Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

See The African Passport AU Launched - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The African Passport AU Launched (57698 Views)

Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / #visafreeafrica AU To Abolish Visa Requirements For All African Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by push23: 2:36am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by uzolexis(f): 6:25am On Jul 19, 2016
noeloge82:
If u get to cotonu , ghana , cameroun , ivory coast , gambia and some other african countries and hear how dey say Nigerians are rich they would want to come hear u will be suprised at the attention this country has there

I know, at least I have been to some African countries, Kenya and Zambia for instance, I have lived in both countries and they are way better than Nigeria IMO but they think Nigeria is better cos of what they see in our movies and music. all the big houses, fine cars etc but me I tell them, forget what you see on Tv, you guys have it better here. at least they have almost constant electricity, stable water supply from their water board, not like in Nigeria where every one provides electricity and water for themselves.

1 Like

Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by noeloge82(m): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Yea there is constant electricity but Economy wise there is different believe it or Not Any legitmate thing u do here in Nigeria average city will can pay and even change ur life and mind u our consumption power here is very hifh compared to some of all these African countries and if u visit villages in Nigeria and visit Villages in some of these African countries u will know that Nigeria is better
uzolexis:

I know, at least I have been to some African countries, Kenya and Zambia for instance, I have lived in both countries and they are way better than Nigeria IMO but they think Nigeria is better cos of what they see in our movies and music. all the big houses, fine cars etc but me I tell them, forget what you see on Tv, you guys have it better here. at least they have almost constant electricity, stable water supply from their water board, not like in Nigeria where every one provides electricity and water for themselves.
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by uzolexis(f): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2016
noeloge82:
Yea there is constant electricity but Economy wise there is different believe it or Not Any legitmate thing u do here in Nigeria average city will can pay and even change ur life and mind u our consumption power here is very hifh compared to some of all these African countries and if u visit villages in Nigeria and visit Villages in some of these African countries u will know that Nigeria is better

lol....our consumption of power is heavier for where Our consumption fits our population my dear,we have the human resources needed to get things done, other countries consumption fits their population and they are almost meeting up while we can't even meet 10% of ours. I have been to villages in the 2 countries I mentioned earlier as I'm an Agricultural researcher and go to the rural places to interact with the farmers so I know what I am saying. their villages are no different from ours but their cities are better than ours, compare jomo kenyatta airport in Nairobi to our top 2 airports in Lagos and Abuja or even to the small airport in Livingstone, Zambia,our airport can't even stand close.
Nigeria was giant of Africa decades ago but not anymore, other African countries have stepped up their game and we really need to step up ours.

1 Like

Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by muhamadnur: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2016
tuna4servi:
I know Muslims will be happy because of d Arabic stuff
backward piece of thrash why should muslims be happy? the arabic letters say african union. it has nothing to do with islam. always ignorant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by daphid25(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2016
Twill still end up being useless.
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by Ugosample(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2016
This does not make sense!!!
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by Ugosample(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2016
CFCman:

That's why I also think the single passport idea won't fly. It will be better for AU-member countries ratify visa-free travel within Africa for either a 30-60 day period, or a 14-21 day period. Africa needs a higher volume of intra-African trade, so another component of the proposed visa-free treaty would be the full implementation of the Yamossoukro agreement, which called for unrestricted intra African flights among African airlines.

Exactly
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by Ivoryred(f): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2016
slap1:
Umu nne m, it's time to leave Nigeria. grin
am parking already!
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by ThunderingHooves: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2016
It's a diplomatic passport, not for ordinary folks.
It's sad that the front of an African passport features only one African language.
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by ojimbo(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
If this will allow us to enter any African country without visa then I.m already in morocco from there I don enter Spain be that oooo..
i have not seen any africa country that refuses people from entering their country through road. Morocco is free to enter if you reach their border. I will only advice you to hide your passport to avoid deportation. Go through Niger-Algeria-morroco. It is free movement
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by SaintUlot: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Let's make money together, check my signature
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by nickxtra(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Tumisang:

