Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

32 Golden Reasons Why You Should Join Vidadivina Now And What You Stand To Gain - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 32 Golden Reasons Why You Should Join Vidadivina Now And What You Stand To Gain (343 Views)

How To Gain Recognition At Your Place Of Work / 10 Major Skills That Will Always Make You Stand Out. / Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

32 Golden Reasons Why You Should Join Vidadivina Now And What You Stand To Gain by Osesandoses: 3:16am On Jul 19, 2016
1) Free E-Commerce website with goods worth millions of dollars with your unique customized username link.
2) It's a 3 WAYS business model- ONLINE, OFFLINE and BOTH (what this means you can sell your products both online, offline which means physically to people and both online and offline)
3) The Whole world is your market meaning it's a Global business system. You can sell to anyone, everywhere.
4) No bulk purchase (Inventory loading) every month required.
5) Ideal partnership with an AMERICAN COMPANY with NO MANUFACTURING/ RUNNING COST.
6) No shop required, no overhead costs, no salaries to pay, no insurance premiums charges. It can be done from home. The company takes care of everything for you, from cost of production, Staff salaries packaging and shipping and distribution etc. still giving you a large portion of the profit of more than 50% to as much as 70% of the profit.
7) No requirement to sell or recruit every month (but I'll advise you do because it will earn you points and make you good money)
cool No Cap or limits on earnings on how much you can make on retail and registration earnings.
9) No multiple accounts required. One account qualifies you for 8 or more multiples streams of income.
10) No renewal of Registration
11) Earn Daily without Limits even while you sleep, at home or at your daily job or place of work
12) You earn until infinity...Not 5 levels deep, Not 10 Levels etc...But for life...on the number of people in your organization (Especially People you personally sponsor)
13) Get paid in US DOLLARS every week. No kidding. EVERY WEEK and you'll get a CUSTOMIZED MASTERCARD that you can use to cash out your earnings anywhere around the world
14) Have Quality Products in so many different sectors and Industry which includes Weight loss, Skin care & Anti - Ageing, Energy, Health &Wellness, Weight Loss Tea, Multi vitamins and Mineral Products, Weight loss Coffee and Performance Enhancement for both Male and Females with No side Effects, Pet food (Cats and Dogs), Sport Electrolytes Drinks, Dental Care Products and Products for the Whole Family from the Aged to the Young One etc
15) ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC PRODUCTS with no SIDE EFFECTS from years of research and development and of the best quality, cheaper price and more quantity. WHO ELSE DOES THIS? NONE ONLY VIDADIVINA
16) Transparency in ALL transaction .All accounting records kept for you in your back Office.
17) No. 1 Compensation Plan Ever to be seen in Direct Selling Industry worldwide
18) Operate a free flowing hybrid binary system
19) All products are capped at $40 Dollars and below. ALL PRODUCTS!!!
20) Level playing ground for all.. Equal percentage earnings for all despite your level of entry as long as YOU JOIN NOW AND LOCK IN YOUR SPOT.
21) You can also place Orders and customize your product to your choice and resell or give as gift or souvenirs
22) No upgrade required. You only rise through the Ranks due to sales, sponsorship and bonuses point called STAR POINTS that you'll accumulate over time.
23)You are also Entitled to TWO FOREIGN TRAVEL TRIPS with all expenses paid in a Year when you attain the Sapphire Rank and the TRIP is EVERY 6 MONTHS( VIDADIVINA REALLY ROCKS)
24) You’ll also get incentives and bonuses During CHRISTMAS CALLED THE CHRISTMAS BONUS for the points you accumulate during the year that you can use to buy products. WOOOOOOW THAT’S A REAL LIFE VIDADIVINA SANTA (I LOVE DECEMBER)
26)You also earn as from 25% to as much as 50% Match Bonus up to 7 Levels of your direct signup Sponsor once you're moving up in rank( so what are you waiting for? GET TO WORK AND MAKE NOISE ABOUT VIDA DIVINA
27) No losing of Rank, Instead your, EARNING increases with MORE SALES you and your downlines do.
28) You can also do Presenter Bonus (First of its kind) where you can close a deal with someone even if the person is not your direct signup, downline, upline or crossline, just indicate with an inscription that you will close the deal after we negotiate 10% - 20% of your fast start bonus with the other party who presented you and VIOLA, you'll both get PAID
29) You and your downline earn residual income on ALL SPILLOVER from your upline and downlines registrations
30) You get from 5% to 20% on your Binary Bonus with still an Extra 5% depending on the package you order.
31) Upline have the Opportunity to place their personally enrolled as spillover on the left and right of their Team.
32) It is FREE to JOIN for now but not for long. So what are you waiting for JOIN VIDADIVINA TODAY! If you don't make money after you join VIDADIVINA, then you won't make money anywhere else.
For now registration is FREE and the company opened for business on the 30th of June
Do not say I didn't inform you. We started pre registration on Tuesday as at today we are well over 50,000 people. You still can be on top in my team if you act fast. Please get on board you have nothing to lose. The first entrants drink the cleanest water. I'm in for every and anything that's legal. Please call me on 08099452663 or email me at oses@healtia.com to register now.
For registration I need:
Name
Address
Tel #
DOB
Email
International Passport/national ID/Voters card number/driver’s licence
User ID for your website eg mine is oses, so my website will be oses.vidadivina.com
Here's the company's site. www.vidadivina.com the earlier you register the better position you occupy.
Vida Divina is the Tsunami in the MLM industry as we speak. We are just few days old and you really want to be part of this at this time. Joining early to lock your position is key Please get in touch with me NOW on 08099452663 or email me at oses@healtia.com
Living Wealthy starts here! We offer the entrepreneur an un-chained opportunity to earn un-limited income with a compensation program designed by those who realize that the true measure of a company’s success is measured by wealth achieved by the many, not the few. A simple easy to understand and easy to achieve Fast Track wealth building plan that works, and more importantly works fast! High goals and strong incentivizes is what builds long-term generational wealth, but the ability to earn quickly builds confidence and ignite the passion within us to go the extra mile and stay committed and on-track.
Re: 32 Golden Reasons Why You Should Join Vidadivina Now And What You Stand To Gain by azelab: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
k

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Design Training In Yenagoa / Get 60 Pdus For Free / What Is The Best Way One Can Get A Promotion In This Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.