Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Etisalat Call/internet Tariff - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Call/internet Tariff (6788 Views)

MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / I Need Advice On D Best Etisalat Call Tariff / Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by Mafia4life(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2009
Where on the internet can i find the tariff for Etisalat. If you know please kindly let me reply.
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by lanredew: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2009
I think d moderator shld answer u, I dont know why he deleted my post on the etisalat thing, I think he is just trigger happy, he shld state y he has to delete the post,
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by lynxnoon(m): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2009
i tink for now its 60k/KB(kinda too expensive undecided)
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by Mafia4life(m): 12:56am On Sep 15, 2009
If that is the case, i dedicate the word "FU@K!" to Etisalat and the administrator who deleted it from this site.
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by Mafia4life(m): 12:56am On Sep 15, 2009
If that is the case, i dedicate the word "FU@K!" to Etisalat and the administrator who deleted it from this site.
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by temmytanny(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2009
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by lynxnoon(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2009
http://www.etisalat.com.ng/easynet_plan.php
just chkd out d link,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmm its a new tin n not bad but could hv bin beta
may try it out since i get EDGE signals wen using my eti line wink
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by Infoseye(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2009
but Edge is slow on Pc why did not launch 3G that would be cool although their Edge alone is excellent but will rather wait for their 3G service hopefully next year since this Edge usb stuff is till December 2009.
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by lynxnoon(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2009
I cald CC & dey said 1 has 2 get d Edge usb modem(N14,700) & data SIM frm dia office b4 u can use any of d 'EASYNET' data plan,
I'd rada wait til dey dploy 3G dan waste my pay on an EDGE modem dats lockd 2 dia ntwk
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by mjay(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2009
I cald CC & dey said 1 has 2 get d Edge usb modem(N14,700) & data SIM frm dia office b4 u can use any of d 'EASYNET' data plan,
I'd rada wait til dey dploy 3G dan waste my pay on an EDGE modem dats lockd 2 dia ntwk

U dont have to but nothing if ure already oninternet. u cld use ur fone or a modem, Just go to dr center to buy the data sin for N200 gbam ure on whatever platform u choose. gooood luck. by the way am using the etisalt data sim via edge to post ds and am using it with ma usb modem.

NB. if you want an unlocked usb modem free for all network including etisalat, then holla. I just got some more from uk. Its just 14k first come first serve.
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by lynxnoon(m): 3:20am On Sep 16, 2009
mjay:

NB. if you want an unlocked usb modem free for all network including etisalat, then holla. I just got some more from uk. Its just 14k first come first serve.
wats d make and model? smiley
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by lynxnoon(m): 3:27am On Sep 16, 2009
mjay:

U dont have to but nothing if ure already oninternet. u cld use your fone or a modem, Just go to dr center to buy the data sin for N200 gbam ure on whatever platform u choose. gooood luck. by the way am using the etisalt data sim via edge to post ds and am using it with ma usb modem.
hw do u get to do dat,,,,,,,,,,,,,i min choose a data plan?
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by xteejay(m): 4:35am On Sep 16, 2009
Www.hommies.onmbl.com
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by Infoseye(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2009
mjay:

U dont have to but nothing if ure already oninternet. u cld use your fone or a modem, Just go to dr center to buy the data sin for N200 gbam ure on whatever platform u choose. gooood luck. by the way am using the etisalt data sim via edge to post ds and am using it with ma usb modem.

Would I need to load airtime on the sim?

Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by mjay(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2009
hw do u get to do dat,,,,,,,,,,,,,i min choose a data plan?

yea u choose a data plan, they got lots of it N1000= 100mb; N3000=500mb; N5000=1gig and N10,000-3gig. You load your credit and they help you zap it off and u receive d sms and a welcomr to a data plan, it get to repeat itself every 30 days, or when used up. Usage after that is 15kobo per kilobyte.(just like all of them) I guess it will now depend on ur location, mtn with 2500 seems to still be d cheapest, but with confinement to night browsing. all others are for anytime of the day.

