Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

The Internet Has Created Hilarious Memes For Taylor Swift & Kim Kardashian's Feu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Internet Has Created Hilarious Memes For Taylor Swift & Kim Kardashian's Feu (762 Views)

Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) / Hilarious Memes From Odunlade Adekola's Pose / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Internet Has Created Hilarious Memes For Taylor Swift & Kim Kardashian's Feu by akinyemibalogs: 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lmao! It's very hard to believe my dear Tay Tay lied...Well the internet just took over Taylor Swift and Kanye West’s reignited feud, creating beyond hilarious memes of everyone involved!

They are going WILD because Kim Kardashian, 35, exposed Taylor, 26, after she released the infamously teased phone call between Kanye, 39, and the “Bad Blood” singer, discussing that line in his “Famous” track, where the rapper says, “I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex
Why? I made that bitch famous,” — Just to refresh your memory.

After Twitter users slammed Taylor with Harsh tweets, clearly taking Kim’s side in the tit-for-tat, there was a flood of Tom Hiddleston, 35, tweets poking fun at his relationship with the singer. Now, it’s time for the hilarious memes part of every celeb feud!

You don't want to be Taylor swift right now!

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/07/the-internet-has-created-hilarious.html

Re: The Internet Has Created Hilarious Memes For Taylor Swift & Kim Kardashian's Feu by femolacqua(m): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Neither will anyone wanna be in her shoes
Re: The Internet Has Created Hilarious Memes For Taylor Swift & Kim Kardashian's Feu by Kobicove(m): 12:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Showbiz and fakery angry

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Funeral Of Former Super Eagles Coach Stephen Keshi / Jamb Cancel Posting / Uche Jombo Slams Punch Newspaper For Publishing False Story About Her Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.