Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

This Is Why You Should Stop Thinking 9-5 Collar Job (it's A System Of Enslavery) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Why You Should Stop Thinking 9-5 Collar Job (it's A System Of Enslavery) (426 Views)

Thinking Of Getting A Generator? Here's A Buying Guide / 10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing / 7 Reasons We Should Stop Killing Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why You Should Stop Thinking 9-5 Collar Job (it's A System Of Enslavery) by Smart687: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is Why You should Stop Thinking 9-5 Collar Job (It's a system of enslavery)

Take for instance, your boss pays you N30,000 per month.

Now let's assume that you decided to save all without touching a dime, it would take you 36 months to make N1million.
(Did I hear you say 3years?) Absolutely!

In the other hand, if you can convince an organization like Dangote Group To print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million.

What about becoming a billionaire, that is where it gets crazy!

Now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime. In a year, you must have saved N12million. It would take about 84years before you can make N1billion. (Please subtract your current age).

In the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people and over 700million are using the lnternet, If you can supply information product that solves people's need to just 1 thousand people every single time and you sell at the rate of N2,500 each, how much do you think you will make in just a month? In one year, you must have made N2.5billion.

This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses and start talking to clients.

Download my free guide and learn how to become the master of yourself selling Information Product online the right way and smile to the bank every time.

http://smartpassivebusinesskit.xyz/howtobuilda-6figure-biz-empire
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Thinking 9-5 Collar Job (it's A System Of Enslavery) by lachenzy1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
SHAIII BUT NO CAPITAL

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Thinking 9-5 Collar Job (it's A System Of Enslavery) by Smart687: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
It is free to get the e-book to learn how to build your 6 figure business online. Just click on the link and download the copy and trust me all you will learn in the book will make a lot change to you, and the capital required is very low.

(1) (Reply)

My Father Said / Advice Him, He Needs It Ugently / Good Day My Bosses And Madams, This Is To Inform You That Voting Has Commenced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.