Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] (89543 Views)

Naomi Arinze And Her Undies In Bedroom Pictures / Emma Nyra Flaunts Black Undies In New See-through Gown / Stephanie Coker Flaunts Her Undies In This See-through Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by harveyspec: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
Cherishing:
Her life Her choice and people are online making unnecessary noise.
You didn't even contributed a peny to any part of her clothing neither did u spend a dime on her.

#MindUrBiznes

it is this "mind your business"that has spoilt the world!

those days, you find a young girl who isn't sitting properly, you either shout at her to close her legs or ask her if her mum didnt teach her to close her legs while sitting or simply tell her to close her legs, either way she learnt

today, nor be my pikin or mind your business

those days, when a child doesn't cross the road properly, d child will either receive a knock or slap on the other side of the road, sometimes the child will be assisted in crossing

those days, you find neighbours correcting other people's kid when they fight, have sex or do other bad things

it takes a community to raise a child.

How then do you teach your female kids how to dress properly or the essence of decency?

5 Likes

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
All these guys shouting hoes here are the same ones that will slide into girls' DM that dress worse than this or even visit brothels. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Oh no, na the ish be that?
Go back to the picture once more. Take a hard look at her. You see, babe's like her like akpako like kilode.
Very small breast.
Curvy/wide hips and spindle and lightly bow legged
The worst part of it I that they can scream! When u spend the night with people like her,You go commot for morning neighbours go dey greet you like celebrity. Wetin you go dey hear na ''Bros Bros weldone ooo!'' Instead of good morning.
So she was trying to advertise her availability not knowing that we the badooskeyz know her type. Only say we dey form notknowing.

1 Like

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by ucnwafor(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
plaetton:

Women are funny.

There used to be a time when it was a very very rare privilege to see a woman's thighs, talkless of her tummy , bra or upper chest.

Today, all must see it, whether they like or not.

Women, despite all their pretences, still want to bare it all and be judged by their package.
yes ofcus!!

I could vividly remember as @1996, 1997, 1998 during my secondary school dayz, I had it very tough making it out with a girlfriend of mine and I respect her so much till day even if we have parted way for as long as years back

You will imagine that u will never ever see their simi undies, so so rare and u will can give them so respect 4 that

#decentdressing

1 Like

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by ucnwafor(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Eldahrix:
I see no reason why ppl can't mind dere own Biz.. I hate Hipo-krates... Small thing, ppl go like we are Africans and we have our own decent way of dressing. But some decades back we Africans do dress almost naked wearing only leafs and skins. Like if u disagree or share if u agree
ogbeni why u no go and wear leaf and skins too

Smh

1 Like

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
This Is....Oh Gosh
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by freecocoa(f): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
gbens2000:
pls dear i think u have a wrong perception abt clubbing,its not a sex org**y.its clubbing bae undecided
And what does sex have to do with her outfit? And Who defines what one should wear to a club anyways?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by maxiflexy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
ireneony:
undecided
are u a hoe

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by lieNEWS: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
I don't know why u guys are complaining.......she wore the dress to a night club and not a church fellowship ....

I bet if u frequent night clubs u would see dressing more open than hers'.

1 Like

Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Cherishing(f): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
harveyspec:

it is this "mind your business"that has spoilt the world!

those days, you find a young girl who isn't sitting properly, you either shout at her to close her legs or ask her if her mum didnt teach her to close her legs while sitting or simply tell her to close her legs, either way she learnt

those days, when a child doesn't cross the road properly, d child will either receive a knock or slap on the other side of the road, sometimes the child will be assisted in crossing

those days, you find neighbours correcting other people's kid when they fight, have sex or do other bad things

it takes a community to raise a child.

How then do you teach your female kids how to dress properly or the essence of decency?