Domkop, that's Kiswahili!
Anyhow you call it, whether Kiswahili or kawasaki.
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by Ugosample(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
ojimbo:
i have not seen any africa country that refuses people from entering their country through road. Morocco is free to enter if you reach their border. I will only advice you to hide your passport to avoid deportation. Go through Niger-Algeria-morroco. It is free movement

You don't mean it? shocked
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by ojimbo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ugosample:

You don't mean it? shocked
every country in africa is free to enter once you reach their border. Just pay them and they will smuggle you in The world has no border amd forget media. I have been to 15 countries without common ID card
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by Ugosample(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
ojimbo:
every country in africa is free to enter once you reach their border. Just pay them and they will smuggle you in The world has no border amd forget media. I have been to 15 countries without common ID card

Please list the countries for me, and in addition, tell me how you cope in these countries when there is language barrier
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by centboy123456(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Perfectionist11:

The arabic stuff isn't a symbol of religion..its a language spoken in North Africa.....by countries like Egypt,Algeria & Tunisia & even Israelites speak arabic also ..and these countries do have christ followers..so chill
But you can still STAKE with d green one if you detest the arabic stuff.

Are u sure about it what did the arabic saying about it tell me
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by ojimbo(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2016
Ugosample:

Please list the countries for me, and in addition, tell me how you cope in these countries when there is language barrier
there are two major spoken language in the world, French and english. If you can cope with the two, your are free to move. I have been to
Morocco
Algeria
Libya
Niger republic
Gambia
Senegal
Mali
Cameroon
Italy
Switzerland
Germany
Burkina faso
Benin republic
Ghana
Austria
I can remember i had no common ID card when i traveled to all these countries. But i do travel by road which sometime i took the greatest risk passing the Mediterranean sea. If you wish to visit any of these countries, i wish you good luck
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by Ugosample(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
ojimbo:
there are two major spoken language in the world, French and english. If you can cope with the two, your are free to move. I have been to
Morocco
Algeria
Libya
Niger republic
Gambia
Senegal
Mali
Cameroon
Italy
Switzerland
Germany
Burkina faso
Benin republic
Ghana
Austria
I can remember i had no common ID card when i traveled to all these countries. But i do travel by road which sometime i took the greatest risk passing the Mediterranean sea. If you wish to visit any of these countries, i wish you good luck

I gotta say....
You are a brave man indeed. Very brave
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by ojimbo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ugosample:

I gotta say....
You are a brave man indeed. Very brave
determination and dedication
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
BE811APP:
looks ugly... angry
looks like passports from Iran,Afghan etc
I will stick to the green one!!! wink
I'm telling you. Not pleasant to the eyes.
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2016
Dclique:
Why must it be RED?

Deplomatic
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by Luvlydevin(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Spicycat:

FOOL ARABIC IS THE MOST SPOKEN LANGUAGE IN AFRICA. FACT!!!!!! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSLIMS YOU RELIGIOUS BIGOT.
I don't agree with you Arabic is not the most spoken language in Africa though French is a European language but its very popular in africa, even our own Hausa language here in Nigeria is more useful than arabic in Africa "fact" I hope you know arabs hardly travel out of their country so the language is not that influential in Africa but only spoken in their country there, I have traveled to many African country and I boldly tell you that if you can speak French, English and hausa then you can interact with most people from Africa
Re: See The African Passport AU Launched by AlexisM16: 12:02am On Jul 16, 2017
Can the AU passport be used to travel outside Africa?

Can the ECOWAS passport be used to travel outside Africa?

What's the significance of getting the plain old Nigerian passport that doesn't bear the ECOWAS tag?

Please, I need urgent answers.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway / Lion Kills Attendant At Agodi Zoo In Oyo As Government Shuts Down Zoo / Photos Of Airpeace 124-Seater Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.