Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Remain Loyal To Apc,says Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain Loyal To Apc,says Saraki (826 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" / Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Remain Loyal To Apc,says Saraki by vitaminA: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Senate President Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki on Monday restated his loyalty to the governing All Progressives Congress (APC).
Saraki also reiterated his belief that the President Muhammadu Buhari's government will redeem its electoral promises made during the 2015 general elections.
The Senate President spoke at the 10th Abuja Housing Show where top government officials and prominent stakeholders in the housing sector brainstormed on the theme: “Expanding Access To Affordable Housing In Africa.”
Acknowledging the presence of the APC National Organizing Secretary, Senator Osita Izunaso who earlier kick-started discussions at the summit, Saraki assured that the APC government is unwaveringly committed to the social welfare of the people while re-affirming his unalloyed loyalty to the party.

“The Senate and the National Assembly as a whole believe very strongly that we must make a difference in the housing sector,” he said.
The Senate President, reacting to observations that the existing housing laws need respective amendment and repeal, charged the organizers of the Summit to take a further step by forwarding a document of laws requiring amendments to the National Assembly.

“I assure you that action will be taken instantaneously,” Saraki promised.
Saraki asserted that the Senate has commenced the review processes of several laws affecting property rights and access housing in the country.
According to him, the review of the National Housing Fund Act is on-going and would be completed before the end of the year.
According to the APC National Organizing Secretary, Senator Izunaso, housing deficit in Nigeria is pegged at 17million housing units.
"As at today, only 10 per cent of those who dream to own a house in the country can afford it, as against the 92 per cent house owners in Singapore.

"The central objective of the Summit, however, is to come up with feasible strategies on how to end the problem of homelessness in Nigeria," Izunaso said.
Other personalities at the Summit include the representative of the Speaker of House of Reps, the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola, Kano State Governor, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Turkish Ambassador to Nigeria, Hakan Çakıl, TUC President, Comrade Bobboi Kaigama, among other investors.

Signed
Bamikole Omishore
Special Assistant on New Media to the Senate President

source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154423027719962&id=53942489961&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6308708510708769725%3Amf_story_key.-5409120947295083322
Re: I Remain Loyal To Apc,says Saraki by princeakins(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
cool

Re: I Remain Loyal To Apc,says Saraki by sarrki(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
U get option before?

Let me ask Dino melaye
Re: I Remain Loyal To Apc,says Saraki by Badtman(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Though i am not a Saraki supporter i still like him because is a silent, tolerance, humility man likewise Dino Melaye Agbero Senator
Re: I Remain Loyal To Apc,says Saraki by LocalChamp: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Re: I Remain Loyal To Apc,says Saraki by babdap: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Saraki knew that when mosquito beach on your scrotum you will never use violent to end .especially when he. Knew they have got him by his balls.
Re: I Remain Loyal To Apc,says Saraki by lordcyl3(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
he should be in jail by now
Re: I Remain Loyal To Apc,says Saraki by babyfaceafrica: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
He has no choice for naw
Re: I Remain Loyal To Apc,says Saraki by MadamExcellency: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Even Buhari's loyalty lies with CPC in principle and has nothing to do with APC hence Saraki's loyalty should be with nPDP and not any phantom APC.

Buhari just compensated some stewards of the APC conglomerate consisting of some ACN, few ANPP and one nPDP with one or two ministries. Agencies and departments while keeping every other thing to himself, kinsmen and former party, CPC.
Re: I Remain Loyal To Apc,says Saraki by kossyablaze(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
He's option less
Re: I Remain Loyal To Apc,says Saraki by policy12: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Yimu

(1) (Reply)

MEND: Buhari's Government Has Agreed To Release Kanu, Okay Brothers / All The Lies Told By The Buhari Government In One Year / Wanted Man Asked To Go Home After Turning Himself In: Confused Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.