Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Just Want To Make A Common Sense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Want To Make A Common Sense (469 Views)

Alert!! Igbo And Yoruba Stop Fighting For Once. We Have A Common Enemy / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers / APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Want To Make A Common Sense by solidifi: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Initially I was wondering why Dino could be so harsh on a fellow senator and a woman/married woman for that matter. Until I started hearing how Remi's attitude in the senate house has been unruly, unbecoming and uncalled for.

Remi, wrote to the IGP to give you more police protection.

Questions for you:
1) Does this country now and the NPF belong to you and your husband?

2) You are now afraid of death, the office of the first lady of Lagos state which you occupied for many years - have you ever asked your husband (if you pretend not to know) what happened to Funso Williams?

3). No matter what you feel you are now, don't forget that you are African, a Nigerian - learn how to respect men.

4). You feel you have arrived, because your husband imposed PMB on the APC, Yoruba people and some Nigerians, THINK AGAIN, PMB and the northerners do not give a fvck to husband.

5). He who kills by knife, will end by knife.

6). Respect yourself, respect men.

I JUST WANT TO MAKE A COMMON SENSE.
Re: I Just Want To Make A Common Sense by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
GbaM!

(1) (Reply)

How Politics Almost Deprived Me Of Becoming Alaafin —oba Lamidi Adeyemi / PDP And APC Lawmakers Exchange Blows In Benue State / Pres. Buhari Receives Outgoing Ambassador Of Germany And Wife At The Villa. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.