Yea u are definitely right, we should stop living in the past, those glory days have gone with lots of hypocrisy everywhere . The old woman now in the community that will help imbibed right senses has a a ground daughter that have committed abortion or a son who have impregnated an underage girl. Or is it the married man that used to shout/frown at indecent dressing chasing young girls
I tell u the world has change a lot, I have a woman trying to correct a small child of her wrong doing, it didn't end up well with the woman when the parent of the girl learnt about it.

but instead getting insults from other peoples business why not mind yours

The truth is that at the end of everything in this world I guess one will be giving account of his/her and not another persons own.

For the teachings, Oga teach your own and let others do whatever they like.

So Why shouldn't I mind my business
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by puresaint12(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Geez this is gross! Thanks to civilization
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Cooldude68(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
What most people don't understand is that those foreign figures (artists, model etc) they imitate have signed pacts with the beast "the devil". They'll lure pple silently to hell with their actions and way of life cos pple tend to copy them.
Let's leave our lives in a way to please God....so that when these pple land in hell, it will be just dem and their master.
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by piagetskinner(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
stupid ladies everywhere you go
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Praizekeyz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
What is wrong with gurls self? Ok Is she trying to say I'd be sexualluy aroused when I see her like dis? Instead I will spit on the floor....must una wear rubbish commot? There are manuy better dresses dat wcould cover up ur body and stil look charming...instead of wearing mosquito net callin it cloth.
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Anijay1212:
My brother i tire for dem busy body o. Na who abuse don epp...
Lol...dnt mind ...like say dem no like am
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Itzasap(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
if u re not understanding den ask striker grin

Wia ris striker
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
Itzasap:

Wia ris striker
I am not knowing o
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by wtfCode: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
just negodu
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by lohresloco: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
i don't get this people o, i just wan blow this bani...women complaining i understand, it's the hypocritical dudes i don't get
FvckeDyoBiTch:
WTF is Undies
WTF is wrong with her clothe.
WTF is wrong with Nigerians
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by president3h: 1:13am On Jul 20, 2016
She has succeeded in taking over the outfit of olosho dem, I wonder what the ashawos go wear !
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by sleepyeyez(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2016
Here's d reason am mad! .........m..mI no see any pic of her back. Why na? Pls leav her alone jor. Akwoncern You? But wait. O! Y e be say na wowo people condemn ds pic pas
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by gbens2000(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2016
freecocoa:
And what does sex have to do with her outfit? And Who defines what one should wear to a club anyways?
from a girl perspective u could be right but to the public eye.imagine wat runs through every guys mind that sees her dressed that way even in a club.lets be honest dear that dress sense is a very bad one especially for someone like her that is a possible role model for many youths out there.
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by harveyspec: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
Cherishing:

Yea u are definitely right, we should stop living in the past, those glory days have gone with lots of hypocrisy everywhere . The old woman now in the community that will help imbibed right senses has a a ground daughter that have committed abortion or a son who have impregnated an underage girl. Or is it the married man that used to shout/frown at indecent dressing chasing young girls
I tell u the world has change a lot, I have a woman trying to correct a small child of her wrong doing, it didn't end up well with the woman when the parent of the girl learnt about it.

but instead getting insults from other peoples business why not mind yours

The truth is that at the end of everything in this world I guess one will be giving account of his/her and not another persons own.

For the teachings, Oga teach your own and let others do whatever they like.

So Why shouldn't I mind my business

You have politely disagreed with my stance, I respect that

yes the world has changed but it doesn't mean we should all change with it, especially with things that are at our detriment

when you let others do what they like, they might become the robbers that will terrorize your neighbourhood later

they might become the jezebel that might derail your son who you have taught well

the list goes on, both sides have its merits & demerits
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by Addixycute(f): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2016
Kxngstein:
let fishermen come and steal this dress so they can fish in style cheesy
hehehehehehe........can't stop laughing, u're right na common sense
Re: Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] by oyinda1599(f): 7:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Kxngstein:
let fishermen come and steal this dress so they can fish in style cheesy
Have always trust Nairalanders they can comment in style. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use / Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures / Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.