Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition (51389 Views)

Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall / Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by JossyOloye(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:
This woman needs to be fvcked and impregnated! Is she the only female in the senate Who the fvck does she think she is? Just look at the picture above and see how she is giving person papa 'waka' for face!

Later someone wee tell me yoruba people have respect!

Rubbish! angry angry angry angry
I dont blame u for your last sentence, from your name, I dont expect a sane opinion
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Rexnegro(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
AccessME:
you this old thief be there writing petition for ur mannerless wife while your political reign soon coming to an end just with this political thuggery stunt of a guy called Dino whom I know has proof self not afraid of you or your wife threats..

I am from Kogi State and I can swear that thugs from my state are the best of which Dino is not an exception unarguably one of the stubborn headed and can go any length in fighting this battle either physically or spiritually he is ready..

On this issue, Tinubu/wife don chuck their hands for fire and this I am sure of
smh, truly You Be fellow thug...woman beater, pity kogi women And Other tribe women that marry kogi men then....tip of advise bro, walk away when annoying nature of women is activated, better off than beating Them, Real men I repeat REAL men don't beat or abuse women.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Elebiju: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:
This woman needs to be fvcked and impregnated! Is she the only female in the senate Who the fvck does she think she is? Just look at the picture above and see how she is giving person papa 'waka' for face!

Later someone wee tell me yoruba people have respect!

Rubbish! angry angry angry angry
I expect you to know by now that the picture above is not that of Remi Tinubu, she is way slimmer than the woman in this pix...... Moreover your use of the "f" word is just annoying. Please be better.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Ngokafor(f): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Tosinayoko:
You kids laughing at Dino kindergarten attitude will cry for him later... it's just the first step. Tinubu is a strategist.

....Una don start another senseless boast about the so-called Tinubu's larger than life persona...if Dino answer back now,you all will start howling 'childish and immaturity' all over the place.

..Dino and Remi tinubu are both disgraceful in their conduct..shame on them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Reference(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
hucienda:
To think both senators are members of the same party!

The economy is a mess, yet we see unnecessary puerile drama from all tiers of government - headed by this confused party playing ruling and opposition politics at the same time! What nonsense is all this!

What kind of political party is this APC for fck sake??

Told ya....that they didn't need the PDP as opposition....that they will grow it themselves and the cancer has just begun. When Napoleon had conquered all the lands what happened....when Rome had conquered all the lands what happened....when Ghengis Khan had slaughtered from Europe to the Pacific Ocean what happened next....these empires all turned on themselves. Every hero needs a villain, every strong man needs an adversary, every political party needs opposition so the APC should chose whether they want an external or an internal one. It is my hope that the APC and its numerous members, fans, fanatics and leadership allow the natural course of political opposition to thrive BECAUSE external, political opposition is almost always issue based which is progressive but internal squabbles, opposition is almost always sentimental, purile and destructive. Make una choose. This drama does not help Nigeria in anyway because it is unnecessary. Both sides are wrong in principle.

Remi is wrong becasue she should be fighting for the survival of the institution she represents and not seeking to subject the institution to the whims and caprices of any one individual no matter how influential that person may be. Dino is equally wrong for bringing the institution into disrepute to protect what is fast becoming his personal interests and others who have been proven corrupt. The APC is not doing well.

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by ibukunobi: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
FACEBOOK REPLIES TO DINO

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by cornel994(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Madam if u can't handle insults pls don't throw d first insult, Nigeria has pressing matters at hand dat needs attention so pls stop diz BS

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by sukkot: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
this is jagaban strategizing. he told her to get the police report. he is about to undo dinos life with that police report. i am sure there is a clause in the nigerian law somewhere that jagaban has found which says once a senator is accused of intimidating a fellow member of senate physically and sexually, he will be voted out of the senate. JAGABAN IS STRATEGIZING

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by aressssa: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
mascot87:

What if she is your mama, would you have said same?

Seriously, I think most of the see themselves in this man's cloths and shoes because they share the same traits as women beater, rapists and sociopaths that even their own daughters, sisters, mothers getting battered, bloodied and raped makes no difference to them..
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Nesko: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
This woman needs caution.. Police protection.. Utterly foolish of her.. Nigeria is not Lagos State.. Better she knows her place!!!

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by opedaydydx9(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Whe will these two grow up undecided

Weak people --------Revenge Strong people --------Forgive Intelligent people ----------Ignore
Tinubu is intelligent then
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Reference(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dajugba:
If apc as a party that represent change can't solve internal issues as this, then how do we believe they can bring peace to the nation. This was how pdp started. And we know the end...

Exactly. All I can see is selfish ambition at play on both sides.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by nell3: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Iykecollins:
These people always have a way of diverting the attention of the masses from from the realities on ground... Soon we will see both of you attending party together and the people fighting and defending you still wallow in hunger.

