Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa (30112 Views)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Are Expecting Their First Child / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by kidap: 5:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Newly wedded couple Banky W and Adesua who are currently in South Africa for there white wedding took to the social media to share some photos from there South Africa Experience.

http://news.nollyzone.com/adesua-and-banky-w-releases-new-photos-from-south-africa/

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by mikejj(m): 6:03am On Nov 23, 2017
grin na xo e dey be wen e dey fresh.hop his not a one minute man tho.kraka dush

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:05am On Nov 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by tyson98: 6:07am On Nov 23, 2017
Still wondering why they left naija for SA and na dem go dey side naija go better

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by DEXTROVERT: 6:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Smh
Tiwa and Teebliz Was at Dubai

to team BAAD
Continue ooooo
But Be Remainded Life After Marriage Is More Important

6 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by pyyxxaro: 6:14am On Nov 23, 2017
sad we the haters just arrived

Waiting for the marriage to .................. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by cassidy1996(m): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2017
this stuff is getting too much

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by Tamarapetty(f): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by totorimi: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2017
The bowler hat has become his identity, only Heaven knows what he is covering in there.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by dapsoneh: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2017
Omotola just warned you, stay off internet if you want your marriage to work. The paparzi about your wedding is too much and from the look of things, celebrity marriage does this way don't last at all

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by hayzed27(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2017
in banky's voice:at last i catch nd can be smashing d gel.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by FitnessDoctor: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2017
Now a Mr.
This couple is trying so hard to trend. I just hope that they understand that marriage isnt a bed of roses and you should not expect to smile always
In Other News
8 Celebrities Who Are Known To Be Extremely Dirty! No 1 Will Shock You
www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/celebrities-extremely-dirty.html
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by Primusinterpares(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2017
So much attention on the wedding which is just one day... Do they have per marriage preparations at all? just asking...#no offence
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by BruncleZuma: 8:47am On Nov 23, 2017
So what did Efe and Bisola do today again since nah BBN we don enter again...?

[img]https:///media/12-04-2015/UJDEvB.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by holatin(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2017
A woman was breastfeeding her son in
her shop, a lady passing by said he
sucks just like his father.
we are still separating the fight.
that is where I am since
morning

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by talk2saintify(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2017
Abeggi angry angry angry
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by Nellybank(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Nairaland for Christ sake I want to be in peace. After all my own wedding you guys were busy forming as if u are too busy.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by wunmi590(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2017
That's good to hear and see.

After the kissing, nah to tear the drum comot be that on the adding night, because that money wasted on the wedding can open up a poultry with thousands of birds and a very big farm land grin

Please don't forget to show us how you are tearing the drum

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by romoruyi(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by OtemSapien: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2017
May they have a happy married life

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2017
nice one
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by darkenkach(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Marriage wea go soon crash before the 5th year.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by Vince77(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2017
What a title
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by rentAcock(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Wonderful, now go ahead and install a camera in their bedroom so we can watch them live. This is now a reality show, please grant us 24hr access.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by phayvoursky(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2017
BANKY W YOU BETTER SLOW THINGS DOWN. OMOTOLA DON ADVISE UNA.

I DE FEAR MY EDO SISTERS O. IF U NI TAKE TIME UR NAME GO BECOME HANKY X.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by freeman95(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Make them sha no fight
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by Safiaa(f): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2017
I really hope they last.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by Nobodys(f): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2017
....adesua is beautiful.....being beautiful is soooo beautiful......
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2017
And wen will they release der new Bleep video? Cuz datz the one am intrested in.

Secondly, dey don dey pretend like say love don dey sweet dem now, verysoon they will start deleting eachother from instagram,facebook,whatsapp and so on.

And lastly but not the least........ I HATE NIGERIA!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos / "I Am My Mother’s Daughter" - Lydia Forson Shows Mother-daughter Resemblance / Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.