Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Is This The Change We Voted For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Change We Voted For? (1506 Views)

Twitter Users Recount How They Voted For Buhari And Their Regrets Afterwards / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed / Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Change We Voted For? by HerJahSir(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
CHANGE

You voted for Change. But you didn't know that Change will not allow you collect those bribes that you are used to. Now you shout: "Shey dis na d change?

You voted for Change. But you didn't know Change will stop that fuel subsidy you are used to collecting illegally. Now you shout: "Is this the Change we voted for?

You voted for Change. But when your benefactor who stole billions of Nigeria's money is arrested and made to face trail. Now you shout: This Change na prosecution and witch hunting oo.

You voted for Change. But when Change did not allow you do things with impunity again. You now say: This Change na 419.

You voted for Change: But you were encouraging Niger Delta Avengers to continue bombing our pipelines now there is no gas,kerosene, power and money in the Country. You now shout: This Change don drive money kerosene, power and gas comot for land.

You voted for Change. But Change did not allow you to bring into the Country fake products. You now Shout: Chai, this Change na Chain.

Change is a gradual process.

America is just getting out of recession since few years ago.

Greece is just managing to survive.

Portugal, France, Italy, Ecuador, Belize etc are Countries facing high unemployment problems and just managing to survive.

My recent trip to Ghana shows petrol was sold at N315/litre. Pure water @N40 per satchet.

Yet they are all supporting their Government to move them out of the woods..

But in Nigeria, we gloat over and rush to the social media to celebrate any bad thing that happens to the Country but keep mute whenever something good happens to her.

Nigeria shall be great again. keep praying for Gods intervention in this our beautiful country. Make it a aggressive prayer point she shall rise again.

Remember, NO PAIN, NO ...GAIN...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by idupaul: 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mtcheew
Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by greatiyk4u(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Change has come to stay my brother!
Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by bishopkay: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Op when you went to Ghana, can you compare their living standards to ours? People just drop stupid analysis all over NL. A litre of fuel is 315 due to our exchange rate which has taken a real beating since your sheriff took over. Maybe you should have interviewed Nigerian students in Ghana to see how they always rain abuses on Buhari because of how the Forex rate is telling on them.

Everybody wan form political analyst!! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by Edwinmason(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
op what about these change
-basket of tomatoes change from 4000 to 48000
-he promise us change to give us employment but over 4 million jobs where lost during his change -one basket of rice change from 700 to 1500
-naira change from 150 to 390
OP RECEIVE BRAIN TO THINK

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:04am On Jul 19, 2016
Edwinmason:
op what about these change
-basket of tomatoes change from 4000 to 48000
-he promise us change to give us employment but over 4 million jobs where lost during his change -one basket of rice change from 700 to 1500
-naira change from 150 to 390
OP RECEIVE BRAIN TO THINK
enter farm if pain you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:05am On Jul 19, 2016
bishopkay:
Op when you went to Ghana, can you compare their living standards to ours? People just drop stupid analysis all over NL. A litre of fuel is 315 due to our exchange rate which has taken a real beating since your sheriff took over. Maybe you should have interviewed Nigerian students in Ghana to see how they always rain abuses on Buhari because of how the Forex rate is telling on them.

Everybody wan form political analyst!! gringrin
They are productive
You are not
That's why they can afford the living standard at 315 per litre and you can't at 145
Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by Abeymills(m): 6:31am On Jul 19, 2016
May God almighty immediately strike dis useless writers mm zombie n slaves u need check your brain e dey leak oil

1 Like

Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by blaqoracle: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2016
HerJahSir:
CHANGE

You voted for Change. But you didn't know that Change will not allow you collect those bribes that you are used to. Now you shout: "Shey dis na d change?

You voted for Change. But you didn't know Change will stop that fuel subsidy you are used to collecting illegally. Now you shout: "Is this the Change we voted for?
You voted for Change. But when your abenefactor who stole billions of Nigeria's money is arrested and made to face trail. Now you shout: This Change na prosecution and witch hunting oo.

You voted for Change. But when Change did not allow you do things with impunity again. You now say: This Change na 419.

You voted for Change: But you were encouraging Niger Delta Avengers to continue bombing our pipelines now there is no gas,kerosene, power and money in the Country. You now shout: This Change don drive money kerosene, power and gas comot for land.

You voted for Change. But Change did not allow you to bring into the Country fake products. You now Shout: Chai, this Change na Chain.

Change is a gradual process.

America is just getting out of recession since few years ago.

