Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

I Feel Messed Up.(jamb) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Feel Messed Up.(jamb) (742 Views)

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. / I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Messed Up.(jamb) by Affable0709(m): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: I Feel Messed Up.(jamb) by textilemania(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2016
Try poly and have a good taste of engineering!
Re: I Feel Messed Up.(jamb) by FuckTheMods: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Affable0709:
I feel so messed up right now. And I just need anything to calm me down.

Before I thought of buying the jamb form, I considered the school fees and all that, I opted for a poly since I'm mainly sponsoring for it, I thought it would be less expensive. Another reason for opting for a poly was because I thought Engineering is in polytechnic, (gullible me right? bad orientation?)

And I also have a friend who's in this state poly... Now when he got fully into school, he started telling me about a lot of issues that amounts to more expenditure like sorting for every course. Weather you know it or not (read to know, sort to pass)
And as at this time, I've already had the poly as first choice. Well I still saw it as nothing.... not until I met a graduate from the university, and he started telling me how Federal schools are more cheaper.. still, I didn't get the form to edit my jamb (more expenses)

Not until my Bishop started lashing me on why I chosed a poly over a university, I tried to say the expenses, but then he said, if I could go to a poly, I could go to a uni, I had 218. As at this time, the form had closed. Now the jamb posting ridiculously ruined everything, I was posted to that same poly I dreaded,
I was not posted to The Preferred uni I filled in for.
Now I feel so terrible, the Poly's screening form is closing on Friday... I really don't know what to do. The university, I don't know if they'll ever accept me if I screen with them, since jamb is monitoring the amount of admission per person... possibly, they'll cancel my name in all other places.

I'm just not feeling good, talk to me.
forget about jamb posting rubbish. If you choosed uni as your most prefered choice, even if youre not posted or not, your name is with them in their omnibus print out. And since you scored above 200 in jamb.
When the Uni you choosed releases her screening form, just go and register and you'll be eligible.
Forget about jamb posting. Its a fraud

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Udus Sug President Impeached / Celebrating My Angel As She Gradutes Today / Open Letter To Futo Vc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.