Fellow Nigerians if at these stage we still cause enemities among ourselves because of these Politifians then the bondage is far from leaving us, If none of these persons have added a kobo to your life and you are here defending any of them, you are the biggest loser.....Hustle hard and focus more on yourself.....

See my Signature for your properties.....
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by hedonistic: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
mascot87:

What if she is your mama, would you have said same?

What if you see your mama in a brothel where you went booty hunting? Would you Bleep her? How much would you pay her? Or would it be oshofree onto family ties?
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Bimpe29: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wasn't that hypocritical?
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Nairarealman: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
For Sale - 4 earthly fish ponds on a 60 by 120 with borehole, already in use for years out of use for few months. Owner selling cuz he travelling buy d land ponds etc all documeted registered if interested and questions ring me 08161596856
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by seunakin231(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
Way to go!!!!
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Khez: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mrs tr

ouble grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by 77Trumpet: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
this is getting interesting

Stupid Dim Dino or what name you called yourself. An irresponsible lawmaker. You came all the way from Abuja to come and fight a woman in Lagos because she disobeyed you. You should tender your letter of resignation and go back to your village. You will be a better fellow living in the bush or in the zoo with baboons. You should give yourself a bravery award medal for fighting women. You are a disgrace to the National Assembly and to the nation as a whole. The National Assembly should send people like you to 2 years National Re-orientation camp without pay or benefits. BUSHMAN DIM dino malaiiii. A wife beater and jungle man!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by SmellingVagina: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ooooo Ashawo want make I sleep.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by pek(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
I have watched with keen interest the dishonorable display by the two honourables. For Mrs Tinibu to run to the police shows she is really the trouble maker. You call someone names and when he reacts in like manner, you run to the police. You ma, are indeed the trouble maker and attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by mascot87(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
hedonistic:

What if you see your mama in a brothel where you went booty hunting? Would you Bleep her? How much would you pay her? Or would it be oshofree onto family ties?

Use your head man. If your mama na olosho so how that one take concern me?
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Duru009(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
This woman should be ashame of herself......
She is gradually rediculin her husband.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Longevo(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
I stand with Dino on this. You must learn to respect other people no matter your position or status in the society. This is Africa!

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by mascot87(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
aressssa:

Seriously, I think most of the see themselves in this man's cloths and shoes because they share the same traits as women beater, rapists and sociopaths that even their own daughters, sisters, mothers getting battered, bloodied and raped makes no difference to them..

You are very correct. Someone like hedonistic falls in that category of people. Too bad for them

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by ibarapa(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mad women
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by aressssa: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
pek:
I have watched with keen interest the dishonorable display by the two honourables. For Mrs Tinibu to run to the police shows she is really the trouble maker. You call someone names and when he reacts in like manner, you run to the police. You ma, are indeed the trouble maker and attention seeker.

When a woman speak up and stand up to a bully, a wife beater, a domestic violence offender who beat up his own 2 wives bloody, shows that she's not intimidated by a co worker who threatened to beat and reap her is the trouble maker while the bully, the wife beater, the domestic violence offender who beat up his own 2 wives bloody is the victim.. grin

You see know that we have a new batch of future sociopaths, wife beaters, sex offenders and rapists, thanks to Dino Melaye... grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-dO-wfVNvrD4/Vxh4XaaxrSI/AAAAAAAACFM/XNrKACBYHG8PERC8rcgbzkOCuICKI4x_ACLcB/s1600/dino.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-EyUl13NaEqQ/U7RSHNOoCOI/AAAAAAAAvAw/YNoGmIa0vGo/s1600/www.lawrenciaudife.com_dino.jpg[/img]

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Osyabj: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dino what is happening to saraki was long in coming. Bola Tinubu set the trap and Dino fell for it. From here on Dino will understand that if Bola Tinubu can take down saraki, he can take Dino down with little effort.

Bola Tinubu is a Master Strategist. He contributed immensly in decapitating the pdp. He will do the same to Dino.

Dino's assault and threat to rape Mrs Tinubu on the floor of the Senate will get him at least 14 years in jail, pursuant to Violence Against Persons Act 2015, Sections 4, 14, 15, and Nigeria Penal Codes.

You can bet your life that Mrs Tinubu's allies recorded Dino's threat on video and the police will use that video to prosecute Dino. Saraki has just lost a thug.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Missonas(f): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is where we need Baba's disciplinary action. They should both be shown the way out after tendering unreserved apology to the public! To serve as a deterrant to others and to purge them of their uncout and unruly behaviour which is becoming a norm in the Senate.

From throwing chairs to jumping gates to physical assault and banters. Honestly Baba should inculcate attitude and behavioural training for all senators before they resume office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) / The Interior Of Jimoh Ibrahim's Dubai Office (Photos) / Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.