Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. (3647 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today / Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by NaijaMutant(f): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
It is no longer a secret that president buhari has now turned to an object of mockery and ridicle, with many Nigerians associating the name Buhari with failure, no thanks to the profound hardship and sufferings he has brought to many Nigerians. Even his selling point of Anti-corruption has become a mirage and a subject of ridicle as Nigerians watch Buhari's corrupt cronies like Dambauzu, Buratai, Aisha et al, hide under the radar of Buhari's Anti-corruption campaign.

Nigerians are suffering and dying in their numbers, even Buhari's staunchest fans except the Zombies, can't take it anymore to the extent that NIGERIANS NOW PREFER A STONE OVER BUHARI

This is coming on the heel after Buhari boasted that he is still as popular today as he was in 2015 and would still win if elections were conducted today.

SEE HOW NIGERIANS PREFERRED A STONE OVER BUHARI BELOW

https://www.nairaland.com/3232828/win-again-presidential-election-holds/11#47675188

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
NaijaMutant:
It is no longer a secret that president buhari has now turned to an object of mockery and ridicle, with many Nigerians associating the name Buhari with failure, no thanks to the profound hardship and sufferings he has brought to many Nigerians. Even his selling point of Anti-corruption has become a mirage and a subject of ridicle as Nigerians watch Buhari's corrupt cronies like Dambauzu, Buratai, Aisha et al, hide under the radar of Buhari's Anti-corruption campaign.

Nigerians are suffering and dying in their numbers, even Buhari's staunchest fans except the Zombies, can't take it anymore to the extent that NIGERIANS NOW PREFER A STONE OVER BUHARI

This is coming on the heel after Buhari boasted that he is still as popular today as he was in 2015 and would still win if elections were conducted today.

SEE HOW NIGERIANS PREFERRED A STONE OVER BUHARI BELOW

https://www.nairaland.com/3232828/win-again-presidential-election-holds/11#47675188
As ur name suggests u are a product of biological mutation. Let us stop all these useless abuses against our president rather we should channel our strength to supporting our president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by EzeNri(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
ethene:

As ur name suggests u are a product of biological mutation. Let us stop all these useless abuses against our president rather we should channel our strength to supporting our president.
A zombie is demanding for patriotism. You don't demand for patriotism. Its spontaneous.

Anyway, am only here to observe and take records of zombies. One already sighted.

Waiting for more zombies to crawl in.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by psucc(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
ethene:

When did we learn to respect the high Office of the President especially of Nigeria?

Who taught us modesty and when, where and at what time and instance did that class held?

Ethene, the way and manner APC threw caution into the wild wind in the be of Campaign and opposition was mind boggling. They sow a seed that incite the people against the office of the President of Nigeria. That's why today, the people are emotionally detached and whatever he does does not enjoy the support of the citizens.

Sadly though it ought not to be so.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by AntiWailer: 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
U better invest your life in something meaningful.

You will cry and wail till 2019 and if God decide to punish you till 2023, you would have wasted more than one tenth (8 years) of ur life Wailing.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
The opinion of an inconsequential 5% will remain what it is........ inconsequential. Even 130 million of you are still 5%

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by achieverme(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
ethene:

Please kindly keep your appeal to yourself. Your president was voted in because he said he had the solution to our problems. He said he would solve our problems within weeks and months. Don't give me the patriotism crap at all. Go and talk to your buhari to fulfil his promises or get lost.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by achieverme(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
kropotkin2:
The opinion of an inconsequential 5% will remain what it is........ inconsequential. Even 130 million of you are still 5%

1600 people participated in a vote. 1300 voted for stone and pantry 300 voted for buhari. Do you still call that "inconsequential". That word must mean something else in your dictionary.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by NaijaMutant(f): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
kropotkin2:

Reality will soon dawn on you and Buhari by 2019

The result of the poll is a current reality

11 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by omenka(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
AntiWailer:
U better invest your life in something meaningful.

