Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Diary Of Daisy (formerly MAX), My Alpha Female GSD (PICTURES) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of Daisy (formerly MAX), My Alpha Female GSD (PICTURES) (2121 Views)

Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) / Semi Adult Female Gsd Needed (good Quality Only) / N12,000 Male or female GSD or ROTT Pup Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of Daisy (formerly MAX), My Alpha Female GSD (PICTURES) by steven1234(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
So finally after much speculations and research, I decided to get Max, an 11 months Old female GSD.

According to the previous owner she was born on 15th August 2015 and fathered by an "Alpha Male". She first got into my house by 12:43pm on Tuesday July 19th,2016. As usual, she was scared for about 30minutes to 1 hr with her tail tucked in so I tried to make her comfortable by patting her head, massaging her ear and offering her treats. After she felt much comfortable, I decided to let out my White Male who is 1year and 8months old in so the could play around. They seem to be having much fun after about 1 hour of ass sniffing and kissing.

So by 2nd week in August, I'm giving her antirabis and final vaccination... Pictures attached

Re: Diary Of Daisy (formerly MAX), My Alpha Female GSD (PICTURES) by miremoses(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Daisy (formerly MAX), My Alpha Female GSD (PICTURES) by steven1234(m): 6:15am On Jul 20, 2016
miremoses:
Lovely

Thanks bro
Re: Diary Of Daisy (formerly MAX), My Alpha Female GSD (PICTURES) by countsparrow: 7:15am On Jul 20, 2016
Nice doggy...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Daisy (formerly MAX), My Alpha Female GSD (PICTURES) by steven1234(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Okay.... This is her 3rd day in her new home. So far, she's been warming up to members of the family and amazingly, she seems very alert and also defensive.

Today, she had her first bath and grooming, I think she hasn't had that in a long time but she felt really good at it. Quite a playful fella and a heavy eater.

Unfortunately, I discovered she doesn't have basic obedience training so I decided to take her through the first step today and trust me, she learning fast.

I'm loving her around the home as she is always alert on any intrusion.

And O... I changed her name to Daisy, I realized Max and Marcus(my male) sounds alike and both answers irrespective of who you call also kinda of cooler name.

Re: Diary Of Daisy (formerly MAX), My Alpha Female GSD (PICTURES) by steven1234(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2016
Today marks Daisy's (formerly known as Max) 1st week with me. So far she has been adapting to her new environment, very playful, eats a lot, begs a lot but amazingly, very alert and active at all times.

Took her for checkup yesterday Tuesday July 26th, cos I was worried she wasn't seeing her heat at 11 months and wanted to run a fertility test on her, the vet advised not to and take chances so I decided to let it go.

Amazingly not long when we got home from her checkup, I noticed her urine was reddish, suspected it was her heat but wasn't sure until this morning when I saw her stains on the floor, she's quite a locker so I had to check to be sure. She's doing great and I'm skipping the first heat. Pictures below are pictures taken today...

Re: Diary Of Daisy (formerly MAX), My Alpha Female GSD (PICTURES) by steven1234(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2016
For the past 3 days I have decided to separate Marcus and Daisy, I switch them in cages cos I realize the least opportunity Marcus has, he's all over Daisy's vulva, locking her over and over and over...

Yesterday, Daisy started howling all through the night, I guess calling male suitors. I then decided to let Marcus play with her this morning and there was Daisy flagging. Since I have decided to skip her first heat which is 11 months now, I guess I had to chase Marcus in. See there recent pictures below.

Re: Diary Of Daisy (formerly MAX), My Alpha Female GSD (PICTURES) by Countrykvng(m): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
nice thread bro..engage us with more of Marcus and daisy's story

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Daisy (formerly MAX), My Alpha Female GSD (PICTURES) by sureboykris(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
lovely

(1) (Reply)

Super Male N Female Rottweiller Pup For Sale / Quality Male Showline German Shepherd For Sale / Can I Get A Quality Gsd Pup @50k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.