Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday (33114 Views)

David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota / Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) / David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife As She Turns A Year Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thriveplus:
[color=#006600][b]Bishop David Oyedepo’s first son David Oyedepo Jnr is celebrating his wife, Kemi who turns a year older today. The couple tied the knot 8 years ago and are blessed with two children, a boy and girl.

“TODAY I WANT TO CELEBRATE ONE OF GOD’S RARE GEMS ON THE EARTH, KEMI OYEDEPO.HE WROTE ON HIS OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE. “OUTSIDE OF CHRIST, YOU HAVE BEEN MY MOST FAITHFUL COMPANION. MY DESTINY HELPER! MY GREATEST CHEERLEADER! MY UNWAVERING SUPPORTER!
THE SCRIPTURES SAY THAT MARRIAGE MIRRORS CHRIST AND THE CHURCH; THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THAT MYSTERY IS BEING FULFILLED IN US. YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION. UNIQUELY SPECIAL AND SPECIALLY UNIQUE. A COMPREHENSIVE BLESSING TO ALL THAT YOU MEET. I CELEBRATE THIS DAY; A DAY FOR WHICH MY GRATITUDE CONTINUES TO OVERRUN. TO MY WIFE, MY BEST FRIEND, MY CONFIDANT AND COMPANION; HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU ARE BLESSED FOREVER! PLEASE HELP ME CELEBRATE GOD’S GIFT TO ME

happy birthday woman of God, more unction!!
Baba I hope you've check op's siggi??
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by piagetskinner(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Yh he really looks like his Dad
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by Reference(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
iwatch:
The guy is really good. The father tried, unlike Benson Idahosa's family where the grace has left them at the exit of the founder.

Very uncharitable to say that and not an absolutely correct statement but what you can see is the way things should naturally be, what God desired at creation, that when a tree matures and bears fruit, the seed encapsulated has the very nature of the tree and when trees are multiplied this way a desert may become a field and a field a forest where the beasts of the earth may take shelter. To be able to create a legacy you need a vision. To be able to translate a vision into tangibles you need wisdom and knowledge. Grace is the subsidy God provides to accomplish vision through unnatural speed, precision and power, things you need. Grace grows in proportion to the effort you put into gaining wisdom and knowledge. That is why to have a stress free marriage and raise a family without issues whatsoever the parents (the father especially) needs to tow the line of godliness. Bad parenting is the absence of one or more or all of the elements mentioned above and there is no correcting that. So it is not so much of grace leaving but the lack of desire for it that matters. Good or bad families are not by mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by lamideee(f): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
tellwisdom:
And the members are languishing sad
how are they languishing? Did they complain to you? Awon elenu yamayama sad
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by cooluc(f): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
iwatch:
The guy is really good. The father tried, unlike Benson Idahosa's family where the grace has left them at the exit of the founder.
My dear be careful of things you say..
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by favyff(f): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy birthday ma, may God bless your new age. I pray for fresh auction upon you and your husband.
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by KnightRod(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
piagetskinner:
Yh he really looks like his Dad
Lol.. Naah, he actually looks a lot more like his mother..

How are you doing sir?
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by yerokunphilips: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy birthday ma, more grace in Jesus Christ name.
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by KnightRod(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
Reference:

Very uncharitable to say that and not an absolutely correct statement but what you can see is the way things should naturally be, what God desired at creation, that when a tree matures and bears fruit, the seed encapsulated has the very nature of the tree and when trees are multiplied this way a desert may become a field and a field a forest where the beasts of the earth may take shelter. To be able to create a legacy you need a vision. To be able to translate a vision into tangibles you need wisdom and knowledge. Grace is the subsidy God provides to accomplish vision through unnatural speed, precision and power, things you need. Grace grows in proportion to the effort you put into gaining wisdom and knowledge. That is why to have a stress free marriage and raise a family without issues whatsoever the parents (the father especially) needs to tow the line of godliness. Bad parenting is the absence of one or more or all of the elements mentioned above and there is no correcting that. So it is not so much of grace leaving but the lack of desire for it that matters. Good or bad families are not by mistake.
5 star post! Very admirable how you dissected grace.. I see you as a carrier of great wisdom and grace.
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by udysweet(f): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy bday,more grace
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by MzPecs(f): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
shamecurls:
Where is the party?