You will cry and wail till 2019 and if God decide to punish you till 2023, you would have wasted more than one tenth (8 years) of ur life Wailing.
gringringrin
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
achieverme:

1600 people participated in a vote. 1300 voted for stone and pantry 300 voted for buhari. Do you still call that "inconsequential". That word must mean something else in your dictionary.
Still inconsequential. Lets see how the 5% 1300 people can make a stone Nigeria's president

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Reality will soon dawn on you and Buhari by 2019

The result of the poll is a current reality
Taaaaaaahhh. 5% Ugandan go siddon for gutter jare. The rest or us have Buhari's back. The 1300 of you are just creatures of the internet

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by achieverme(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
kropotkin2:
Still inconsequential. Lets see how the 5% 1300 people can make a stone Nigeria's president

So, 1300/1600 x 100% is 5% in your calculator?

You must be using the lai Mohammed or Femi adesina version of calculator.

And when they said stone, you should know they don't mean it literally; even a primary school pupil knows that. How come you can decipher something so simple?

11 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
achieverme:

So, 1300/1600 x 100% is 5% in your calculator?

You must be using the lai Mohammed or Femi adesina version of calculator.

And when they said stone, you should know they don't mean it literally; even a primary school pupil knows that. How come you can decipher something so simple?
I am grateful for your snap arithmetic, but the point i am trying to stress is your inconsequential opinion. The 5% is just a derogatory term used for the 5%. grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by xana101: 12:59am On Jul 19, 2016
I bet u if Buhari contest again he'll have d biggest failure in d history of nig. I'll choose a stone instead of choosing Buhari.

11 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by Layooluwa(f): 2:58am On Jul 19, 2016
This had better be a wake up call for Buhari, he doesn't have the support of the majority anymore

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by achieverme(m): 3:32am On Jul 19, 2016
kropotkin2:
I am grateful for your snap arithmetic, but the point i am trying to stress is your inconsequential opinion. The 5% is just a derogatory term used for the 5%. grin

I'm certain it is only 5% that are facing economic hardship in Nigeria. That is why only 5% will want to send buhari back to daura

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by saderry(f): 3:46am On Jul 19, 2016
It's really saddening the way people here throw caution in the air and say all sorts of abusive and disrespectful things about our leaders. Especially those they don't like or those that are not their kinsmen.

The abuses won't change anything. They're there already and stop these nonsense please . cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by gbadexy(m): 4:34am On Jul 19, 2016
This didn't include those of us that didn't vote. I was one of his greatest supporters but I would have shared if not that I didn't want to bother those following me with it.
I'm an entrepreneur and I'm feeling the effect of the economy.
Although I'm still much thankful to God.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by DaBullIT(m): 5:48am On Jul 19, 2016
Yeah , we've seen those Polls on Nairaland before the elections somehow , those goats who prefered not to vote Buhari turned out to be failures , , their master was beaten mercilessly and he maade that phone call so confirm his defeat / failure

Nairaland is not Nigerian people's mind especially those in the grassroots , keep winning your polls here , let Buhari continue winning in real life

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by refreshrate: 6:14am On Jul 19, 2016
achieverme:

Clearly you observed that cretin has no understanding of what random sampling & statistics are yet you choose to argue with him even with glaring truth & evidence on your side?

Do you want to wound yourself?
Why not allow the r3tard continue to live in his fools paradise? You think he's normal? Or how does a normal person contest these figures?

Hian!
You get time o. I swear

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by IstandWitBuhari: 6:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Buhari is a dullard quote me anywhere
See the results below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by refreshrate: 6:24am On Jul 19, 2016
DaBullIT:
Yeah , we've seen those Polls on Nairaland before the elections somehow , those goats who prefered not to vote Buhari turned out to be failures , , their master was beaten mercilessly and he maade that phone call so confirm his defeat / failure

Nairaland is not Nigerian people's mind especially those in the grassroots , keep winning your polls here , let Buhari continue winning in real life

Yes it's true.
If the results were the other way, would your principles stated still stand?

You resort to calling people names cos you're pained.

Sad.

Are you schooled? Did you take statistics in school? Any idea what random sampling is, did someone try to teach you that much?

