable.....hope she doesn't mistreat the baby
No she is not
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by okonja(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Interesting
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by Cherishing(f): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
fine girl always looking v.sweet

2 Likes

Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by wiloy2k8(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by Arewa12: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
nyc
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by demzey(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
dannyben5:
This cant stop me from flexing my eba....

D day I watched d video of ur picture ehnn....I jus open mouth kip
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by iamauxin(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
shamecurls:
The Babe is beautiful

Will choose her over an oil job.

Rather be cooking for her than wasting my time working in an oil company
the Juju in your village is strong.

1 Like

Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by Titilayooni(f): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Kobicove:
Better keep your private life off social media except you want your marriage to be scrutinized by the public just like a certain Ms Savage!
Thank you oooo
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by karryn(f): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Where them doubting thomas @?
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by Prechicliff(f): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Realberry:
Baby Is Dissapointed By Mum's Lack Of Boobs...

sweedy..its not right to body shame your fellow woman

3 Likes

Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by Missonas(f): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
I understand precious moments but ask tiwa who finally beg her to show jamjam to d world
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
Haba meigida pity the baby na.
Skelewu:
Make she stop all this shakara abegi. angry If she wan show her baby make she show the baby fully. Except the baby worwor like im papa. undecided
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by djbussy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Congrats. Warning to olosh's. Roseko's are scares dis days. The ones you find are dangerous. Do same now and aviod becoming a public property. Stop doko dokoing to make money.
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by holluphemydavid(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Happy for her
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by justjify(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Realberry:
Na girl talk this one? shocked
Its a pity... angry

Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by seanblaise(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by Elle277(f): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
I like Dija..go girl!
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by 99foxxy(f): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Skelewu:
Make she stop all this shakara abegi. angry If she wan show her baby make she show the baby fully. Except the baby worwor like im papa. undecided
Chai chill na, do you know his father to determine he's ugly abi na yab?
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by mitchyy(f): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Realberry:

Its disappointing to read this from a lady
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by Martinmania(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Are we sure she didn't adopt this baby... me I no see when dija get belle oo... for a whole 9months make Nigerians no know say celeb get belle... I dun berieve...

1 Like

Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by amtaken(f): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
One by one Dbanj is loosing all his babes..
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by dammyluv911(f): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
if to say she don born tru tru e for son add small flesh
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is what happens, when a lady has unplanned pregnancy she cannot abort. That would certainly call for unplanned, hush hush, "arrangee" wedding. It appears Di'ja was not really prepared for all this. But then life continues. That's what I see from her countenance in this picture.
It's well o.

O f'owo l'eran.
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by lloydmuna2(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
We need to lay hands spiritually on this wedding so devil no go out asunder,,,, let us pray!!!
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by CHARLYX9: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cherishing:
fine girl always looking v.sweet
lesbo alert.14yrs on the way
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by CHARLYX9: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
karryn:
Where them doubting thomas @?
am here aunty pls flash those big oranges
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by eemjay(f): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2016
Congratulations Di'ja. Motherhood is fun & work.
Re: Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo by hild(f): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2016
She is beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day / Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.