Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election (38307 Views)

Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA / Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose / Zenith Bank Denies Funding Fayose's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by aguiyi2: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
The level of Fayoses foolishness supercedes that of Bakin Zuwo.He is gradually drowning and he is still busy abusing a president he will loss immunity before?.I am not sure he is a full blooded Yoruba man because they dont exhibit this level of foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by NinaMiliano: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
seunmsg:
Lere must be high on cheap Ekiti weed. If the document that was released to the public was forged, Zenith bank would be the appropriate organisation to disclaim the document and not Lere Olayinka who is a lackey to the suspect under investigation. Until the organisation in question disclaims the document officially, it remains the authentic response of Zenith bank to Fayose's silly allegation.

D letter was forged.
1. Zenith bank can not send an official rebuttal letter using 'comic sans " as d font style.

2. Banks are extremely careful with official press statements cause dey can be sued.

3. Banks don't make careless mistakes as seen in d letter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by WebSurfer(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
Very true
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Dpharisee: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
APC bursted again, forging Zenith Bank letterhead just to nail Fayose.
But Lere must be on very strong Oshogbo weed to keep bursting the LIES of APC

An organization like Zenith Bank cannot issue a press statement without a branch address and with different fonts and errors in one letter; they dont even need to issue a rebuttal as common sense indicates that the letter looks forged, such open letters are proof read by different people within the office before issuing to the press, I have once been queried for not spotting an error in a letter that my boss typed and asked me to crosscheck before issuing and causing us embarrassment.
The kind of error on line 4&5 can get somebody redeployed to a lower level if the letter is real and not forged.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Tearg1: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
Firefire:

APC attack dogs are coming for your head. You need the Rock of Ages. tongue

They are most welcome sir, as the truth will always hurt those with skeletons in their cupboards
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by princetom1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
mazichika:
EFCC is just shameless and desperate for public attention.

The prefer to win cases in media than in law court.

Nne, when does efcc becomes zenith bank. And to make things more interesting, zenith bank or efcc hasn't come and organized a media briefing yet. All these ones are just child's play. By d way, do u think its true, they actually carried money in a private jet to ekiti?
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Kenobus: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
onojaduru:
It is only God that will help Fayose.If nt he is already impeached
How? In your mind?
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
OLADD:

I knew at first glance that the letter in question was either fake or hurriedly put up by an unqualified person. No corporate organisation ( a bank for that matter) would issue such incongruent, vague, watery and error-riddled rebuttal/letter. Nigeria may soon be cloned by Buhari/APC the way things are going.
Very brilliant write up frm u. Are u insinuating that Zenith Bank overlooked the forgery by EFCC?
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
double0seven:
I don't know which expired weed you guys are smoking?

You are saying EFCC faked a letter with Zenith identity and put out to the public without the knowledge of the bank You know how reduiculous that sounds? While will EFCC do something that can busted within a hour it's out there in the public?

Then how come Zenith Bank has not raised any alarm? Or has Zenith Bank relocated to Australia?
you talk like you re not in Nigeria..
where the boss oppress the subordinate.. efcc is controlled by the federal govt...
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by brunobaba(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Zenith Bank heads must have seen this letter if Lere claims it's forged,well until they debunk it,it remains legal,official and binding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Dpharisee: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
brunobaba:
Zenith Bank heads must have seen this letter if Lere claims it's forged,well until they debunk it,it remains legal,official and binding.

Binding on you and not me

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Chemstar: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
omolola15:
But this is not the one I saw yesterday na. Now who's deceiving who?

The one I saw doesn't have 2 paragraphs with the same content. Where did lere get his own.

I wonder oo
likewise me. The one I first saw this morning does not have two repeated paragraph.
I think these Ekiti actors are just out to decieve their supporters.
smh

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by vRendoh(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2016

Why is that any voice that is not saying "sai bubu" must be shut by all means. We must understand that democracy was because there existed opposition. I plea that Mr Foyese, lone voice should be kept alive. The west should be proud of him and not be used to pull him down.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by daylae(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
In near future,fayose will pitch his tent with APC,and in turn buhari will call him saint,and you lots losing your breath now will realize you've wasted valuable time e-fighting,supporting people who care less whether you exist.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by sucess001(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
omolola15:
But this is not the one I saw yesterday na. Now who's deceiving who?

The one I saw doesn't have 2 paragraphs with the same content. Where did lere get his own.

i tire o....

the official letter is on the NSE website under corporate disclosures...

so its authentic...

whether they are saying the truth is another matter...

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by trueconscience(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Guys, we need to be wise when it concerns INFORMATION, MISINFORMATION and DISINFORMATION. They all have different purposes.

