Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Should Sam Egwu Be Sacked As Education Minister?Your comments Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should Sam Egwu Be Sacked As Education Minister?Your comments Pls (763 Views)

JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official / EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu / Nigeria: ASUU Strike Ends Next Week - Prof. Ruqqayatu Rufai (education Minister) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Sam Egwu Be Sacked As Education Minister?Your comments Pls by victor08(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2009
i was watching AIT recently when the son of GANI-Called for the sack of Education minister -Dr sam egwu and also for the sack of the Health minister.he said his father would be much happy if they are removed from that position as they are both incompetent to handle such position.He said his Father loved the students so much that he believed and fought so much for them at all times.
SAM EGWU spent almost N120million for a party and at a time called for increase of all University fees to N100,000- this is a  man who was interviewed a few weeks back on Silverbird TV station and he was telling Nigerians that his father had no money to send him to school when he was young also how he suffered to make ends meet before he got where he is today.

ASUU strike has been long for a while and nobody wants to sign the agreement so that students can go back to school.
Is it because they have money to send their children abroad or they fill money can always buy everything? its a shame and the Yar'dua's government is a total faliure.God will surely judge them very soon.

pls concerned viewers should drop a comment and say what should be done to this man.As for me he should go immediately.he's my brother but i don't dig his style at all cos he has nothing to offer to Nigerians.

LONG LIVE ASUU AND NIGERIA!!!
Re: Should Sam Egwu Be Sacked As Education Minister?Your comments Pls by victor08(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
How many of you wants to be teachers? Very few huh! So you will never know the plight of teachers in Nigeria. Yours is call off. let's go back to school, to classrooms and labs. Well not that the teachers will use the research money and infrastructure to do anything better-but at least let those things be there. As Fg and others are parting with our money, ASUU wants theirs too. Not bad! The only solution get every politician's kids home or every Nigerian home and Nigeria will develop.

SAM EGWU SHOULD GO.
Re: Should Sam Egwu Be Sacked As Education Minister?Your comments Pls by chi4bel: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2009
he should go
Re: Should Sam Egwu Be Sacked As Education Minister?Your comments Pls by skisdon: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2009
please sam egwu should not sacked, he should be kidnapped without ransom.the worst is yet to come in this country and my happiness is that at that point no political office can save anybody.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any Info About Bidapoly 2009 / Chartered Economists Certificate Scandal, Please Beware ! / Direct Entry For Public Admin Oau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.