Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,667 members, 7,865,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Banky W And Ban Ki-Moon Hook Up In A Plane From South Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Ban Ki-Moon Hook Up In A Plane From South Africa (38973 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa / Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Ban Ki-Moon Hook Up In A Plane From South Africa by stevecantrell: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Princelegacylemoha:
And Banki moon Be like who be this one ??

Lolz
Re: Banky W And Ban Ki-Moon Hook Up In A Plane From South Africa by Coldfeets: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
zealz4u:
Banky W & Banki Moon ......Do they work in the bank grin

Actually, I think the banks work for them. shocked
Re: Banky W And Ban Ki-Moon Hook Up In A Plane From South Africa by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Qhalifah:
Ode leleyii sha! Are you in this world at all?

I don't blame you, only that you lack a sense of humour.
Re: Banky W And Ban Ki-Moon Hook Up In A Plane From South Africa by seunfape(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
Celebrity they like attachment
Re: Banky W And Ban Ki-Moon Hook Up In A Plane From South Africa by pamcode(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Princelegacylemoha:
And Ban ki moon Be like who be this one ??
The remaining part of the statement would be like: make i sha follow am take selfie make dem no call me racist or redneck . African bloggers no get joy.
Re: Banky W And Ban Ki-Moon Hook Up In A Plane From South Africa by MissSlimbody(f): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
bidaho:
Banky W and a fan
Hand fan or Ceiling fan
Re: Banky W And Ban Ki-Moon Hook Up In A Plane From South Africa by Hifeylove: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
That awesome oppourtunity and that look when you begged a Manchi to take a selfie with you.. @Bankyw..
Re: Banky W And Ban Ki-Moon Hook Up In A Plane From South Africa by justjify(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
PatchBoy:
na hn popc
cheesy grin
Brotherly
Na him pikin tongue
Re: Banky W And Ban Ki-Moon Hook Up In A Plane From South Africa by 360command: 1:20am On Jul 20, 2016
Nonsense! Na banki w wey beg banki moon for picture taking. I sure say banki moon no sabi banki w.
Re: Banky W And Ban Ki-Moon Hook Up In A Plane From South Africa by iamlimo(m): 6:13am On Jul 20, 2016
nkemcd:
cute
stop that... that's gay bro
Re: Banky W And Ban Ki-Moon Hook Up In A Plane From South Africa by nkemcd(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2016
lol......wat if I don't

iamlimo:

stop that... that's gay bro
Re: Banky W And Ban Ki-Moon Hook Up In A Plane From South Africa by Qhalifah: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Admiralty616:

I don't blame you, only that you lack a sense of humour.
Oya clown, move on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What People Did To Halima Abubakar's Photo / Joke Silva And Her Son, Gbenga Jacobs Step Out Together / 10 People Social Media Made Famous In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.