Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway (57588 Views)

Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March / LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by NEHLIVE: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2017
Earlier today, photos of a lady who was spotted topless on a motorbike in Lagos went viral.

According to Facebook user, Unyime Ekwere Bassey who shared it, the lady was spotted topless along Lekki expressway in Lagos as she was being transported by a motorcyclist and was filmed.

"Happening now broad day light along Lekki expressway, Lagos state. This beautiful babe on white trousers, has no top on....Is this madness or end time or something is wrong somewhere? Because I don't get. Shock and shame together wan kee me for her. Mmama Asikwa Ikott please comman carry your slay queen sister o. Damn!!!," she captioned the post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2aT3Em2qIg

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/video-of-the-lady-seen-topless-on-a-bike-on-lekki-expressway

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by NEHLIVE: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by ArcFresky(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2017
grin grin grin shebi naa Bobby you wan see?
You for follow the bike naa....

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by sotall(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
So person cannot go topless or slay in peace again

Monitoring spirit everywhere!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by GODSMILEFOREVER: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by kingxsamz(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
ArcFresky:
grin grin grin shebi naa Bobby you wan see?
You for follow the bike naa....

if the bobby is worth seeing I go follow her ...even follow her reach her house to know her address sef...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by 01mcfadden(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Many are mad, but few are roaming.
There is freedom in madness

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by abelprice(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
undecided... walk of shame Abi na ride.. undecided... maybe na trending design.. undecided
Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by MrKong: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ka ma wa salo? sad
Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by kingxsamz(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
we've heard
Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by kingxsamz(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
h
Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by TosineGuy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
maybe she was almost raped and she escaped wit only her trousers and quickly entered bike or she wore a bra that only covered her breastt as form of fashion

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by Abbeyme: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Which phone were u using??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by RealZizou(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
What really happen in my own view is dat maybe caught with someone man and escaped....cuz i don't believe a sensible person can do diz and if yes then her odd of been used for ritual is 1.45 by afonjabet undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by Johngla(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Many are mad few are roaming
Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by MhizzAJ(f): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Okay
Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by IMASTEX: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hmm
Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Make una free dis girl! U aint paying her bills, your opinion on her doesn't matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by Etizz: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
so una follow dis girl reach where she dey go abi?
Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by dobekey(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
PART 1 Horrible experience from yesterday night. .......... *** I was sitting on my bed resting, hoping to get a girl that will pass the lonely night with me... HMMMM, What should I do," should i go to ashawo joint " noooo HIV IS REAL, " should i call my gf " her momc go kill am ayhh wetin i go do GBAM ! GBAM!! GBAM !!! Who come dey knock for my door , ( thinking ) come in the door is open OMG See shape, this one pass figurev8 next thing whey i hear from this angel " YOUR FRIEND TOYIN SAID I SHOULD COME AND PASS THE NIGHT WITH YOU, HIS PARENT AEE AT HOME , SO THINGS DID NOT GO AS PLANNED" talking to my self==God nah how you take dey work you are so wonderfull AH YOU CAN COME IN MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE it is good to have friends, A friend in need is a friend indeed .. after small gisting with the babe sleep come carry am i just sit on top bed dey look am I no fit bang this girl when she dey sleep, for me its disgusting and unenjoyable wetin I go do devil nah bad man next thing, beta idea knack my head make I try fore play ( touch sex sensitive spot for her body) make I start with her boobies as I strech hand won press am my heart start to dey beat like parade band Ben get morale now this girl no go beat you if she catch you highest she go shout l stretch my hand again catch the boob, press am first time, press am second time Next thing she turn ************* LOADING PART TWO REVIEW PART ONE GIVE MORALE MAKE I WRITE PART TWO cc sKeetz thepussyhunter richidiho I hope I gave the above moniker what they want HIT LIKE IF IT MAKE SENSE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by stcool(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
The foolish camera man almost broke traffic law grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by IMASTEX: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hmm....
Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by Addy003(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
Our problem is nigeria is that we assume too much.... What if it was just a 'show your back' top? Anyways it's still madness

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by cr7rooney10(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
Iranu
Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
she got into a fight and her top got torn. BEST EXPLANATION

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by fitprince: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
idiot she wasnt topless. there is a name for that outfit. you piece of village shit

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by EponOjuku: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
No shirt no bra.

Mandela must be free!
Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by dotmanxp(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
That thing fit be juju or maybe she made a bet with her friends.

Many are truly mad �
Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by takenadoh: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Op she isn't totally topless the front is covered
Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by Assensio(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
toples ko, braless ni
Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by Praktikals(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
maybe the heat in that area is too much and she needed fresh air badly.
Re: Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway by Delaw135: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dis is not ordinary.. How did the bikeman carry her without cloth? I'm sure no sane man will allow her to board his bike unclad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos / Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) / China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.