Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,173 members, 7,867,398 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Important Things That A Self-learner Must Know - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Important Things That A Self-learner Must Know (382 Views)

10 Things That Could Ruin Your Career / 3 Important Things You Must Know Before Working For Any Nigerian Employer / All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Things That A Self-learner Must Know by TheNewsghost: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2016
How we learn is changing. There is an increasing shift from institutional to self learning. It is unbelievable how this approach to learning is strongly impacting people and fast changing the world.

Through self-learning people are gathering new skills, creating new jobs and starting new sources of income.

I have spent years under institutional education, attending traditional school structure. But most of the major skills I work with today are self-learnt ones. I have taught myself content writing and web development, among others.

Here are some important things that a self-learner must know:

Click http://thenewsghost.com.ng/important-things-that-a-self-learner-must-know/ to continue reading
Re: Important Things That A Self-learner Must Know by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2016
Lemme occupy the front seat first..

(1) (Reply)

The Theory Of The "Self-made Man" / Career Software / How To Turn Your Ambition Into Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.