Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Ladies See Why You Should Never Twerk With A Tight Cloth - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ladies See Why You Should Never Twerk With A Tight Cloth (6285 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Bulge In Tight Boxers Brief / BBNaija: Cee-C Nipples Show In Braless, Tight Pink Dress (Photos) / BBNaija: Female Housemates Twerk For Male Housemate After Winning Their Task (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies See Why You Should Never Twerk With A Tight Cloth by Supnaija(m): 1:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Lateysha Grace of Big Brother had an awful wardrobe malfunction during Rylan Clark interview. Lateysha Grace's skin tight dress split open to reveal her thong as she tried to twerk on live TV following Big Brother elimination. Ouch thats embarassing.

So to you ladies out there wey dey like to learn only bad bad thing like twerking. Watch and learn from this video

SOURCE
http://supnaija.com/see-why-you-should-never-twerk-with-a-tight-cloth/

Re: Ladies See Why You Should Never Twerk With A Tight Cloth by Wizdray: 1:44am On Jul 19, 2016
So it was real. Dunno sha, someone actually sent the video to me on whatsapp. Thought the video was made with a cartoons grin
Re: Ladies See Why You Should Never Twerk With A Tight Cloth by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 19, 2016
[size=16pt] shocked shocked shocked shocked
I don't even know how to twerk cry cry cry
[/size]
Re: Ladies See Why You Should Never Twerk With A Tight Cloth by Supnaija(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Wizdray:
So it was real. Dunno sha, someone actually sent the video to me on whatsapp. Thought the video was made with a cartoons grin

Yeah it was real, and its currently trending, the girl just use laugh cover her embarassment
Re: Ladies See Why You Should Never Twerk With A Tight Cloth by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2016
One can never cage an African booty for too long, it always sets itself free. Funny video, watched it over eight times and always laughed.
Re: Ladies See Why You Should Never Twerk With A Tight Cloth by ikombe: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2016
charix:
One can never cage an African booty for too long, it always sets itself free. Funny video, watched it over eight times and always laughed.
8 times

Dis wan na vaseline crew oh undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies See Why You Should Never Twerk With A Tight Cloth by Fabulous0019(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=16pt] shocked shocked shocked shocked I don't even know how to twerk cry cry cry[/size]
Eeew!! Come to ma house..... Lemme teach u... Lolz
Re: Ladies See Why You Should Never Twerk With A Tight Cloth by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Fabulous0019:

Eeew!! Come to ma house..... Lemme teach u... Lolz
lol
I yam coming angry

(1) (Reply)

[movie] Spiral: From The Book Of Saw (2020) - Hollywood Movie | Mp4 Download / Man Of Steel - Superman! / Star Times Dish Vs Antenna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.