NB They promised extra 30% of your data bundle purchased before December. That i guess means 130mb for 1000 naira and so on.
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by flyuche(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2009
i am disappointed. Must it be 10,000naira for 3Gig data cap.? for EDGE?
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by lynxnoon(m): 1:47am On Sep 17, 2009
mjay:

yea u choose a data plan, they got lots of it N1000= 100mb; N3000=500mb; N5000=1gig and N10,000-3gig. You load your credit and they help you zap it off and u receive d sms and a welcomr to a data plan, it get to repeat itself every 30 days, or when used up. Usage after that is 15kobo per kilobyte.(just like all of them) I guess it will now depend on your location, mtn with 2500 seems to still be d cheapest, but with confinement to night browsing. all others are for anytime of the day.
NB They promised extra 30% of your data bundle purchased before December. That i guess means 130mb for 1000 naira and so on.
u still dnt get wat am saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok tk an example like mtn & zain: u send a code to a no. or USSD string b4 dey zap ur money n welcome u to d data plan
for etisalat,,,,,,wats d code or string? cos if u say load a certain amount b4 dey zap d credit wat if i load #3k n wanted to use d #5k but hv not finished loadin or made up my mind wat plan i want b4 dey zap d crdt or do i hv to call CC anytym i want a data plan?

By d way usage after data plan is 35kobo/KB( confirmed frm CC)
cheers
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by aieromon(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2009
@mjay
Is the usb modem 3G?u have to slash the price cos we've got lots of interested buyers around the corner
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by sayso: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2009
me too
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by mjay(m): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2009
u still dnt get wat am saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok tk an example like mtn & zain: u send a code to a no. or USSD string b4 dey zap your money n welcome u to d data plan
for etisalat,,,,,,wats d code or string? cos if u say load a certain amount b4 dey zap d credit wat if i load #3k n wanted to use d #5k but hv not finished loadin or made up my mind wat plan i want b4 dey zap d crdt or do i hv to call CC anytym i want a data plan?

Yea, dts y u have to go to dr office 1.to get ur data sim (it has to be specially provisioned) and then you load ur credit and call them the first time to help u zapp d money (dt is d crappy part) the first time i used it, i loaded the 1000 and i found out that it was charged at the default rate , soo i called, after all the apologies i was asked to load again and call thereafter the money was zapped and the sms came. Its new and they r yet to fully get their ass to gethr, but the service is consistent EDGE the speed is not bad.

Is the usb modem 3G?u have to slash the price cos we've got lots of interested buyers around the corner

Yea, the modem if 3g capable of download link of up to 3.6mbps (no download of that kind in nigeria yet) that is is just the max download speed. Where the network does not have 3g it switches to gprs/edge, It user friendly, just imput the apn and ure zoom, i got just 3pieces left and the price is 14k (works on all network and its in its pack only opened to be unlocked) 08033093741, 08099010226, cheers.
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by lynxnoon(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2009
@mjay
tnx for d info
pls hw feasible is it for u to get me 1 dat woks tru expresscarcd slot & preferably linux-compatible?
tnx in advnce for ur response wink
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by mjay(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2009
tnx for d info
pls hw feasible is it for u to get me 1 dat woks tru expresscarcd slot & preferably linux-compatible?
tnx in advnce for your response

a've not evn seen that type myself. Its possible to get it 4 u if I knw what ure looking 4.
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by lynxnoon(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2009
mjay:

a've not evn seen that type myself. Its possible to get it 4 u if I knw what ure looking 4.
e . g HUAWEI E870 Expresscard data card (u can google it or chk huawei site wink)
cheers
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by lynxnoon(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2009
mjay:

e.g HUAWEI E870 Expresscard data modem; or any recent one (u can google it or chk huawei site wink)
cheers
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by baekdoosan(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2009
MTN is 15k per kilobyte

Etisalat is 30k per kilobyte

THESE ARE PAY AS YOU GO PRICES. THEIR INTERNET PACKAGES ARE CHEAPER

Mtn has a day package of 50MB for 500 naira.
They also have a night browsing plan of downloading content up to 3 gigabytes max for 2500 per month

The day plan with 3gb maximum downloads is 10,000

Etisalat packages are not available on phones yet but only through their modem.
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by honsule(m): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2009
@Mjay.I need the data card,but your price is still on a high side.can you reduce it?
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by N9528GB: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2009
honsule:

@Mjay.I need the data card,but your price is still on a high side.can you reduce it?
Story u better get urs at there office stop chasing sellers lol!
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by lynxnoon(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2009
N95-2 8GB:

Story u better get urs at there office stop chasing sellers lol!
get an EDGE modem for #14,700? pleeeese
Re: Etisalat Call/internet Tariff by N9528GB: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2009
lynxnoon:

get an EDGE modem for #14,700? pleeeese

I just need their Data sim alone not interested in their Edge modem I need 3G modem

(1) (Reply)

I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi / Using Mtn Bb Plan To Browse On Android Phone / The Phone With 8000mah Of Battery Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.