Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) (3355 Views)

Atrice Vom Keyz Rott / My boy Lokogoma Vom Pera showline GSD / Loading....Loaded. We present Avanth Vom Fanino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Eva of alpha is the latest addition to my breeding program, she's a very confident puppy and full of life. Thanks to Alpha kennel for giving us the opportunity to own this girl...as we wait for her to get to us we are most confident she's in the very good hands of her breeder. Thanks once again Mr segun for making this possible. Here is a link to her pedigree details.

Eva of alpha : http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/german_shepherd_dog/dog.html?id=2666141-eva-of-alphai

Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sire: Prinz boghaus (Europe). Ipo1, Sg1, 2X vp1, sg3 and v2.
Pedigree link: http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/german_shepherd_dog/dog.html?id=1862145-prinz-boghaus

Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sire: Prinz vom boghaus

Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by caspervenice(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Slant back?? embarassed angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by Greene66: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
caspervenice:
Slant back?? embarassed angry lipsrsealed

me sef dey look sad

1 Like

Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by caspervenice(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Greene66:

me sef dey look sad

Chai!! cry
Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by rumenase(m): 4:12am On Aug 24, 2017
nice beautiful puppy
Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
rumenase:
nice beautiful puppy
Thank you.
Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2017

Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
dam: Lana von igo-nik.

Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by osomegbe(m): 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
very nice.
good thinking and good product

1 Like

Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2017
osomegbe:
very nice. good thinking and good product
Thank you sir
Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Eva my super girl at 7weeks 6days old

1 Like

Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by larpah(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2017
Cute dog. Nice name too. I am a quiet observer here but your dog is one of the best I have seen around and I just have to congratulate you. I have a small book where I keep the names of who to contact when I am finally ready to own a dog, and I can assure you bro, your name is right there on the list.
Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2017
larpah:
Cute dog. Nice name too. I am a quiet observer here but your dog is one of the best I have seen around and I just have to congratulate you. I have a small book where I keep the names of who to contact when I am finally ready to own a dog, and I can assure you bro, your name is right there on the list.
Thank you for the nice words my friend.
Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Recent picture of Prinz boghaus ..Father of our Girl Eva.

Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Prinz again.

Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Eva is now with us here in the kennel and doing very fine. She's very active and has a strong character...She's in no way intimidated by the size of the other dogs. We can't wait for our Remo vom fitchtenschlag granddaughter .....
Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by caspervenice(m): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
But Prinz is straight-"backed"??
Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
caspervenice:
Are you talking about the same prinz in the photos above or a prinz in your area?.
Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
caspervenice:
Prinz is a showline and its absolutely obvious on the photos and if you view his pedigree online.
Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by caspervenice(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
royalshepherd:

Are you talking about the same prinz in the photos above or a prinz in your area?.

Lol...
Nor kill me oo
Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
caspervenice:

Lol... Nor kill me oo
He is a slant back sir.
Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Litter Brother of our Eva. owned by Alpha farms ibadan.

Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Eva growing well

Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Eva

1 Like

Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by rumenase(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2017
she is growing really well.
Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
rumenase:
she is growing really well.
Yes sir. she's developing very well. thank you very much
Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Re: Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) by royalshepherd(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
My beautiful girl Eva

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TREAT & CURE GENITAL WARTS PERMANENTLY / The Most Painful Decision I Have Ever Made / LIVE OWL GOT KILLED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.