Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition (51407 Views)

Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall / Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by frankson1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
dainformant:
i am still waiting for Bola Tinubu to talk

He's a wise and matured man so you don't expect him to come and start making noise.... Silence, they say, is golden.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by PETUK(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
aressssa:

Meanwhile you think it is cool for Remi Tinubu to called Dino Melaye a mad dog and a tout?

You see know that we have a new batch of future sociopaths, wife beaters, sex offenders and rapists, thanks to Dino Melaye... grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-dO-wfVNvrD4/Vxh4XaaxrSI/AAAAAAAACFM/XNrKACBYHG8PERC8rcgbzkOCuICKI4x_ACLcB/s1600/dino.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-EyUl13NaEqQ/U7RSHNOoCOI/AAAAAAAAvAw/YNoGmIa0vGo/s1600/www.lawrenciaudife.com_dino.jpg[/img]

grin grin

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Uzo1975: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
APC petition writers. They wrote against Senate Leadership, now they are writing against Dino Melaye. The will soon write against themselves.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by EzeNri(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
buhahahahahahahahahahahaha angry grin grin grin

Another mouth making action.

Cc ozaokpe easternactivist ctheluckyman ezenri our boy has started foaming again
I didn't expect anything else from a shareholder of Chest Beaters Nig. PLC, an ewedu yoot.

Tinubu will only form godfather in yorubaland and his amala politics is only limited to his brown roof estate. As far as national politics is concerned, he'll always take his orders from the Usman Dan Fodio Empire. If he is as strong as his ewedu zombies claim, he should go reclaim Kwarra and install Oba in Illorin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by ceeethru(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
WHY ALWAYS REMI TINUBU? : For the record, I want to give a few instances to buttress my perception of Senator Oluremi.

1. Just after she was first elected into the senate, one of the commissioners, who went to pay homage and congratulate her "mistakenly" referred to her as "distinguished senator". She took everyone aback when she flared up and warned never to be addressed like that again, asking the commissioner: "What happened to Yeye? Do you know how many senators we have made? You probably should have called me by name. The man apologised and quietly left.

2. She held a town hall meeting in Yaba, sometime ago during her first term and when it was the question and answer session, Seun Okinbaloye of Channels asked a question, alluding to the fact that "we have heard of a few things about you and your husband and some of the things you have been doing in Lagos". Senator Oluremi wouldn't let him land, when she interrupted him and asked: "Who are you and where are you from? You heard a few things about us? We are Lagos". Everyone was stunned and I was there.
Another lady from LTV 8 (can't figure her name off the top of my head now) also stood up and asked her own question, starting with "distinguished senator". She immediately pounced on her: "Imagine, she just called me senator when she was meant to call me mummy". She also gave me mine. She mistook me for someone else from THISDAY and was going to attack me before someone else came to my rescue. However, I saved the day by going to the MC, Mr. Kehinde Bamigbetan (who was then Ejigbo LG chairman) to go and appeal to the journalists to take out the vexatious aspects of the interraction gone bad before the whole essence of the meeting is lost to her mannerism.

3. I know a former member of the National Assembly, who had to go to one of today's cabinet members to report her, that the next time she was rude to him, he would damn the consequences and take her to the cleaners. I also know that Mark as former SP avoided her like a plague. Did anyone see how she charged at Senator Obanikoro when she objected to his nomination as minister? Instances abound and these are unbecoming incidences that should not be found in anyone's character file. But that's who she is. It will take a "real man" to brush aside such invectives and pretend an encounter ever took place with her. That's where Dino missed it. But Remi can be such a menace.
Please note, I am not one given to cheap talks and these instances, I can verify to this platform. Thanks all.

Remi embarrassed her SP and the DSP

The same woman almost slapped Senator Rafiu Ibrahim and nobody demanded an apology /response from her or the entire Senate. Why now?

The same woman deliberately sat on the DSP's seat to cause uproar yet, nobody demanded an apology from her. Why now?

