Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Simple Solution To GTB *737# Card Theft - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Simple Solution To GTB *737# Card Theft (1019 Views)

Atm Card Theft : How To Block Your Account Instantly Without getting to the Bank / FBI: 20,737 Victims Of Scam Mails Lost $1.2bn / Fraud Alert! Gtbank *737# Is Very Risky. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Solution To GTB *737# Card Theft by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
No long thing cram ya last 4 digits Use Razor blade, scratch the last 4digits OFF simple.

1 Like

Re: Simple Solution To GTB *737# Card Theft by buygala(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
How about theft perpetrated by the bank's employees who have access to the full digits of the card?

I suppose we can as well use razor blade and slice their throats sad

The bankers are the ones majorly aiding and abetting this kind of vice...so the best thing to do right now is to totally avoid *737# for now, and possibly all the bank's electronic channels ....

Money wey loss for inside bank dey almost require the spilling of blood to be refunded undecided
Re: Simple Solution To GTB *737# Card Theft by Larwin(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
cool
Re: Simple Solution To GTB *737# Card Theft by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3493432/fraud-alert-gtbank-737-very

If you've not read this please do.

Better safe than sorry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Simple Solution To GTB *737# Card Theft by Emmafrancis: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
The numbers are engraved to the card. I hope scratching won't damage anything
Re: Simple Solution To GTB *737# Card Theft by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
Emmafrancis:
The numbers are engraved to the card. I hope scratching won't damage anything

As long as you do not damage the chip, you are fine.
Re: Simple Solution To GTB *737# Card Theft by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
buygala:
How about theft perpetrated by the bank's employees who have access to the full digits of the card?

I suppose we can as well use razor blade and slice their throats sad

The bankers are the ones majorly aiding and abetting this kind of vice...so the best thing to do right now is to totally avoid *737# for now, and possibly all the bank's electronic channels ....

Money wey loss for inside bank dey almost require the spilling of blood to be refunded undecided

There will always be fraudulent people in most institutions, be it banks or otherwise, this is just providing a minimum level of security incase you loose your phone and wallet at the same time.
Re: Simple Solution To GTB *737# Card Theft by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Plan B on point!
Re: Simple Solution To GTB *737# Card Theft by rydow(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
I totally DisAgree, what about POS transaction receipt that has the ATM card last 4 digit on it
Re: Simple Solution To GTB *737# Card Theft by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
rydow:
I totally DisAgree, what about POS transaction receipt that has the ATM card last 4 digit on it

They will need to know your pin to use POS, to print receipt. smiley
Re: Simple Solution To GTB *737# Card Theft by rydow(m): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2016

(1) (Reply)

I Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone / Army Captain Murdered 6 Weeks To Wedding Buried Amid Tears / 15-yr-old Commits Suicide After Ex-boyfriend Spread Intimate Photos Of Her Onlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.