Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. - Gaming (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. (76980 Views)

PC Games Or Real Console Games(ps2,ps3, E.t.c) / What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? / Who Has Brought Gaming Console(ps2,ps3) From Alaba Internation And How Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by OoshaRe: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Have you fixed it?

I haven't. Someone suggested the pad might be the cause
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2018
OoshaRe:

I haven't. Someone suggested the pad might be the cause
Does it exit to xmb midgame or before the game launches.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by OoshaRe: 5:17am On Mar 16, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Does it exit to xmb midgame or before the game launches.

when the game launches, i'm always pressing the 'back' button to return to the game
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2018
OoshaRe:

when the game launches, i'm always pressing the 'back' button to return to the game
It's probably the gamepad.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by OoshaRe: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
It's probably the gamepad.

Someone mentioned this too. Thanks
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Preator: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2018
I'm having error with the multiman no my ps3. Its always not loading
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
I need FIFA17 Anybody have for sale?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Betmaster3:
I need FIFA17 Anybody have for sale?

Happy Easter Boss,which platform do you need it on?I have for sale( for hacked PS3 multiman-1k flat,PC- 1500 flat)just be sure you have a good enough PC to run it for PC too.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
nigmarelli:

Happy Easter Boss,which platform do you need it on?I have for sale( for hacked PS3 multiman-1k flat,PC- 1500 flat)just be sure you have a good enough PC to run it for PC too.Cheers.
I'm on Ps4
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
Betmaster3:
I'm on Ps4
Contact Sosogames here on nairaland and order for it.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by giantstrides(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,hope all is well,i tried sending you a mail but couldnt edit the contents,see what we'll do i'll send you contacts here;These are Mr Ola's numbers:08098198599,08027489675,08051565771 and 08032834399.And this is Soso's number:08022887378.Tell them Preye sent you(very important you mention my name) then get back to me.When you have compared prices et al then we can proceed and i'll be the liason between you and whoever you choose.
Note there are two kind of hacks,the cfw(custom firmware used after hacking) one with functional multiman and the ofw(official firmware)one injected with games from a console with cfw.The best is the first i mentioned and more expensive for obvious reasons are the pros far outweigh that of the second so choose wisely and emphasize which you would prefer so they know from beginning.Also if you choose Soso he can deliver to you while you pay for the courier fee but he'll be giving you 1 new pad,pad cord charger,hdmi and power cord,Mr Ola would be giving you 1 pad(follow come original),av cord and power but for a token you can get a hdmi cord from him just pay for it and he'll add it at worst(2k) but then i'll be the one to send it to you via Abc courier cost should be around 1700-2k at the most,trans to go courier office na 7h tops.Na me dey in charge of selling games wey you fit play with the game na my own little compensation be that for bringing customers so if them sell game give you i end up on the loosing side.You can call me for more info.Cheers.

How much for the cfw hack with original pad
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2018
giantstrides:

Greetings my Oga,hope all is well.For price you go need call Mr Ola to enquire o,me na only games for am i dey sell not consoles.The numbers dey the quote wey you quote.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2018
giantstrides:

