Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. (22322 Views)

Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria / 10 States In Nigeria Where Pidgin-English Is Most Spoken (written In Pidgin) / 10 Most Urbanized States In Nigeria - Ovoko.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by horlamelekan(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2016
braithwaite:

Fortunately have visited all 36 state..

I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Sijo01(f): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2016
I'm from Edo.
Visited:
Delta
Ekiti
Kogi
Kwara
Kaduna
Lagos
Oyo
Rivers
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by xynerise: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2016
And somebody going to Anambra state from Lagos will say he/she has been to Ogun, Ondo, Edo, and Delta state because the bus passed through that routes.
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by MadCow1: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Rivers State

Akwa Ibom

Cross Rivers

Enugu

Abia

Imo

Anambra

Delta

Edo

Plateau

Lagos

Osun

Bayelsa

Abuja

Ogun

Oyo

Bauchi
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by olokpa11(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2016
25/36
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by buoye1(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2016
I'm from KWARA,so

KOGI
NIGER
ABUJA
EDO
ONDO
EKITI
OSUN
OYO
OGUN
LAGOS
NASARAWA
PLATUE
BAUCHI
KADUNA
KATSINA
ZAMFARA
SOKOTO
KANO
JIGAWA
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by olokpa11(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2016
25/36, too lazy to name grin
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by gafri07: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Ogun

Oyo

Osun

Ondo

Ekiti

Benin

Delta

Imo

Akwa ibom

Portharcourt

Bayelsa

F.C.T

Kano

Kaduna

Sokoto

Maiduguri
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2016
KanoAbiaBabe:
NORTH
Maidugiri
Adamawa
Bauchi
Jigawa
Kano (my 2nd home)
kaduna
Gombe
Abuja

EAST
Enugu
Abia(my 1st home)
Anambra
Imo

South south
P/h
Uyo
Delta

South west(all the states except ekiti)
Oyo
Lagos
Ondo
Ogun
Osun
I love traveling alot

you've really tried
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Pastev1(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2016
Me;
Akwa Ibom
Anambra
Abia
Imo
Enugu
Eboyi
Cross Rivers
Rivers
Lagos
Bayelsa
Edo
Delta
Kogi
Ogun
That's that for now!
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by obailala(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2016
Abia, Anambra, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Benue, Delta, Edo, Enugu, Imo, Kaduna, Kogi, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Rivers, Plateau and FCT.
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by freeborn76(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2016
Some of una dey include the states wey una Ifesinachi bus pass through, na today? grin grin grin grin
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by buharisbae(f): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2016
seems everybody has visited anambra state shocked

well I've been to

Lagos (residency)

Oyo (almost reached there buhhh I dint reach I just stop few mile from the border for MFM 31st nyt)

Anambra (beautiful state)

delta (nice too)

Edo (really filled with thick bush like no one lives in that state)

Enugu (serene environment)

Abuja (went to meet buhari my bae tongue)

I'd like to visit any other northern state buuh fear they catch me small grin

1 Like

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by esohjayy(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2016
Lagos Ogun Oyo Osun Ekiti Ondo Kwara Nasarawa Niger Kaduna Bauchi Benin Delta Benue Plateau Kogi Gombe FCT
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by sexychocho(f): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2016
Lagos (where am based)
Ogun
Oyo
Abia
Anambra
Delta
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Ondo
Osun
Rivers
Ekiti

Av neva bin to North and dnt think I will
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2016
VenusBetty:
you've really tried
Smiles.
I derive joy in knowing places,thats why.
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by jaybee3(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2016
VenusBetty:
Lagos, Yola, Abia, Benue, Akwaibom, Ogun, Osun, Edo, Kaduna, Jos, Ekiti, Kogi, Imo, Abuja, Nasarawa, Niger, Oyo, Ondo. I know I'll complete this task soon

You be transporter? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2016
EmperorLee:
Abia
Adamawa
Anambra
Akwa Ibom
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Benue
Borno
Cross River
Delta
Ebonyi
Enugu
Edo
Ekiti
Gombe
Imo
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos
Nasarawa
Niger
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Plateau
Rivers
Sokoto
Taraba
Yobe
Zamfara

Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
[size=15pt]are you a driver undecided [/size]
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by athorello(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Let me try in decreasing order of stay duration.
I'm from Delta
Edo
Rivers
Lagos
Enugu
Ebonyi
FCT Abuja
Nasarawa
Abia
Ogun
So far, I've only passed through parts of Ondo, Kogi, Bayelsa and all the Ibo states.
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by buharisbae(f): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2016
buoye1:
I'm from KWARA,so
KOGI NIGER ABUJA EDO ONDO EKITI OSUN OYO OGUN LAGOS NASARAWA PLATUE BAUCHI KADUNA KATSINA ZAMFARA SOKOTO

never been to SE?
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Genea(f): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2016
Enugu, abuja and Benin
kiss kiss
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by jaybee3(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

Lagos (residency)

abeg where for lag make i come kidnap you sharpish tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

well I've been to

Lagos (residency)

Oyo (almost reached there buhhh I dint reach I just stop few mile from the border for MFM 31st nyt)

Anambra (beautiful state)

delta (nice too)

Edo (really filled with thick bush like no one lives in that state)

Enugu (serene environment)

Abuja (went to meet buhari my bae tongue)

I'd like to visit any other northern state buuh fear they catch me small grin
sister, north is safe now so no fear.

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by fippycbk(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2016
Imo
Anambra
Enugu
Abia
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Cross River
Abuja
Kogi
Lagos

Passed through
Benue
Edo
Bayelsa
Ogun
Ondo

Never been to the North. Always wanted to serve in Kaduna (when I was little) but Boko Haram happened cry
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by EmperorLee(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt]are you a driver undecided [/size]

grin cheesy You gorrit... grin
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by mikkypel(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2016
Abuja - Touchdown for Sokoto NYSC camp
Sokoto - 3 wks NYSC camp
Edo - Redeployment NYSC Camp
Ibadan - Ogunpa cloth business
Ilorin - Furthering for degree
Ondo - My dear State
Osun - OAU post utme
Lagos - Practicals
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by enjoy1100: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2016
Sokoto, zamfara , kebbi,Niger ,kaduna,Benin Lagos ,
Abuja kogi,Asaba,Anambra,Imo,Abia Enugu ...loading
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2016
Me i be ajala travel or the wakadugbe 1 of naijaland. after bubu na me be d next when its comes to movements. xcept gombe, i have travelled to all other states. most of the trips though were official then when i used to work in d aviation sector.

1 Like

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2016
from Abia, domicile in Lagos/Ogun state, born in Nasarawa, being to the following states:
Enugu
Anambra
Imo

Delta
Edo

Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Ondo

Plateau
Bauchi
Adamawa
FCT
Kogi
Kaduna
Benue
Taraba

1 Like

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by ujezeez(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2016
Edo

Akwa-Ibom

Rivers

Ondo

Katsina

Lagos

Ekiti

Osun

Abuja

Delta

Kogi

Anambra

Nassarawa
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by buharisbae(f): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2016
lalasticlala:
Lagos, Bayelsa, Edo, Rivers, Kaduna, FCT, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Abia,

Abia (that's ur state)

bayelsa (NYSC)

Lagos (residency)

I dunno wahh u went to do in the rest but I try ryt? tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo / My Sad And Funny Lagos Experience / International Flights To Resume On September 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.