Is Item 7 Available?
You'll eat the word.. grin
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by Wishaky(f): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Issorait.
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by xreal: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
MzPecs:

That's my new name and that's where we're going.. cool

How you doing sir? smiley

Amen.
Fine, thanks, and you?
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by MzPecs(f): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
xreal:

Amen.
Fine, thanks, and you?
I'm well sir!

Have you considered my signature sir? embarassed
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by iwatch: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
cooluc:

My dear be careful of things you say..

Reference:

Hormohtoondeh:

Chai iwatch
Watch ur mouth

This is the problem I have with Nigerian fanatics who think they are actually practicing christianity. What is there to be afraid of? Are they not humans like myself? If you worship pastors, I do not. I worship no pastor and I can tell anyone to their face if they provoke me because they do not feed me and neither do I go to them for favour. When I need help, I cry to my creator and not a pastor.

Everything Benson Idahosa left behind could not be expanded beyond where he left of because something isn't right. His first son has been forced to lead the church, not because it came from his mind and neither was he ever interested BECAUSE the idea of giving the baton of leadership to different person, whom I believe could have helped build and expand the church, isn't acceptable simply because it's a family business. If Redeem founder had acted like the family of Benson Idahosa, I am sure Pastor Adeboye would have been ignored while the founder's family keep running it like their heritage and thus, we will never have heard or seen Redeem as huge as it is today.

If Pastor Oyedepo should pass on, his wife is more than capable to carry on with his legacy, together with his son.

You can't compare the wife of Oyedepo to the wife of Benson Idahosa, who is only good at beautifying her face, paint lip, adorn her fingers with rings and then wears the cap and you tell me I should take such a person serious.

Do you even know Benson Idahosa is the father of Oyedepo, Omobude, Oritsejafor and a host of others? They were is followers when he was alive.

The difference between I and you all is that I will say things are as I see it. I am not scared to say what I want because I do not see any pastor, dead or alive, more human than myself. But same people who do not want to judge pastors when the err in some cases are quick to judge gays, prostitutes, thieves and other criminals. I ask: How are these "sinners" any lesser than a fellow human such as the pastors? We are all humans!

I will not respond to your mentions after this.

Oyedepo laid a SOLID foundation that will outlive him... Benson Idahosa who was the father of them all in the past hasn't had his legacies carried on. Mind you all, I stayed in Benin for year and know what goes on there.

What the wive of Benson Idahosa should have done was to look for some with the same fire as Benson Idahosa and let him lead just as it was done in Redeem by its founder, but can a venture seen as a family business or heritage be allowed to take such form? little wonder the current state of that church and I am sure no 15 year old kid outside Benin knows if a church like Church of God Mission exist but ask same kid if they have heard of Redeem Christian Church, then you will know what I mean or am talking about.
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by princejones(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy birthday to my and may she continue to move from glory to glory
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by qhutetomsel(f): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy birthday to her..
A very sweet personality!
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by florencepoko2: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Brother, why you have not chosen a beautiful woman like your mom. Your wife is nice perhaps, but lacks beauty.
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by Decryptor(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Happy Birthday to her..

From Glory to Glory.. That's my new name..

And from Glory to Glory.. That's where I'm going..

What will be your new name by next year?
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by xreal: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
MzPecs:

I'm well sir!

Have you considered my signature sir? embarassed

I just took note of it, how do I vote?
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by MzPecs(f): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
xreal:

I just took note of it, how do I vote?
I'll follow you now, you just follow me back.

I"ll mention you when voting begins.
Thanks so much!
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by catso(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy Birthday to her and more Grace of God.
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by xreal: 4:46am On Jul 20, 2016
MzPecs:

I'll follow you now, you just follow me back.

I"ll mention you when voting begins.
Thanks so much!

ok, no problems.

.... following you now.
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by iwatch: 6:42am On Jul 20, 2016
Reference:

Hello Sir, just want to apologize to you only for merging your post into my post as I see you were the only one who made a reasonable reply to my earlier post.

May be I shouldn't used the word "Grace" either, things aren't the way it should be for everything B.I left behind.

Maybe his shoes were just too big for anyone to occupy.

However, when I watch his videos, I can't stop the sadness and pain I feel in my heart and keep asking why couldn't his works be expanded?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ / Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos / Who Will You Have Lunch With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.