Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. (3676 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today / Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by babyfaceafrica: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2016
This is super story
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2016
AntiWailer:
U better invest your life in something meaningful.

You will cry and wail till 2019 and if God decide to punish you till 2023, you would have wasted more than one tenth (8 years) of ur life Wailing.
dustmalik:

Yes, the inconsequential 5%, and that's all they'll forever remain.
DaBullIT:
I'll pass
Obviously you missed the point , the point is as long as that poll is on Nairaland it wouldn't work , I believe in Buhari and his performance , i don't need polls to tell me what i know
kropotkin2:
I am grateful for your snap arithmetic, but the point i am trying to stress is your inconsequential opinion. The 5% is just a derogatory term used for the 5%. grin
non of your assertions will mutate the conspicuous fact that PMB will be discomfited if the economy remains stationary or keeps retrogressing.

The various nairaland polls conducted prior to 2015 election depicted that people were in support of Buhari than Jonathan.

https://www.nairaland.com/2119319/nairaland-poll-february-presidential-election

https://www.nairaland.com/2041441/nairaland-polling-booth-nigeria-2015

https://www.nairaland.com/2158750/online-presidential-election-poll-result

https://www.nairaland.com/2058669/nairaland-poll-2015-presidential-election

And the results also reflected on the official presidential election because Nigerians operate Nairaland and whatever they express here on this platform is majorly their mindsets.

So stop deluding yourself by failing to acknowledge the obvious fact that people have lost confidence in Buhari. In my school, the person that campaigned vehemently for Buhari is now detesting him.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2016
Lalasticlala Obinoscopy.
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by dadebayo1(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2016
grin

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2016
achieverme:

1600 people participated in a vote. 1300 voted for stone and pantry 300 voted for buhari. Do you still call that "inconsequential". That word must mean something else in your dictionary.
1450 voted stone 200 voted buhari shocked
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by agitator: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
dustmalik:

Yes, the inconsequential 5%, and that's all they'll forever remain.

grin grin grin the inconsequential 5% coughed and you can't implement your fantastic budget for the 97%. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by saintmark88(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
So a Stone is more popular than PMB and yet PMB still flogged GEJ, and even if d election is conducted again.... PMB will still flog GEJ over and over GEJ.... That means GEJ doesn't even exist
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by SirHenry105(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
AntiWailer:
U better invest your life in something meaningful.

You will cry and wail till 2019 and if God decide to punish you till 2023, you would have wasted more than one tenth (8 years) of ur life Wailing.
So U agree that this govt. is God's punishment on us huh...
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by MXrep: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
i pity buharist on NL see how they are being flogged everyday

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
1578 shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of "The Other Room" Snapshots Of Conversation With A US Nurse / SAGAY Is Wrong! See Powers & Priviledges Act That Empowers Senate To Summon / They Were Pocketing N4.2b Yearly. Maina Drops Names From Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.