Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? (7043 Views)

Kindly Contact Us For Quality Shrink Wrapping Nylon Contact: 07039545778 / Lol....even Eba Get Packaging / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Good Day Sir/ Ma,
If you are in need of Nylon Printing/Packaging Bags, Nylon Stickers and Labels, Branding, Creative Designs, Promotions/Advertising for your old or new product, please look no further, We are reliable and can deliver.

Courier bags for logistics/delivery is now available.

please do contact us urgently. St. Stanno Productions
08186213044. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by M2xel: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Please where is your office?
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2016
M2xel:
Please where is your office?
Lagos. BuT there is no problem if you based outside Lagos, most of our client are not based in Lagos. Pls call for more info. Thanks
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2016

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by remiologi(f): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2016
please, do you have ziploc bags? ...
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
remiologi:
please, do you have ziploc bags? ...

No ma'am, thanks for reaching out
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by HAH: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Do you do Bread Nylon? If so can you tell me the cost and different types as I want the best for my up coming bakery
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
cool
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
HAH:
Do you do Bread Nylon? If so can you tell me the cost and different types as I want the best for my up coming bakery

Thanks for reaching out to me sir, YES we do bread nylon branding. Sir there are procidures in industrial/digital packaging nylon printing, I believe its better we talk on phone. You can reach us through the number above.

And on the other hand, I hope say the airtime you shared on ur 40th birth day still remain for me oo? Happy birth day in arrear sir. Wishing you Many years ahead
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by HAH: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
austinauto:

Thanks for reaching out to me sir, YES we do bread nylon branding. Sir there are procidures in industrial/digital packaging nylon printing, I believe its better we talk on phone. You can reach us through the number above.

And on the other hand, I hope say the airtime you shared on ur 40th birth day still remain for me oo? Happy birth day in arrear sir. Wishing you Many years ahead

Sorry for the late response, please how much do you do per colour of cylinder plate and stereo plate and how much is printing per nylon.

Thank you for your birthday wishes but now I am almost 41, by god grace on 24th of December their will be even more airtime hope you will grab yours
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
HAH:

Sorry for the late response, please how much do you do per colour of cylinder plate and stereo plate and how much is printing per nylon.

Thank you for your birthday wishes but now I am almost 41, by god grace on 24th of December their will be even more airtime hope you will grab yours

Thanks
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2016
S/O to all our client in the North, exspecially Kaduna and Benue

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2016
We wish all our muslim client Happy Eid-el-Kabir and everyone a beautiful holiday.
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by may3(f): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
austinauto:
We wish all our muslim client Happy Eid-el-Kabir and everyone a beautiful holiday.
small nylon stickers the type used for 50 chin chin is how much
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2016
SEASON'S GREETINGS FROM ST. STANNO PRODUCTIONS
Wishing all our client a happy holiday and a prosperous New Year.
Best wishes,
St. Stanno management
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
We want to say a big thanks to Centillion and all the rest of our clients that located us through here on Naira land even though majority of them are not a registered member.

image below is Centillion Tissue Wrap

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sending our warmest easter greetings to all our clients. We wish you all

HAPPY EASTER
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by vanmusco(m): 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
I'm interested. I need the popcorn type
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2017
vanmusco:
I'm interested. I need the popcorn type

Thnks. Pls you can call us
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Centillion Tissue Nylon wrappers delivered

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2017
We wish all our MUSLIM Clients A HAPPY EID-EL-mubarak. May the
ALMIGHTY GOD continue to bless you all and your entire Family. BARKA DA SALLAH
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2017
We at St. Stanno Productions wish all our Customers

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
The team at St. Stanno Productions wishes you peace, joy and prosperity throughout the coming year. Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We look forward to working with you in the years to come. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
Happy Sunday to our potential customers. For more samples/specimen click the link on this signature below.
Contact Ulsino Multipurpose Ltd today for your quality product packaging materials. Thanks
Re: Are You In Need Of Nylon Branding/packaging Bag For Your New/old Product? by austinauto(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
Contact us for very attractive and inresistable packaging materials for your new and old products. Visit our pages for more samples.

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Meat From Different Animals / Igbo Vs Yoruba Which Tribe Cooks The Best Food / Peak World Chocolate Day Campaign Creates Delightful Memories For Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.