Think you should go back to your notes rather than coming here & resorting to name calling & claiming what you don't know. How many years did the dullard run for elections before this mess he's creating? You sit at home collecting pocket money to buy data then come here to spew trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by IstandWitBuhari: 6:27am On Jul 19, 2016
Lala front page please,let people see how a Stone beat buhari in a poll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by DaBullIT(m): 6:40am On Jul 19, 2016
Hello Sir

Good morning sir

When you conduct a random sampling , It has to be random

Any Polls concerning Buhari on Nairaland is not random , it's targeted

I'd bet you 300k right now that

Buhari vs Avengers

Buhari vs Corruption

Buhari vs Nnamdi polls

Buhari would loose

So that should be telling you something , some people don't comment, they just view anything that opposes Buhari and like it and check the trend , the commentators and participants monika is always less than 6 months old , they've invaded Nairaland

Just try any of those polls out and give me your feedback / findings

refreshrate:

Yes it's true.
If the results were the other way, would your principles stated still stand?

You resort to calling people names cos you're pained.

Sad.

Are you schooled? Did you take statistics in school? Any idea what random sampling is, did someone try to teach you that much?

Think you should go back to your notes rather than coming here & resorting to name calling & claiming what you don't know. How many years did the dullard run for elections before this mess he's creating? You sit at home collecting pocket money to buy data then come here to spew trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by refreshrate: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2016
DaBullIT:
Hello Sir

Good morning sir

When you conduct a random sampling , It has to be random

Any Polls concerning Buhari on Nairaland is not random , it's targeted

I'd bet you 300k right now that

Buhari vs Avengers

Buhari vs Corruption

Buhari vs Nnamdi polls

Buhari would loose

So that should be telling you something , some people don't comment, they just view anything that opposes Buhari and like it and check the trend , the commentators and participants monika is always less than 6 months old , they've invaded Nairaland

Just try any of those polls out and give me your feedback / findings

Good morning to you too sir.

Here's a better suggestion since you believe im skewed in my belief of this poll, and you obviously believe you'll run a more balanced (&true) poll, why not conduct the poll of buhari against whatsoever you deem fit?

Just two clauses so they don't become issues
1. 24 hours maximum time frame.
2. There must be no ability for more than one vote.

Whayasay?
I await a favourable response from you.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by kossyablaze(m): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2016
Lmao
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by gbadexy(m): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Lala front page please,let people see how a Stone beat buhari in a poll
You have bad mouth grin grin grin.
I won't blame the sycophants setting up buharı for failure. We experienced same too under good luck with most of his supporters defending him even with glaring proof of corruption.
One of the problems we have about our leaders are sycophants that shield the leaders from reality. They told abacha he was the best thing to happen to nigeria, they did to obj and encouraged him on his quest for tenure elongation, they did for jonathan and are doing so for buharı.
I don't think these people deliberately come to inflict suffering on the people. At least not all.
I would prefer someone that is blunt with me, same thing with most people. Although such people are not appreciated immediately, but if the person being told the truth has any functional brain, he would appreciate and admit even if reluctantly when alone with his thoughts.
I don't have respect for all the sycophants!
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by DaBullIT(m): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2016
I'll pass

Obviously you missed the point , the point is as long as that poll is on Nairaland it wouldn't work , I believe in Buhari and his performance , i don't need polls to tell me what i know
refreshrate:

Good morning to you too sir.

Here's a better suggestion since you believe im skewed in my belief of this poll, and you obviously believe you'll run a more balanced (&true) poll, why not conduct the poll of buhari against whatsoever you deem fit?

Just two clauses so they don't become issues
1. 24 hours maximum time frame.
2. There must be no ability for more than one vote.

Whayasay?
I await a favourable response from you.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2016
achieverme:

I'm certain it is only 5% that are facing economic hardship in Nigeria. That is why only 5% will want to send buhari back to daura
They can try
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by refreshrate: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2016
DaBullIT:
I'll pass

Obviously you missed the point , the point is as long as that poll is on Nairaland it wouldn't work , I believe in Buhari and his performance , i don't need polls to tell me what i know

Like I was saying before I was interrupted.

People prefer stone to buhari!
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by dustmalik: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2016
refreshrate:

Like I was saying before I was interrupted.

People prefer stone to buhari!
Yes, the inconsequential 5%, and that's all they'll forever remain.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Replies A Nigerian Wailer In An Epic Tweet (Screenshots) / Ganduje Completes Kofar Ruwa Flyover. See What It Looks Like At Night / Watch Pictures of How Atiku Was Welcome In Kaduna Rally Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.