Am just wondering why Tinubu supporters are now demanding a word from Senate after the same woman engaged Dino

Why always Remi Tinubu? Fatima Binta, Oduah & other mothers are yet to fight a man in the senate

Remi Tinubu Calling someone's husband a thug/dog, I mean you can't be of misconduct and hoping to become a role model for the next set of Generation

Hajiya Gambo, Sarah Jubril fought for women race without wrestling today, they are worthy to be looked up to

I repeat Fumilayo Kuti, Hajiya Gambo, Sarah Jubril fought for woman race without attacking any man - they are worthy to be looked up to.
SHARE PLS TILL MRS FIGHTER COMEBACK TO HER SENSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by meccuno: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Typical behavior of most ladies..you call someone a thug,he shows you how a thug behaves and you write a petition...smh
thug life
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by able20(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
Why is this Remi Tinubu so frustrated nowadays,
It seems she lacks good sex and care from Mr Jagaban husband

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by aressssa: 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Mr relax Tinubu cant do anything.

Stop trying to prove to me that you are a woman beater and a rapist...
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by castrokins(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shattap!!!

kropotkin2:
That wife basher deserves to be locked up
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
From paid protesters to police complaint, what next?, this is more of a show down of who is more powerful between the two senators, I won't be the grass that will suffer, let them kwontinu
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Deepfreezer(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
aressssa:

you already proved to me that you're so disrespectful and arrogant to both men and women.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Deepfreezer(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
aressssa:

you already proved to me that you're so disrespectful and arrogant to both men and women.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Fawklicant: 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
I can see that all the Tinubu azz lickers have congregated here as usual to idolize him. SMHFU!

I'm not bothered about the whole scenario because I know the endgame already. Dino will still goan beg. If he doesnt beg enh, I will change my moniker. My brothers from the southwest no dey carry last for begging. They can bebe scout.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by emi14: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
hucienda:
To think both senators are members of the same party!

The economy is a mess, yet we see unnecessary puerile drama from all tiers of government - headed by this confused party playing ruling and opposition politics at the same time! What nonsense is all this!

What kind of political party is this APC for fck sake??

ACN. CPC and New Pdp are not naturally united. They are united in disguised with prime purpose -to remove Goodluck Jonathan.
The feat have been achieved. Agenda adjourned to unnecessary feud among themselves.
The economy is in shambles. The poor and rich are suffering in their levels and Tinubus are seeking protection. Shame. A house divided among itself shall never stand. What a confused party.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
dainformant:
i am still waiting for Bola Tinubu to talk

His smelly mouth won't let him talk.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by fyneboi79(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dino Melaye is a shameless man.How can he bring his dirty behaviour out so shamelessly.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by StPete: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
amaechi1:

Please, what makes a fool? Does writing to police being the legal institute to protect life and properties makes her foolish?

When she allegedly hit Saraki, why didnt anybody cry fowl? What happens at the Senate remains at the Senate

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Ademusiwa1: 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
Do you see petition against me. No. There are 2 system in place in Nigeria.

Lagos is not federal republic . People have to understand the term the terms they use confuse people . there is a need to create state. because the people are confuse.

One illiterate at the cbn went to put the logo of the federal republic on the money.
She works for the federal government republic of Nigeria.

I am of the royal of Nigeria. That why you see 2 army.

Goodluck Jonathan is an illiterate, he lack exposure. Obasanjo is an illiterate, he lack exposure.

Goodluck Jonathan. I was your boss. While you were in aso rock.

I am ambode boss. Ambode is an all illiterate . Fashola lack exposure, if , he had expose, he would have contact me. That why tinubu was supporting fashola.

I was fashola boss. But fashola lack the knowledge to know. fashola should have contacted me, instead of owing too much money. The same mistake, ambode is making, he should come and see me. I am his boss. I am his boss, he is the one expected to come to me, the embassy already know they are to travel.

The embassy allow all the churches to canada
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by aressssa: 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Deepfreezer:

Coming from a woman beater and rapist defender and supporter...Abeg clear road with your backward anti women mentality grin..
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Appareil(m): 12:02am On Jul 19, 2016
Some news irritates me
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by nortcentrallord(m): 12:33am On Jul 19, 2016
locosis007:
This woman is just another senatorial ignoramus.