Greetings my Oga,hope all is well.For price you go need call Mr Ola to enquire o,me na only games for am i dey sell not consoles.The numbers dey the quote wey you quote.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2018
Boss Oluwaseunsodiq,how you dey now?E don tay,i do hope all is well.
Omo PS3xploit V3 don dey but them release am with HAN project wey dey enable previously termed unhackable(Cech 3000-4000 and superslim) fit play backup of the games by converting them to pkg format but the process ehn na rocket science although one PS3 enthusiast and genius here say him pull am off o!I don read the thing i no go lie e no easy and e tedious too.I say make i post the development here sha.Hope you and any other interested party sees it.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:43pm On May 03, 2018
nigmarelli:
Boss Oluwaseunsodiq,how you dey now?E don tay,i do hope all is well.
Omo PS3xploit V3 don dey but them release am with HAN project wey dey enable previously termed unhackable(Cech 3000-4000 and superslim) fit play backup of the games by converting them to pkg format but the process ehn na rocket science although one PS3 enthusiast and genius here say him pull am off o!I don read the thing i no go lie e no easy and e tedious too.I say make i post the development here sha.Hope you and any other interested party sees it.Cheers.
Boss, I've been following the development since its launch. I however haven't had the time to try it out myself. If you really do need to learn how to go about it you should try the tutorials on youtube.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by harkinlaby77(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2018
selling xbox360 with two wired pad for 35k.. interested holla me on 08149993926
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by yeman1(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
hello house ?
I have a question... I want to buy a ps3 game from someone and he said he has different 2 slim he wants to sell. one , I can install more games one it and d second one I can't install games on it unless I get it formatted and now reinstall games on it.
please I don't understand this ... which one is better or is he just telling me lies ? though d price differ
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by yeman1(m): 6:34pm On May 20, 2018
nigmarelli:
Greetings nairalander folks,this is Nigmarelli as some of you may already know and this thread deals strictly with pointers would be PS3 buyers should consider before embarking on purchasing the console in the first place.Lots of people had already gone ahead to purchase first and then start asking me"Sir is my console jailbreakable","Sir i would like purchase games from you" and i respond the thread reads PS3 games for sale for hacked/jailbroken consoles and they're heartbroken.Without wasting time what to consider are;
USAGE: buyers should ask themselves what would i like to use it for?Short,mid-term or long term.Be it for entertaiment purposes either solely for you,you and friends/family or for public use to make money.Usage determines a lot.Wether it be for any above next thing in line is,
PRICE AND BUDGET:This goes hand in hand with usage.I.e should you choose to use it short,mid or long term which pays me better?A hacked/jailbroken PS3 or unhackable or hackable but not hacked yet?It goes without saying that a jailbroken PS3 pays in the long run.The advantages are immense,from getting games for cheap,to ripping,longer lifespan of lens,e.t.c.Due to such benefits they usually are more expensive(40-45k range maybe less depends) but after the initial purchase price everything else comes cheap,especially games.500-1500 max depending on the seller and his/her source whichever way its still cheap.Next is hackable.I.e has the potential to be hacked but isn't.May be also in the price range of hacked depending on the sellers know-how when it comes to jailbreaking ish.If they know then they wont part with it for cheap knowing the potential as regards hackability.Finally we have unhackable.Goes for as low as 25k-30k max but by the time you star buying cds which are nothing less than 2k-12k fairly used and new,you'll find out that though it paid off short-term,long term it isn't.
That been said,it's quite difficult to know which of the PS3's are actually hackable or not than those that can't be.Unhackables are easier;most superslims with firmwares 4.53 and below can be hacked with cobra Ode which is quite expensive(16-20k) and it's quite unstable.Same procedure goes for some slims too those with serial no CECH 3*** and above.Do your research to get it right and leave it to the Pros.Another thing is this;slims hacked normally(not with cobra Ode) are better and more stable than Phats.While if you can cope with cobra Ode systems then they are better than Phats as regards overheating issues.

So before you go out and get a PS3 outright let these markers guide you.Same actually goes for every other console too.Happy reading,Nigmarelli out.Front page things o!Miss Cao over to you Ma'am.
Also i deemed it fit to add this important fact;due to the way the hack was made an external hard disk is a must for every hacked console owner because some games work only from internal and some only from external only some from both;also some games require data installation before you can play and the size is in gigabytes on the internal so clogging the internal with games as well as data installation,data takes space and if cares not taken your PS3 could crash o!
An external helps bridge those gaps.So guys take note o!Very very important.Ciao.

hello house ?
I have a question... I want to buy a ps3 game from someone and he said he has different 2 slim he wants to sell. one , I can install more games one it and d second one I can't install games on it unless I get it formatted and now reinstall games on it.
please I don't understand this ... which one is better or is he just telling me lies ? though d price differ
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2018
yeman1:

hello house ?

