Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun (12047 Views)

Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos / Tosin Saraki Weds Adeniyi Olatunde Olukoya On October 28 / Suspected Killers Of Olumide Odimayo Who Was Kidnapped In Ondo, Paraded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Victorakats(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thank God that they arrested a suspect, I pray that God will deliver her from their hands and set her free before weekend.
I detest every form of kidnapping and torture to innocent people.
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by DeleSuper1: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
It is still funny, I lafffffff! grrrh!!! grin grin grin
The game has just begun.
#bundesligas
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by pupalanta: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Why are all these things happening in the southern part of Nigeria and mostly in christian dominated regions whyyyyyy
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
one of the kidnappers has been arrested at Ijagun junction, Ondo Road, Ijebu Ode.
Thank God
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by ghostwritter(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
alexiej:

Well... True. Unfortunately, for each politician that pays, hundreds of innocent pple have already been victims.

Instead of the 'wife', why can't the corrupt politician himself be kidnapped and made to pay?
this shows how dull u ar. If u kidnapp the politician then who will do the paying?
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by toseenore(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
So, tell me how this one take affect how much dem dey sell Garri for market. Mtcheeeew, who them help?
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by passionate88: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
The janjaweedians have kidnapped the innocent woman
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
this people will gladly pay ransome in millions, but ho and ask them for 200 k to start a business to be.paid back with interest they will tell you to go to the bank, when you tell them you don't have collateral they will ignore you,even if you succeed in the.bank and ask them to be.your guarantor they will refuse to help,meteeeeew, shey na sand people wan chop?
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by alexiej(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
ghostwritter:

this shows how dull u ar. If u kidnapp the politician then who will do the paying?

Looooll...
First sir, I'm not dull, and that's why I've chosen to reply u in a civil manner.
Second, if a person is incarcerated for a very long time for crimes that he committed, he's said to be "PAYING" for his crimes. It doesn't have to be monetary payment. Assuming the kidnappers even want money, the politicians' families know where their monies are kept, so they can pay.
Do u get it now sir?
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by bigiyaro(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sunnymatey:
I think our politicians are beginning to pay for their crime.
my tots exactly. Time is coming that the poor will have nothing to eat other than the rich.
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by meltiplexer: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
kidnappers,419 and arm robbers everywhere,the pressure is real.very soon all those crime will become a course to study in Nigeria Naijabet man say so
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by esosuo2: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
IT JUST GOT TO DAT TIME WHEN D POOR WILL DO JUST ANY TIN TO SURVIVE EVEN IF IT MEANS EATING D RICH, I HOPE WHEN SHE IS FOUND SHE WILL ADVISE HER HUSBAND TO AFFECT THE LIVES OF HIS CONSTITUENTS POSITIVELY
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by cardoctor(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Kidnapping and violent crimes are so high up everywhere. God help us.
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by moshould(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pls u guys shld leave d woman, pls face d husband, kidnap and kill all our leaders, them no send us....
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Boombijj: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Now that one of their members was caught, they may decide to waste her. I pray she comes back alive.
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Boombijj: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
cardoctor:
Kidnapping and violent crimes are so high up everywhere. God help us.
Amen ooo
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Willie2015: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
pupalanta:
Why are all these things happening in the southern part of Nigeria and mostly in christian dominated regions whyyyyyy

This is not about religion, people are hungry and cant expect them to remember religion. Some armed robbers came to my area last week, they asked those folks they visited to first prepare food for them as they are hungry.

After taking their phones laptops etc, they apologized for disturbing them and left.
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by ghostwritter(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
alexiej:

Looooll...
First sir, I'm not dull, and that's why I've chosen to reply u in a civil manner.
Second, if a person is incarcerated for a very long time for crimes that he committed, he's said to be "PAYING" for his crimes. It doesn't have to be monetary payment. Assuming the kidnappers even want money, the politicians' families know where their monies are kept, so they can pay.
Do u get it now sir?
if u mean to tell me that the kidnappers in this case are not after monetary gain....then u must be high on dried cow-shit.
In this Buhari's era....if it's not making money then it's not making sense.
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Eeggleeyes: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
The economic situation in the country is really biting harder...more people are resorting to criminal activities despite the grievous consequences.

I pray for her safe return o.
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Adisa89(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Blame it on politics.
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by justmenoni: 12:46am On Jul 23, 2016
No one asked you to do anything, but I'll like you to stop been fake

quote author=buharisbae post=47696132] undecided so?? I should do what now?[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s / Danladi's Show Of Shame - Oke Umurhohwo / Jonathan, Shekarau Shun UNILAG Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.