Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

ok - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / ok (1262 Views)

Plz Advice,is This Ok For Dog? / Pedigree Rottweiler Pupies At 13weeks Up For Grab..price Very Ok..(gdk) / Is It Ok To Allow Your Puppy To Play Too Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ok by rhymaholic: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: ok by djlaqua91(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Its a Samoyed. They are always friendly with everyone. They're not security dogs. As for the walking you have to learn to control it to calm down. Teach it to sit, stay and reward it with treats. It will adapt.
Re: ok by rhymaholic: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
djlaqua91:
Its a Samoyed. They are always friendly with everyone. They're not security dogs. As for the walking you have to learn to control it to calm down. Teach it to sit, stay and reward it with treats. It will adapt.

How do I control it to calm down. The only thing she understands fully well I come, go inside, stop..
Re: ok by djlaqua91(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
rhymaholic:

How do I control it to calm down. The only thing she understands fully well I come, go inside, stop..

Check out videos on dog training on Youtube. They're lots of useful ones you can watch and download.
Re: ok by rhymaholic: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
djlaqua91:

Check out videos on dog training on Youtube. They're lots of useful ones you can watch and download.

would do that. Thanks
Re: ok by djlaqua91(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2016
rhymaholic:

would do that. Thanks

Also get her a toy like a ball to play with. It helps.
Re: ok by rhymaholic: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2016
djlaqua91:

Also get her a toy like a ball to play with. It helps.
It has a ball and likes someone to play the ball with.
And another question. How long before Samoyed first litter?
Re: ok by djlaqua91(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
rhymaholic:

It has a ball and likes someone to play the ball with.

And another question. How long before Samoyed first litter?

Are you asking about gestation period or dog heat? Or when to mate her?
Re: ok by rhymaholic: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2016
djlaqua91:

Are you asking about gestation period or dog heat? Or when to mate her?
when to mate her.
Re: ok by djlaqua91(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2016
rhymaholic:
when to mate her.

From her 2nd heat
Re: ok by rhymaholic: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2016
djlaqua91:

From her 2nd heat

sorry I'm asking too many questions but how do i know she's on heat. She's just 9 months old.
Re: ok by djlaqua91(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2016
rhymaholic:

sorry I'm asking too many questions but how do i know she's on heat. She's just 9 months old.

Hmm she should have had her first heat already. Watch out for her next heat soon enough. The signs will be there, like bloody anus, restlessness etc. Just google more about Samoyed. You will learn a lot.
Re: ok by rhymaholic: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
djlaqua91:

Hmm she should have had her first heat already. Watch out for her next heat soon enough. The signs will be there, like bloody anus, restlessness etc. Just google more about Samoyed. You will learn a lot.

ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

APBT Puppies Available / 3.5years German Rottweiler For Sale / What Type Of Caucasian Is This And How Much Would It Cost To Buy One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.