Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

French Woman And 3 Daughters Stabbed By Moroccan Man For Being 'scantily Dressed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / French Woman And 3 Daughters Stabbed By Moroccan Man For Being 'scantily Dressed (1054 Views)

"My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Woman And 3 Daughters Stabbed By Moroccan Man For Being 'scantily Dressed by esperanda04: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
A French woman and her three daughters were stabbed at a holiday resort on Tuesday, July 19 by a Moroccan-born man who allegedly said that they were too scantily dressed at the Alpine resort of Colombe, near Laragne, in southern France.

The woman, 46, and daughter aged 12 and 14, are being treated at the hospital of Gap, closer to the scene of the attack. Their injuries are severe but not considered life-threatening. However, the 8-year-old was rushed to hospital in Grenoble with a punctured lung and is currently fighting for her life.

read more here>>>>>>http://www.alhajiteknomiles.com/2016/07/breaking-french-woman-and-her-3.html

Re: French Woman And 3 Daughters Stabbed By Moroccan Man For Being 'scantily Dressed by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dats sad
Re: French Woman And 3 Daughters Stabbed By Moroccan Man For Being 'scantily Dressed by Proxy001(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
I pity France. when they threw their borders open for Africans all in the name of francophone solidarity as well as accepting refugees from the war torn Arab world, little did they know that they were breeding monsters.

Thank God for U.K, at least they were wiser. all they need do now is check the few Afro migrants especially those who have any connection with the "world's pissful religion" and further tighten immigration laws. sounds harsh though of what use is charity when the fuc*ards you're offering it to will end up tormenting you?
Re: French Woman And 3 Daughters Stabbed By Moroccan Man For Being 'scantily Dressed by Kobicove(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
France indirectly caused this problem when they threw their doors open to migrants with reckless abandon... undecided
Re: French Woman And 3 Daughters Stabbed By Moroccan Man For Being 'scantily Dressed by Mille: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Proxy001:

I pity France. when they threw their borders open for black Africans all in the name of francophone solidarity as well as accepting refugees from the war torn Arab world, little did they know that they were breeding monsters.

Thank God for U.K, at least they were wiser. all they need do now is check the few Afro migrants especially those who have any connection with the "world's pissful religion" and further tighten immigration laws. sounds harsh though of what use is charity when the fuc*ards you're offering it to will end up tormenting you?

Don't expose your ignorance here. It's much more better to keep quiet if you are uninformed.

Who told you there are much black Africans in France? Sub Saharan Africa only represents 12% of the total number of immigrants in France compared to North Africa with 30% of Immigrants.

Even there are more European and Asian Immigrants in France than black Africans. In fact, there is no black country in France top 10 immigrants countries.
Re: French Woman And 3 Daughters Stabbed By Moroccan Man For Being 'scantily Dressed by Greatzeus(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
That's cruel.But folks when you are in Rome,if you can't do like the romans at least adjust a bit so that you will not despise them and annoy them.
When you travel to core Muslim country adjust please,don't start wearing your bikinis and flaunting your boobs,they will just kill you for nothing and nothing will happen.All these Arab women you see with those black long ropes you think they enjoy it? No but they have no choice,if they want to live.80% of them will adjust or even change their dressing if they find themselves in Europe or america.
To all Nigerians in the northern part please live and practice your faith with wisdom,life has no duplicate, your kids need you.Don't engage in argument about religion or go to preach in hostile areas,it won't make you less a christian,God needs you more in other places,please.
Re: French Woman And 3 Daughters Stabbed By Moroccan Man For Being 'scantily Dressed by Proxy001(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mille:

Don't expose your ignorance here. It's much more better to keep quiet if you are uninformed.

Who told you there are much black Africans in France? Sub Saharan Africa only represents 12% of the total number of immigrants in France compared to North Africa with 30% of Immigrants.

Even there are more European and Asian Immigrants in France than black Africans. In fact, there is no black country in France top 10 immigrants countries.

Thanks for the enlightenment. I actually meant to type Africans, of which I know North Africans make up the majority.

But you could have made your points subtly without been abusive.
Re: French Woman And 3 Daughters Stabbed By Moroccan Man For Being 'scantily Dressed by Mille: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
Proxy001:

Thanks for the enlightenment. I actually meant to type Africans, of which I know North Africans make up the majority.

But you could have made your points subtly without been abusive.

Bros eh, that was a costly mistake. I was just overly concerned and defending my race.

I'm very sorry.
Re: French Woman And 3 Daughters Stabbed By Moroccan Man For Being 'scantily Dressed by Proxy001(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mille:

Bros eh, that was a costly mistake. I was just overly concerned and defending my race.

I'm very sorry.

No qualms bro.. @ least we're good now
Re: French Woman And 3 Daughters Stabbed By Moroccan Man For Being 'scantily Dressed by Yourskills(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

19-year-old Boy Arrested For Molesting 16 Years Old Girl At Lagos Beach / Female Pastor Attacked By Tenants For Invoking Holy Ghost (pic) / A 10 Year Girl Kidnapped By Unknown Men Found Inside The Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.