Which excitement are they getting from this media interplay

Abi she likes Dino.?? Cos Dino got more abs than BATinubu

Lol, do you mean Remi could be crushing on Dino? Well Dino is finer and taller than Tinubu so you can never tell. "Women say I hate you only to the guys that they love"
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by madapcmod: 3:00am On Jul 19, 2016
[s]
justhelp:
clap for urself for the abusive words, but how will u feel if someone called ur mother Silly woman ? Or is she ?
[/s]

Ask ur mama, maybe she is in d league of disrespectful women like remi, is she ?
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by trustperky: 5:09am On Jul 19, 2016
In my own humble opinion, she is now looking for something else ooo!. Also the video of what transpired on that day should be made public, including their conversations. she should be careful. We know say women fight no dey end just like that.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by sekundosekundo: 6:20am On Jul 19, 2016
wellmax:
GOod. She had done the right thing not holding press conference like one mad dog

What right thing did she do?, she only said what Dino did to her but didn't say what she did to Dino.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by sekundosekundo: 6:22am On Jul 19, 2016
fyneboi79:
Dino Melaye is a shameless man.How can he bring his dirty behaviour out so shamelessly.

And your Remi in an Angel that never do bad
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by sekundosekundo: 6:29am On Jul 19, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Typical behavior of most ladies..you call someone a thug,he shows you how a thug behaves and you write a petition...smh

And her petition she didn't say what she did to Dino. I was expecting her to include the part she called him a thug.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by aressssa: 6:47am On Jul 19, 2016
sekundosekundo:

What right thing did she do?, she only said what Dino did to her but didn't say what she did to Dino.

This is what happened.

1. The wife beater and domestic violence offender did not like the fact that some senators did not go subscribe to his demand that they withdraw their petition against saraki and his vie so he threatened them with violence.

2. Senator Tinubu who was a recipient oh his threat stood up to the bully and called his bluff. She said the Senate should not be reduced to a kindergarten where Senators could just issue childish threats, and called on Senators to close ranks and seek reconciliation amongst its members.

3. Melaye the thug, woman beater and sociopath issued the first threat against the senators including Mrs Tinubu and even if she called him a thug, why not?He was acting like one.

Threatening to lay your hands on a woman, beat and rape a woman and your co worker is inexcusable, it was a criminal and terrorist threat witnessed by his fellow senate members.

Leave your ipob hate alone and get your facts straight...
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Unbrandedguy: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2016
AccessME:
you this old thief be there writing petition for ur mannerless wife while your political reign soon coming to an end just with this political thuggery stunt of a guy called Dino whom I know has proof self not afraid of you or your wife threats..

I am from Kogi State and I can swear that thugs from my state are the best of which Dino is not an exception unarguably one of the stubborn headed and can go any length in fighting this battle either physically or spiritually he is ready..

On this issue, Tinubu/wife don chuck their hands for fire and this I am sure of

No mynd dat woman, she tink say Madlaye na sadraki wey dey under duress 4rm her huzband. Dem 4 leav dem, mak madlaye shw am sheggae! She tink say laye na those yoruba and some Igbo men wey dey fiar am bicus of ha huzbnd..
Malaye beta treat her case as a senator, nt as tinubu wife.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by megama: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2016
[img][/img]
TippyTop:
Lets also revisit [size=13pt]NASS crusade 2015[/size] when Remi Tinubu tried to anoint Saraki with "Tinubu oil"

Otumba Dino is different from Oloye Saraki.

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCn-EXM7iJO4RvIs9syHy7vRQ1oDY0Hej2IKnZIR_8dDEvlSu_cQ[/img]
if this picture is real then this woman lacks respect. Does the Senate of the Nigerian Republic belong to her. Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by aressssa: 7:05am On Jul 19, 2016
megama:
[img][/img] if this picture is real then this woman lacks respect. Does the Senate of the Nigerian Republic belong to her. Lubbish

Like this wife beater and rapist?

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Unbrandedguy: 7:07am On Jul 19, 2016
EzeNri:

I didn't expect anything else from a shareholder of Chest Beaters Nig. PLC, an ewedu yoot.

Tinubu will only form godfather in yorubaland and his amala politics is only limited to his brown roof estate. As far as national politics is concerned, he'll always take his orders from the Usman Dan Fodio Empire. If he is as strong as his ewedu zombies claim, he should go reclaim Kwarra and install Oba in Illorin.

Nice one! But i dnt tink d whole yoruba nation can even do that. Perhaps they dnt even knw d history of ilorin. Ilorin is lost to the north and gone 4eva!

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by megama: 7:15am On Jul 19, 2016
aressssa:

Like this wife beater and rapist?
see the pic first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) / Are You Willing To Pay N178,000 Monthly For A 24-hour Electricity Supply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.