Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun (12035 Views)

Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos / Tosin Saraki Weds Adeniyi Olatunde Olukoya On October 28 / Suspected Killers Of Olumide Odimayo Who Was Kidnapped In Ondo, Paraded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by winkmart: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wife of Hon. Adejuwon Oyenuga of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) a member of Ogun State House of Assembly representing Ijebu East state constituency has just been kidnapped. She was kidnapped this morning at Odoladalepo in Ijebu-Ife immediately she was dropped by her son in front of their farm.

The ugly incident attracted the attention of citizens who immediately chased the kidnappers.
After a very hot chase by the indigenes of Ijebu Ife, one of the kidnappers has been arrested at Ijagun junction, Ondo Road, Ijebu Ode.

It was not long before the incident also attracted the attention of Nigeria Police force,who came to put the situation under control.

PublicFaces Magazine can authoritatively inform you that the Kidnappers took Mrs Olukoya Oyenuga away while the one of the kidnappers. that was nabbed is presently with the police.

http://www.publicfacesmagazine.com.ng/?p=1403

1 Share

Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by winkmart: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
more on
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/breaking-news-wife-of-one-of-member-of.html

[size=18pt]UPDATE[/size]
Information reaching us has just confirmed that one of the kidnappers that was nabbed by Indigenes after the hot chase early this morning has been interrogated by the Police, and has described the location of the kidnapper’s den.

Police Men from the Area command Ijebu Ode is presently trailing their hideout in order to rescue the wife of Ogun State House Of Assembly Member.

www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by segunjowo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
ok o. If we see her we will let the police know.
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Let the looting go round.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by aljharem(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Good, the crime rate is alarming. Thank you APC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by buharisbae(f): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
undecided so?? I should do what now?

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Jay542(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
She should have been with guards. lipsrsealed
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Vendoor(f): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Its no longer funny... Crime everywhere!
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Sunnymatey(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
I think our politicians are beginning to pay for their crime.
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by harmless011: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by veekid(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sighs
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Zico5(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
winkmart:

Wife of Hon. Adejuwon Oyenuga of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) a member of Ogun State House of Assembly representing Ijebu East state constituency has just been kidnapped.

Wailers be like:

Since the kidnapped is a wife of a PDP politician and an opposition member, Buhari sponsored it.
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by ENDTIMELIFE: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
This APC Buhari government has finished Nigeria. crime rate has increased due to poverty and poor economy ,everyday Kidnapping, Armed Robbery, Ritualist . Politicians are paying the price now shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by alexiej(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sunnymatey:
I think our politicians are beginning to pay for their crime.

Well... True. Unfortunately, for each politician that pays, hundreds of innocent pple have already been victims.

Instead of the 'wife', why can't the corrupt politician himself be kidnapped and made to pay?

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Buhari, you see your life? God punish a useless/miserable president.

3 Likes

Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
When the economy goes down, crime goes up,abi you expect people to eat sand?,only your house enjoys light from generator while everyone in your street is in darkness,just know that.one day it's either they steal your generator or rob you
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by theEYe21(f): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Are you sure she's kidnapped? How can she be kidnapped just like that. What kind of plot is this? undecided
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by anytexy: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Jonathan should resign. He is Clueless. crime everwhere

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by WebSurfer(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
The Country is in it's worse state,
Economy is in it's worst state,
People are suffering in hardship,
Boys are vexing,
No security in this country,

Na my looks win am now oo, i might look like a kidnapper himself when i never carried or touched gun all my life grin grin grin
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by ubest1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
If she is beautiful I don't think is kidnapping.
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Generalkorex(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
E don reach dat side too.
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Checked86: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
Crime has really increased in Nigeria. Crimes are competing with inflation in this country
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by delman88(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
SerialGist:
Buhari, you see your life? God punish a useless/miserable president.

As God is already punishing the writer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Perfectionist11: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
And these people will collect ransom..by not doing the right things to improve the welfare of the people but giving amnesty to militants & paying ransoms to kidnappers..d. Nigerian govt are indirectly giving the impression that righteousness doesn't yield any rewards..

May the Lord be with her.
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by uzomore(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Like if God go punish Buhari

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by ritababe(f): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
I blame buhari undecided
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by uzomore(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
delman88:

Thunder fire u

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by keepingmum: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Next should be Aisha Buhari, Amaechi, Fayemi, Fayose wives and kids. Thats the only way they would understand the pressure the common man is under.
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
delman88:

Not yet sir. Wait until i become a president, if i happen to be as useless and miserable as buhari is, then God can go ahead and punish me.
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by AdaAnambra: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
winkmart:

Wife of Hon. Adejuwon Oyenuga of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) a member of Ogun State House of Assembly representing Ijebu East state constituency has just been kidnapped. She was kidnapped this morning at Odoladalepo in Ijebu-Ife immediately she was dropped by her son in front of their farm.

The ugly incident attracted the attention of citizens who immediately chased the kidnappers.
After a very hot chase by the indigenes of Ijebu Ife, one of the kidnappers has been arrested at Ijagun junction, Ondo Road, Ijebu Ode.

It was not long before the incident also attracted the attention of Nigeria Police force,who came to put the situation under control.

PublicFaces Magazine can authoritatively inform you that the Kidnappers took Mrs Olukoya Oyenuga away while the one of the kidnappers. that was nabbed is presently with the police.

http://www.publicfacesmagazine.com.ng/?p=1403

What did the woman do to this Kidnappers
Re: Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun by omofabulous(f): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Interesting I hope they find her alive cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today / NUPENG Issues Three-day Warning Strike Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.