Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! (19730 Views)

Etisalat Easy Starter, Easy Cliq, Talkzone, Easylife Migration Codes / I Need Advice On D Best Etisalat Call Tariff / Etisalat Call/internet Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by kachijack(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2010
With the latest offering on Etisalat you can get to make calls at the rate of 25k per sec (N15 per min) to any network within Nigeria, This gives you an unprecedented calling advantage over other networks.
Here is how it works.
To opt in for the Easylife service, on your Etisalat Easy Starter or Easy Cliq line, dial *220*1# to activate the service, you would be charged a daily subscription fee of N20 but you get to make calls at 25k per sec.

So guys what are you waiting for? Wise up! its an Easylife!

For further info the link below would give you more details.
http://www.etisalat.com.ng/easylife.php
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by okgerald(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2010
Boy this is better than all i have been hearing of. Thumbs up to etibaba. What if i no make call?
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by osarodon(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2010
I have been using MTN for 7yrs but never seen anything like this.
MTN don die for my hand as am upgrading to Easylife.

Only Etisalat will I recharge

I swear MTN I nor go recharge u again.
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by gozzilla(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2010
Now there is the war of the marketing department we have been waiting for. Over to glo.
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by lwise(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2010
Hurayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Victory @last
after being under MTN's slavery
Im free at last as I join
ETIBABA's easy life
enjoi,
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by Lawalmd(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2010
eti baba now we are talking
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by chakaz(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2010
Easy life = Easy calls!
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by Doyin4real(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2010
Good package (Easylife) from Etisalat, if only and if they will give better services to the subscribers. I mean good connectivity, good voice clearity and a wider coverage. Some areas in Lagos still experience very low signal strenght.
I have being using the internet service for some months now. It is ok for me.
Good signal strenght at home but a flunctuating signal in the office.
I think there is still room for improvement.
U guys can done better.
Well done ETISALAT NG.
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2010
Thinks it makes sense.
If i recharge N100, i will give N20 to etisalat as subscription&left with N80, which gives me 5mins plus at N15/min
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by omanifrank(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2010
D prob is hw long wil it last, 4 me,eti 4 cal,mtn 4 browsin
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by Sadusalam: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2010
This is far better than mtn and zain
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by naijatoday: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2010
ETILASAT Nigeria on Wednesday launched a new tariff proposition, Easy Life with which customers can make calls for as low as N15 per minute to any network and at anytime of the day.

In commemoration of Nigeria’s golden anniversary, Easy Life is designed to provide Nigerians with more opportunity to talk to friends and family, acquaintances and associates, business partners and colleagues across the nation.

According to the company’s Chief Executive Officer, Steven Evans, Etisalat is proud to contribute its part in ensuring that the voice of the Nigerian spirit is heard loud and clear in all corners of the world.

Evans said: "This is the first time this is being done in Nigeria. It is in line with our commitment at inception to get Nigerians talking, because we know that everything in life requires communication.

"We also know that when people talk, understanding increases, friendships develop, ideas are generated, dreams are born and life advances.

"Nigeria has aspirations to become a leader in Africa. Any country that aspires to be great will aim for first class telecoms services. We at Etisalat are poised to help Nigeria achieve this."

Evans noted that the company uses the opportunity of the golden jubilee which coincided with Etisalat’s second anniversary to appreciate all its subscribers for their loyalty to the brand.

He said: "Today, as we celebrate our second year of operations and Nigeria’s golden anniversary. We want to say thank you to our subscribers for their patronage and loyalty."

Explaining details of the low tariff offer, Etisalat’s Chief Commercial Oficer, Wael Ammar said subscription to Easy Life has no impact on current benefits on Easy Starter and Easy Cliq. Rather, it offers additional benefit of reduced call rates.

"To subscribe, all a subscriber needs to do is to dial *220*1# and connect to Easy Life.

Upon subscription, a notification confirming the success or failure of the subscription will be sent to the subscriber.

"To confirm whether they are on the proposition plan or not, our customers just need to dial *220#. Subscribers can also deactivate subscription to the proposition by dialling *220*2#.

Subscription to the offer, which is automatically renewed everyday at midnight, attracts an access charge of N20 which is deducted from the subscriber’s account.

Ammar noted that calls made at midnight are not affected by subscription into Easy Life while Easy Starter subscribers are still able to enjoy 10 Kobo per second to all Etisalat lines between midnight and 4.30am.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/business/12692.html

This is a good deal but, is the N20 deduction fee on a daily basis?
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by puskin: 4:31am On Sep 11, 2010
^ ^ Yes. . . its on a daily basis. . .weda u the call or not, their service charge of N20 must be deducted everyday as long as U r on the Easy-life plan.
Abi the N20 charge too much for U to handle. grin grin grin
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by aieromon(m): 5:34am On Sep 11, 2010
This beats the hell out of Visafone Profit Max daily - same call rate to any network but daily access charge of N50.
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by semid4lyfe(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2010
The marketing/promo guys in Etisalat sure have their thinking caps on.

Etisalat Glo rules.
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by naijatoday: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2010
puskin:

^ ^ Yes. . . its on a daily basis. . .weda u the call or not, their service charge of N20 must be deducted everyday as long as U r on the Easy-life plan.
Abi the N20 charge too much for U to handle. grin grin grin

Etisalat's marketing team should be given an A+. See how they sweep the N20 charge under the carpet but emphasis the N15. It is that N20 subcharge that they will be making their money.

How much does Zain charge?
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by Eboski(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2010
Deducte of N20 everyday u load is to much,they shld have mark it once a week.
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by bimbor(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2010
its only a promo, dont think its gonna last 4 long
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by DualCore1: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2010
i dont think its a promo. Etisalat however should be ready to carry the millions of voices that they are pulling to themselves with this easy magnet. making call for cheap will be useless if you cant stay on a calll without network outages. hey there's more money for them to make with this service charge than with the previous plans, do the math.
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by puskin: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2010
its only a promo, dont think its gonna last 4 long

. . . .cos U gave them the money to use to bulid their network abi. undecided undecided
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by earthrealm(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2010
cool
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by DamDam1: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2010
Glo is d best, it is called GLO INFINITO, Go find out
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by mykehugo: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
osarodon: I have been using MTN for 7yrs but never seen anything like this.

osarodon: I have been using MTN for 7yrs but never seen anything like this.

thats not exactly true bcoz MTN supersaver does something similar , where after the first minute charged at N25 , your calls get made at 15k\sec= N9\min
THOUGH IT MUST be said that the yellow network is stingy and miserly
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by dkronicle(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chai #20 box per day for naija economics
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by johnbrunt005(m): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2013
Pls I need second hand tecno phantom N9 pad is urgent...
Re: Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! by johnbrunt005(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2013
Pls I need second hand tecno phantom N9 pad is urgent...contact me 08184153103 for people in ibadan only

(1) (Reply)

Five Lies They Tell You About Phone, Laptop Batteries By Prince Osuagwu / Free Check Iphone Carrier With Correct Information / How To Share Your Airtel Mb With Your Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.