Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Interview With Ttl-group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Ttl-group (924 Views)

Interview With Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria / Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? / 9 Proven Ways To Increase Your Chance For A Job Interview (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Ttl-group by papyrus2(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2016
I wish to know about the above mentioned company. TTL-Group.

I was invited for interview and wish to know about them.
Re: Interview With Ttl-group by Jayden080(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
papyrus2:
I wish to know about the above mentioned company. TTL-Group.

I was invited for interview and wish to know about them.

It's a group of companies into construction, finance and other things.

They are based in Abuja, someone from there office called me on phone yesterday obviously to invite me because I did apply for one of the vacant positions applied.

But my challenge is that its in Abuja while am at Lagos,I have not formally received any invite though the lady said they will send ut bf the week runs out.

Which post did you apply f?and when is your interview!

Good luck please.
Re: Interview With Ttl-group by papyrus2(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Jayden080:

It's a group of companies into construction, finance and other things.

They are based in Abuja, someone from there office called me on phone yesterday obviously to invite me because I did apply for one of the vacant positions applied.

But my challenge is that its in Abuja while am at Lagos,I have not formally received any invite though the lady said they will send ut bf the week runs out.

Which post did you apply f?and when is your interview!

Good luck please.

I applied for business development executive. My interview is on Thursday

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Today's Vacancies ( Error Corrected) / Class Teachers At A Private School – EZ37 Solutions Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.