Greetings Boss,hope all is well.Well he's not lying,he probably has a multiman variant and the injector variant(putting it in technical terms).Which is he selling to you?Ask him for the serial number(just the part ending with CECH and last 4 alpha-numeric digits),if one ends with CECH 2001B for instance that's the multiman variant if it ends with CECH 3001A OR CECH 4001B or it's super-slim those are the injector variants(the ones that needs the formatting of the hard drive and injecting of games into them).Usually the multiman variants are more expensive compared to the injector variants.Hope the info helps you choose.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by yeman1(m): 3:40pm On May 21, 2018
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,hope all is well.Well he's not lying,he probably has a multiman variant and the injector variant(putting it in technical terms).Which is he selling to you?Ask him for the serial number(just the part ending with CECH and last 4 alpha-numeric digits),if one ends with CECH 2001B for instance that's the multiman variant if it ends with CECH 3001A OR CECH 4001B or it's super-slim those are the injector variants(the ones that needs the formatting of the hard drive and injecting of games into them).Usually the multiman variants are more expensive compared to the injector variants.Hope the info helps you choose.Cheers.

thanks .. now I understood.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 1:07am On May 28, 2018
yeman1:

thanks .. now I understood.
Greetings Boss,so how did it go?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by yeman1(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2018
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,so how did it go?
thanks someone wants to sell one for me. d one it's number starts from cech 2003A
120gig.
so I'm still on it
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Wonders7: 3:39pm On May 28, 2018
Hey guys! Please my PS 3 Slim isn't coming up at all. Like it doesn't supply power at all and I'm sure it's not the cable. Anyone can help me please I'm in Ibadan. Will appreciate a quick fix. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
yeman1:
thanks someone wants to sell one for me. d one it's number starts from cech 2003A
120gig.
so I'm still on it
Greetings Boss and happy new week,how far with the thingy?Any luck?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by yeman1(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss and happy new week,how far with the thingy?Any luck?
same to u bro! fortunately I've bought Xbox 360 slim 500gb loaded with 14 games from a guy in nairaland here.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2018
Wonders7:
Hey guys! Please my PS 3 Slim isn't coming up at all. Like it doesn't supply power at all and I'm sure it's not the cable. Anyone can help me please I'm in Ibadan. Will appreciate a quick fix. Thanks.

Greetings has anybody helped wonders 7 with this problem?I didnt say anything all this while because the solutions i can recommend are in Lagos not Ibadan hence i was hoping guys in Ibadan on this thread will offer solutions.Abeg make una offer solutions o(Ib guys).Thanks.Wonders 7 no vex say i comment now o!Yyou don solve am by some chance?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by cupid4ig(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2018
Nigmarelli am here again pls I think am ready for ps4 again but I want to find out the difference between the normal ps4, ps4 slim and ps4 pro. And again is ps4 hackable now and if yes which model is hackable. Pls help want to get one as a bbirthday gift for myself by next month thanks.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
cupid4ig:
Nigmarelli am here again pls I think am ready for ps4 again but I want to find out the difference between the normal ps4, ps4 slim and ps4 pro. And again is ps4 hackable now and if yes which model is hackable. Pls help want to get one as a bbirthday gift for myself by next month thanks.

