Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Olakunle Adaramoye - The SCAM ARTIST! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olakunle Adaramoye - The SCAM ARTIST! (1043 Views)

Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim / This Is A Face Of Another Scam Artist (419 Person) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olakunle Adaramoye - The SCAM ARTIST! by kaboninc(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2016
Greetings,
This is not a scam pls.

WESTERN UNION and BANK TRANSFER

I am here to present my carding HACKING services for you. I belongs to underground carders community and i have big experience in Western Union Transfers & Bank Transfer. My rates are fixed so no negotiation in terms of prices . Please Never ask me for test transfers or etc. Kindly see my price list below :-

WESTERN UNION/MONEY GRAM & DOLLAR ACCOUNT FEE

I charge you N20,000 for $500...... transfer once
I charge you N50,000 for $1600...... transfer $800 twice
I charge you N70,000 for $2400..... transfer $1200 twice
I charge you N100,000 for $4000... transfer $1000 (4) twice

MTCN, amount and sender name will be generated after 30min or 1hour and will be send to you.
BANK TRANSFER FEE
Any Nigeria Account

I charge you N20,000 for 60,000
I charge you N50,000 for 200,000
I charge you N70,000 for 450,000
I charge you N100,000 for 700,000

Money will be credited into your account in 5 to 6 hours. You will not recieve alert but make use of your ATM to confirm payment.
We can keep doing these once in a week for one account and you can use multiple account.

Contact me if interested and for a bigger deal.

Thanks
Incase you want to know how i got this your email and all this emails. Nigerian emails are sold everywhere and i bought (20,000 pieces) from a seller on nairaland.com and thats where i got all this emails.
I did not mean any harm by sending this mail to you. kindly disregard it if you are not interested.

Thanks.
1 day investment with me.

I received the above mail in my SPAM box from one Olakunle Adaramoye <olakunleadaramoye@gmail.com> claiming to have bought my mail together with others, listing the source on Nairaland.

I have so much to say but people should be careful on how they display their email address on this site and who they communicated with.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Caught Sexually Abusing Pupil In Ogun State / EFCC Declared Pretty Lady Susan Elya Wanted For Fraud (Pics) / Angry Man Arrest FRSC Officer Who Allegedly Caused Accident Over Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.