Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? (2025 Views)

Workforce Phone Interview / Top 10 Simple Tips On Successfully Having A Phone Interview / Seven Simple Tips To Guide You Through A Phone Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by mayorchelsea(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hi guys,I received a phone call last week from them;from the conversation on phone,I'm actually positive and expectant because I was told I would be gotten back to in the next coming weeks.Who is with me on this or had same experience also?
Re: Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by Kunle106(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
same here
Re: Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by mayorchelsea(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
Kunle106:
same here
I spoke with someone named Michael and after the conversation said he would get back to me in few weeks and said,"welcome to productive people ".I'm actually expectant.Are we in the same boat?
Re: Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by Kunle106(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
mayorchelsea:
I spoke with someone named Michael and after the conversation said he would get back to me in few weeks and said,"welcome to productive people ".I'm actually expectant.Are we in the same boat?
yes, but I think dey are recruiting for another company or so
Re: Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by mayorchelsea(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=Kunle106 post=50720081]yes, but I think dey are recruiting for another company or so[/quote That's true because he mentioned it at the beginning of our conversation and could possibly be outside Lagos,let's be hopeful.
Re: Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by JOYEVERLASTING: 4:55am On Nov 03, 2016
Same here too.
Re: Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by JOYEVERLASTING: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Any update guys?
Re: Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by skipo01: 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
I also received the call on Wednesday and he promised to get back to me on Friday
Re: Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by dawahlarry: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
skipo01:
I also received the call on Wednesday and he promised to get back to me on Friday
Did you receive a call from them yesterday bro?
Re: Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by dawahlarry: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2016
Has anyone got a call from them since the interview?
Re: Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by JOYEVERLASTING: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
dawahlarry:
We are still waiting oo
Re: Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by dawahlarry: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
JOYEVERLASTING:

We are still waiting oo
Ok.
Re: Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by dawahlarry: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Anybody contacted recently?
Re: Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2016
dawahlarry:

Got another call, asking how soon I can resume if given a job, but haven't heard from them since. I intend sending a text to them.
Re: Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by careersome: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Got another call, asking how soon I can resume if given a job, but haven't heard from them since. I intend sending a text to them.
I won't advice you to text them. Be patient at least for now.
Re: Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
careersome:

I won't advice you to text them. Be patient at least for now.

Ok
Re: Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? by ashokkumarn: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2019
This is a nice blog to watch out for and we provided information on how to invest 500 dollars make sure you can check it out and keep on visiting our blog.

(1) (Reply)

Uber Driver Needed / Should I Take Her Job / Current Vacancies At The British High Commission, 21st September, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.