Greece is just managing to survive.

Portugal, France, Italy, Ecuador, Belize etc are Countries facing high unemployment problems and just managing to survive.

My recent trip to Ghana shows petrol was sold at N315/litre. Pure water @N40 per satchet.

Yet they are all supporting their Government to move them out of the woods..

But in Nigeria, we gloat over and rush to the social media to celebrate any bad thing that happens to the Country but keep mute whenever something good happens to her.

Nigeria shall be great again. keep praying for Gods intervention in this our beautiful country. Make it a aggressive prayer point she shall rise again.

Remember, NO PAIN, NO ...GAIN...
It is such a hard time to be an Ipob/Igbo. Every of their evil dream does not seem to be materializing. With the way things are going for them, a lot of them, if given the option of reincarnation, would rather come back to life again as akwa ibom than to com as ipob/Igbo.
Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by bishopkay: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:

They are productive
You are not
That's why they can afford the living standard at 315 per litre and you can't at 145
Maybe you are not productive because I'm and the last I checked, I'm an employer of labour.
Even if pms sells for 500 a litre, I'll still afford it to run my house and business but what about the poor man? The one that relies on his I pass my neighbour to light up his house at night and charge his phone.
Lesson: Life doesn't revolve around you.
Back to your topic...pms is sold at an average of 3.44 Ghana cedis. Ghana has under 3% of its population living below poverty line. She has under 1.9% of its population unemployed with an average net salary of 873.65 USD per month https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Ghana?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8515379219 and a minimum wage of 7 ghana cedis per day. Compare with Nigeria’s https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nigeria?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7767116164
My friend hope now you can see that your comparison is vague. For the records, Nigerians are very industrious and hard working people

1 Like

Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by xprezboy: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2016
change from the principles of federal character to that of favouritism and nepotism .
change from federal republic of Nigeria to federal republic of the north
change from surplus to scarcity
change from good to bad
Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by Edwinmason(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
enter farm if pain you
of course dat na wetin ya visionless mallam should encourage us to do.....op receive more brain to think
Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
Edwinmason:
of course dat na wetin ya visionless mallam should encourage us to do.....op receive more brain to think
oya no enter farm na.
De wait 5 k sharing
Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
bishopkay:

Maybe you are not productive because I'm and the last I checked, I'm an employer of labour.
I'm very sure you're not productive
Not every job is productive
Most is consumptive

Even if pms sells for 500 a litre, I'll still afford it to run my house
I'm happy for you
and business but what about the poor man? The one that relies on his I pass my neighbour to light up his house at night and charge his phone.
the way and manner he extricate himself from this miasma is entirely his own business
Lesson: Life doesn't revolve around you.
yes it does
For everyone is for himself and maybe his chudrens

Back to your topic...pms is sold at an average of 3.44 Ghana cedis. Ghana has under 3% of its population living below poverty line. says who
No de lie
I de watch Ghanaian channels and they are following in Nigeria's footsteps
Corruption, labour unrest, flooding etc

She has under 1.9% of its population unemployed with an average net salary of 873.65 USD per month unemployment can be disguised
Why didn't you quote per capita income,ppp and income equality index
No be illiterate you de talk to o

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Ghana?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8515379219 and a minimum wage of 7 ghana cedis per day. Compare with Nigeria’s https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nigeria?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7767116164
My friend hope now you can see that your comparison is vague. For the records, Nigerians are very industrious and hard working people
hope you can see that you cannot lie with statistics favorable to your subjective opinion.
Is Ghana better off, yes
But not because they are improving
Just that Jerry rawling and slowed down their economic demise but they're getting there
Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by Edwinmason(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
oya no enter farm na. De wait 5 k sharing
i neva belive that 5k scam
Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Edwinmason:
i neva belive that 5k scam
so why waiting for it
Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by Edwinmason(m): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
so why waiting for it
see this human being o i tell u say i day wait for am....guy nack smal sense na
Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Edwinmason:

from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
no 5k for you
go and farm
Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Edwinmason:

no 5k for you
go and do something productive if you want change in your life
Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Edwinmason:

no 5k for you
stop waiting for gwament handout
Re: Is This The Change We Voted For? by Edwinmason(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:

no 5k for you
stop waiting for gwament handout
wit or witout your mallam 5k my life has and is always productive...go do something wit ur life

(1) (Reply)

I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence / Niger Delta Militants Rescue Drowning Soldier (photos) / 3 Surprising Things Abubakar Shekau Said In Latest Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.