Every message must have a SOURCE, CONTENT,PURPOSE and AUDIENCE

Who was the SOURCE of the Message? Definitely NOT Zenith Bank! Yes, a corporate organisation releasing this as a press statement leaves a lot to be desired. Is the Source APC/EFCC ? Again I doubt cos i expect them to have more brains than this! What if the Source is actually Fayose? Yes, he could well be the source of the Oluwole Press release in order to spread misinformation/disinformation to muddle the flow of information regarding his corruption trial. Yes, this is very plausible!

Lere has another version of the letter, right? Would the APC/EFCC do such? Write 2 of such letters and release into public space? No, the intent is definitely to muddle the flow of information. Fayose has a hand in this!

Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
How are we sure Fayose camp are not the one that doctored this letter, leaving error behind to masturbate on later

Neither Zenith, APC, EFCC DSS is stupid to have writting such a poor letter, who else? if not the one who dont know mathematics

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
NinaMiliano:

D letter was forged.
1. Zenith bank can not send an official rebuttal letter using 'comic sans " as d font style.

2. Banks are extremely careful with official press statements cause dey can be sued.

Has the bank officially reacted to the press release by the efcc? If not...then it is NOT FORGED!
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by teawhy2788(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
It's high time Zenith Bank released official clarification or held press conference to save its image from being tarnished because of this so-called Fayose's Palava
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by dsenator: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mr Lere Olayinka should not be the one to defend zenith bank,zenith bank is not an australian bank,neither is it a New Zealand bank.If truly this did not come from them,i would expect the management of zenith bank to dissociate itself from this so called press release.
Let us be realistic with ourselves,rarely would a bank sponsor the election of a governorship candidate that is not the incumbent one.The greed of many of these politicians has brought us to this disastrous state which we are in now as a nation and the best bet for us is that anyone that is found culpable should be severely dealt with wether it is Fayose or Tinubu.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
My own be say, all our stolen yam must be returned. Thank God for the frozen bank accounts and the confiscated houses bought with stolen monies.
Abi dat one na propaganda too, Lere Olayinka?

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by maj007(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
NinaMiliano:

D letter was forged.

The letter is ULTIMATELY GENUINE. The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) has also posted it on its website. Check link below.
http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/14267_ZENITH_BANK_PLC_PRESS_RELEASE__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JULY_2016.pdf

END OF STORY

Are you a staff of Zenith? How do you know that no-one uses Comic Sans in the Bank? FYI, its a very commonly used fond at Ajose Adeogun.

I hope you will be one of Fayose's sympathizers at the court when his trial begins in the nearest future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by OLADD: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Very brilliant write up frm u. Are u insinuating that Zenith Bank overlooked the forgery by EFCC?

Zenith Bank would overlook anything that gives it soft landing. They would do anything to wriggle themselves out of this mess.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Yabiola26(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
So nairaland wailers and one silly lere in ekiti state are now shareholders in zenith bank that they are the first to realize that letter was fake...U ds people no go kill person with your rhinitis endowed silly act....Let the concerned party come out and deny it first then you can wail as usual #fuckthatshit#
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by tammie24: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
This government get time sha

I wish they have time for our economy like this
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
Illiterate touts running things in Ekiti. This is the original Zenith bank statement not the poo Lere is displaying on social media

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
wuld av made a common sense if d headie was zenith bank react..,,or is lere now zenith spokeman ..only zenith can renounce dat letter.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by seunakin231(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
This lere self, where u served a copy? How u take knw say dem scan am? However which financial institution no get brand management and corporate comms dept. U next on the list... undecided
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by onestepatatime: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
seunmsg:
Lere must be high on cheap Ekiti weed. If the document that was released to the public was forged, Zenith bank would be the appropriate organisation to disclaim the document and not Lere Olayinka who is a lackey to the suspect under investigation. Until the organisation in question disclaims the document officially, it remains the authentic response of Zenith bank to Fayose's silly allegation.

He did well be pointing out his observations (clear ones ) so it is up to the bank to say something. If he hadn't a lot of people would have believed that Zenith bank wrote that letter. So...... lets all keep our fingers crossed and watch as the drama unfolds.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by epistleNow(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lere grasping at straws !

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Ashmark(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
That was photoshop. ..The one I read on Saharareporters blog is not like this.
The person did a great job
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by skyo78(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ashmark:
That was photoshop. ..The one I read on Saharareporters blog is not like this.

The person did a great job

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Sokoto & Imo Governorship Elections By 5pm / Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari / Abubakar Chika Adamu Withdraws From Re-election In 2019 Due To Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.