Greetings Boss,i no know of hack o,i know say web exploit dey and all that but hack like PS3 and multiman no dey o!Them dey create account put a few games in but that's not a hack.In answer to your question:Basically regular PS4 is big,uses more power,PS4 slim is smaller,uses less power but both run the same specs when it comes to gaming,PS4 pro is the biggest of them all,i dont know much about the power specs but the gaming specs are higher and better optimised than the previous two and supports 4k.Regarding the web exploit,it should work on the 3(since it's firmware based not hardware) but they havent figured out how to play back-ups on any yet.That's basically it.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by cupid4ig(m): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,i no know of hack o,i know say web exploit dey and all that but hack like PS3 and multiman no dey o!Them dey create account put a few games in but that's not a hack.In answer to your question:Basically regular PS4 is big,uses more power,PS4 slim is smaller,uses less power but both run the same specs when it comes to gaming,PS4 pro is the biggest of them all,i dont know much about the power specs but the gaming specs are higher and better optimised than the previous two and supports 4k.Regarding the web exploit,it should work on the 3(since it's firmware based not hardware) but they havent figured out how to play back-ups on any yet.That's basically it.
okay boss thanks so much do u have any slim or pro?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 1:10am On Jun 15, 2018
cupid4ig:
okay boss thanks so much do u have any slim or pro?

Greetings my Oga,i dont sell consoles at all,just have partners who do.Buzz me on:08081579796 or contact me on whatsapp.I believe you go see slim but Pro,i doubt,it's expensive and they hardly stock unless on special request i guess.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Freeko4: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
nigmarelli:
Greetings nairalander folks,this is Nigmarelli as some of you may already know and this thread deals strictly with pointers would be PS3 buyers should consider before embarking on purchasing the console in the first place.Lots of people had already gone ahead to purchase first and then start asking me"Sir is my console jailbreakable","Sir i would like purchase games from you" and i respond the thread reads PS3 games for sale for hacked/jailbroken consoles and they're heartbroken.Without wasting time what to consider are;
USAGE: buyers should ask themselves what would i like to use it for?Short,mid-term or long term.Be it for entertaiment purposes either solely for you,you and friends/family or for public use to make money.Usage determines a lot.Wether it be for any above next thing in line is,
PRICE AND BUDGET:This goes hand in hand with usage.I.e should you choose to use it short,mid or long term which pays me better?A hacked/jailbroken PS3 or unhackable or hackable but not hacked yet?It goes without saying that a jailbroken PS3 pays in the long run.The advantages are immense,from getting games for cheap,to ripping,longer lifespan of lens,e.t.c.Due to such benefits they usually are more expensive(40-45k range maybe less depends) but after the initial purchase price everything else comes cheap,especially games.500-1500 max depending on the seller and his/her source whichever way its still cheap.Next is hackable.I.e has the potential to be hacked but isn't.May be also in the price range of hacked depending on the sellers know-how when it comes to jailbreaking ish.If they know then they wont part with it for cheap knowing the potential as regards hackability.Finally we have unhackable.Goes for as low as 25k-30k max but by the time you star buying cds which are nothing less than 2k-12k fairly used and new,you'll find out that though it paid off short-term,long term it isn't.
That been said,it's quite difficult to know which of the PS3's are actually hackable or not than those that can't be.Unhackables are easier;most superslims with firmwares 4.53 and below can be hacked with cobra Ode which is quite expensive(16-20k) and it's quite unstable.Same procedure goes for some slims too those with serial no CECH 3*** and above.Do your research to get it right and leave it to the Pros.Another thing is this;slims hacked normally(not with cobra Ode) are better and more stable than Phats.While if you can cope with cobra Ode systems then they are better than Phats as regards overheating issues.

So before you go out and get a PS3 outright let these markers guide you.Same actually goes for every other console too.Happy reading,Nigmarelli out.Front page things o!Miss Cao over to you Ma'am.
Also i deemed it fit to add this important fact;due to the way the hack was made an external hard disk is a must for every hacked console owner because some games work only from internal and some only from external only some from both;also some games require data installation before you can play and the size is in gigabytes on the internal so clogging the internal with games as well as data installation,data takes space and if cares not taken your PS3 could crash o!
An external helps bridge those gaps.So guys take note o!Very very important.Ciao.

Bro u deserve a chilled bottle of orijin for dis.
dis ur article is educative. thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? / Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) / Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.