Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] (89542 Views)

Naomi Arinze And Her Undies In Bedroom Pictures / Emma Nyra Flaunts Black Undies In New See-through Gown / Stephanie Coker Flaunts Her Undies In This See-through Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by robosky02(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
ireneony:
undecided

at least he said .... grin
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by gbens2000(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
well and seeing from the back would be better madcow1 pls can u get her back view for us? smiley
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by freecocoa(f): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
There's absolutely nothing wrong with what she's wearing, it's for clubbing gad darn it.

1 Like

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by gbens2000(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
ireneony:
undecided
wat is ur opinion abt her oufit,pls i kinda care to know?
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by gbens2000(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
freecocoa:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with what she's wearing, it's for clubbing gad darn it.
pls dear i think u have a wrong perception abt clubbing,its not a sex org**y.its clubbing bae undecided
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by jrusky(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is just one of the reason some people are clamoring for Sharia. What a shame I wonder which TV station signed contract with this thing standing in that photo I just wonder. To this thing now she it(she does not deserve to be call a woman)would think she it is on top of the world now isn't

1 Like

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Supercee01(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pearl, abeg ehh when next u visit dat club just go naked so that them haters go just die. How stupid of you. Follow follow no go kill our 9ja gurls.

This gurls has refused to represent 9ja cultures and traditions.

Who she epp Self.

This your small work wey dey scatter your brain so, if u loss am ehh I go know where those ur unclothedness go crazy u go.

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by vivavik(f): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
axortedbabe:
Blame it on d kardashians
wetin kardashians do bikonu

1 Like

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
FP These days.....

1 Like

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by sashishalom(f): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
if only Joan rivers could see this from wherever she is..May her soul rest in peace...

The same people that would tell her she's sexy and daring would actually marry a lady that covers up very well.....

I laff in Italian....
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Deepfreezer(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is how they go around looking for somebody's husband to snatch.
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by uzolexis(f): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
charix:
Seems I'm the only one who sees nothing wrong here. It's a nightclub not a vigil, I'm sure other girls wore worse.

i'm with you my brother,i see nothing wrong in her dressing. it is appropriate for that occasion.
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Missmossy(f): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Gosh!! Hers is to the extreme,i wonder how she can be comfortable. But its her life so whatever rocks it is her concern.

Some ladies won't learn grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by jide219(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
So what's wrong with the dress

1 Like

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by lordyugo: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Cherishing:
Her life Her choice and people are online making unnecessary noise.
You didn't even contributed a peny to any part of her clothing neither did u spend a dime on her.

#MindUrBiznes

am curious would u mind ur biz if ur sons fiancée dresses like this to ur house in the night or ur daughter dresses like that to leave d house in d night? If u say NO then u are a hypocrite.
and if u say YES then u probably shouldn't procreate.
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by uzolexis(f): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ryocaj:
Am not trying to glorify rape but... ppl like dis need to be raped by studs... They will learn wen they have that experience... hoes everywhere..can hardly see from here...

you and all those that liked your post are idio..ts. how on earth can trash like this escape from a sane person's mind so because she is dressed indecently(in your opinion) she deserves to be raped you are one of those guys that will blame a girl that was raped with excuses like "why did she dress that way" or "why was she walking alone at night" or " why did she go to a man's house", it's her fault she was raped. shame on you again....gerrarahia mehn angry angry
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by PerfectGuy01(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
I see Nothing wrong in dis
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Rukayatmusa(f): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
Must you be naked to look pretty undecided
i wonder o
mrwonlasewonie:
i wonder o
mrwonlasewonie:
i wonder o

2 Likes

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by egopersonified(f): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Everyone wants to standout, how you choose to accomplish that is left for you to decide.
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by omofabulous(f): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Is that the latest fashion code? I never saw that in vision 2016 grin
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerians are just hypocritical bas@##tards.. see how many views have left this page sleek with vaseline grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Bimpe29: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pearl Cardy ti ya were, ko wo oja loku.
Harlot
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Jacko01: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nothing wrong with her outfit

Its a club i mean

All the ladies make una gang up one day wear hijab go club.... So som guys body go stop to bite them

1 Like

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Anijay1212(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
but y r U abusing her for feeding our eyes
My brother i tire for dem busy body o.
Na who abuse don epp...
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by uracocksucker: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
quick question how does my outfit affect you ?

1 Like

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by mathew2oa(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
we dat are condemming, are we nt worst dan wat she wore, i bet if pastors could see the heart of their members, dey go faint ten times

1 Like

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by PoorUgly(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Gross Shamelessness!

See what someone in her right thinking sense left the house in.

This is why I don't want to marry any woman because they look more like decorations these days then reasonable people with brains.

Even por.nstars in US going for p.orn auditions don't dress like this.

She would have better gone with pure nake.dness after all its a club. As if a mature woman clubbing is a good praise worthy life style.

Come to think of it, she is ugly, has very little breasts and the VINTAGE grand mama panties she was wearing is a very big turn off.

Please any OK seller in the house! Kindly go and dash this irresponsible entity some VICTORIA SECRETS.

Mtcheeew! Celebrity my ars.e.

2 Likes

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by axortedbabe(f): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
vivavik:
wetin kardashians do bikonu
na dem role models

1 Like

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Akjr(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nah club now.. Nah dose kind girls sweet to rock.
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by aneldaking(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Repent sis time wait for no one #saynotosuch
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by aneldaking(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
it is well

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by whitebeard(m): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
I way ticket to hell...if u like blame Nigeria for saying the truth.....

what a shame.....!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use / Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures / Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.