Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Usb Port - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Usb Port (633 Views)

How I Transferred Files From My Phone To Pc After Having A Dead Usb Port / Broke My Usb Port Don't Kwn Wat To Do / Upgrade Your Ps2 To Play Games Via Usb Port. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usb Port by KakiP(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2009
Help,my usb port is working,i've tried uninstalling and installing the driver but it's still not working,what should i do? cry
Re: Usb Port by deji2009(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2009
Help,my usb port is working,i've tried uninstalling and installing the driver but it's still not working,what should i do?

Next time please try to tell us make and model XP or Vista that just the basics. well, you really tried considering all the diagnostics

you"ve carried out so far. after you finish installing the driver what happened ? and what does it says in device manager as in working

properly or is there any conflict e.g. yellow signs. what you need to do now is try other usb device such ipod, pen drive camera

and see if the usb ports detect. is it all the ports not working or ? if you can get into the bios try playing round and see if it is

set to disable. give us the make and model please. Good luck!
Re: Usb Port by deji2009(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2009
Also make sure no damages to the ports
Re: Usb Port by mikesleek(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2009
Is or is not? After doing all the above and it does not work, scan your system for viruses. That is one sure thing that disables usb posts from working.

(1) (Reply)

Windows Vista - Internet Connection Status - Unidentified Network / Whats Wrong With My Flash! / My Hp(compaq) Laptop Has Screen Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.