Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye (44022 Views)

Buhari Apologises To Lawmakers Over Row With Aso Rock Guards / Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition (2) (3) (4)

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Puresolutions: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
If i'm correct btw the SW and the North over the past 1 year have been fighting over lots of issues.It is imminent we will see more tussles btw the North and the South West and the North,i's recurring in different forms and can't be ignored,consequently this will have an end.

We wait n watch
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by akbahbah(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Atonto:

It took me less time to understand how you managed to get this number of likes for your foolishness.
was your thinking cap fried?

It will definitely take u ages to understand. The reason is not farfetched..... U are basically backward in thinking. #gbam#

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Badgers14: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
banmee:

Bros, you read the thing at all. Dino threatened to ra.pe her. How is that normal. Which kain monkey mentality una get sef for Nigeria? ehn? I will pray for you. May the Lord, with his infinite mercies continue to give you the kind of leaders you deserve. Leaders like Dino, Fayose, Buhari, Tinubu, etc. Say amen Smh.

Na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop $hit

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by aressssa: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
kingthreat:

If I had my way to do evil, I'd severe your dick. You dont deserve it.

I'll ignore your gutter and unintelligent post, but I still need you t answer my question..

Do you and your own father beat up and rape women when provoked by women? Yes Or No

This is the question we need answer to
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Jacko01: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Whoever comes out on top in all these is a big factor

Remi tinubu looks aloof and snobbish and throws decorum to the wind becaise of jagaban

Now if a time comes when she is seekin a position in the senate.... The outcome of this quarrel wil show oda senators animosity towards her

Melaye as thuggish as he is..... Is a ppl person..... He has the love of his fellow senators ..... As him head dey seriusness and jaye jaye

Remi tinubu..... U cant play politics.... U feel dat every1 shld respect u because of jagaban

But wen secret ballots r cast.... You wil know hw ppl really see you

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Fedayeen02: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
banmee:

Bros, you read the thing at all. Dino threatened to ra.pe her. How is that normal. Which kain monkey mentality una get sef for Nigeria? ehn? I will pray for you. May the Lord, with his infinite mercies continue to give you the kind of leaders you deserve. Leaders like Dino, Fayose, Buhari, Tinubu, etc. Say amen Smh.
please show us or tell us where Dino threatened to rape her? We are all waiting or thunderstorms will destroy jagaban this night

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by mindtricks: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Evidence of joblessness, aimlessness and cluelessness.

Wonder if she actually was touched, heavens would have fallen, and maybe all the demons in hell would have been let loose. Rubbish!

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by everozone: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
She writes Saraki she doesn't recognise as Senate President.Remi will not cease to amaze me.She should take heart and stop being arrogant and lousy so as to avoid another dose of threat and verbal attack.

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by aressssa: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
everozone:
She writes Saraki she doesn't recognise as Senate President.Remi will not cease to amaze me.She should take heart and stop being arrogant and lousy so as to avoid another dose of threat and verbal attack.

Like I say all the time, you people should never be members of any sane and lawful society.. grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by freshcvvs: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
HeroKeys:
It's unfortunate how our tradition has been so denigrated by civilization and making of the modern day woman. How can a woman call a man old enough to be her husband a "thug" in the presence of other men. In Igbo land we call it ARU!!! meaning abomination. She disrespected her husband and all the men in the Senate. Even President Buhari will be totally disappointed in this woman. This woman must be sanctioned appropriately because if I have my way , she would be made to walk naked around the national assembly compound. Shameless woman .

Dino old enough to wife Remi? you dey smoke ni?

how old is Dino? forget the white biabia grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by banmee(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Fedayeen02:
please show us or tell us where Dino threatened to rape her? We are all waiting or thunderstorms will destroy jagaban this night

Did you read the letter she wrote?
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by willibounce1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
OK what exactly does she want from Dino now. Why not move on and face burning issues in the national assembly. This is becoming very annoying. How did we even allow women to dabble into politics.

Women shouldn't be allowed to hold political positions in this country. They'll always cause unnecessary problems and would never contribute anything meaningful.

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Fedayeen02: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
banmee:

Did you read the letter she wrote?
That bonga fish letter to curry sympathy when everything that happened that day has been in the news for days now.

Remi is a disgrace and i feel like throwing spittle on her right now

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by atirolu(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Madam Remi receive brain in jesus name

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by EbolaParasite: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
akbahbah:

Who is this talking bullcrap. U must be as shameless as Mrs remi tinubu who refers to another woman's husband as dog. Nothings calls for this from such an iconic figure. What legacy is she leaving behing. Smh

And this gives a man the right to resort to violence against women? Maybe you should just ask her to go back to the kitchen where she belongs. SHAME
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by EbolaParasite: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
willibounce1:
OK what exactly does she want from Dino now. Why not move on and face burning issues in the national assembly. This is becoming very annoying. How did we even allow women to dabble into politics.

Women shouldn't be allowed to hold political positions in this country. They'll always cause unnecessary problems and would never contribute anything meaningful.

Shame on you for this sexist nonsense you typed
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by reality2019(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
why remi no want people to rest because she was insulted after all she call him a dog,even Jesus was insulted what is so special about her.she better stop disturbing people we have better things to read than this pls.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by kingthreat(m): 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
aressssa:

I'll ignore your gutter and unintelligent post, but I still need you t answer my question..

Do you and your own father beat up and rape women when provoked by women? Yes Or No

This is the question we need answer to

It was a threat well-deserved to someone calling a grown man a dog. If you think calling someone a dog is mere, go to an Arab country and call a man a dog, there you will see real rage. Or if people insult you and you say nothing in return, welldone to your life.

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by NickZanders: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Dear Nairalanders, who is more foolishly foolish between Dino Melaye and Remi Tinubu?

CLICK LIKE FOR DINO MELAYE

CLICK SHARE FOR REMI TINIBU

Those who click "like" or "share" are actually the most f**********. Doing competition for those Who have left helping the nation to those who already killed the nation.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by sekundosekundo: 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=theophorus post=47706846]...the way a Man treats a Woman gives a reflection of the "home" he grow up in and How His father treats His Mother.

#womendontthinkbeforeTalking.

#Realmenknowthisanddontmindthem[/quo

The way a Woman treats a Man gives a reflection of "home" she grow up in and How Her mother treats Her Father.

One day you will be at the receiving end just like Dino and we will see how you handle it.

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by larney: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
THIS IS MATURITY
Its a great ang big shame when someone you so much respect and expect maturity from is not showing any form of dignity not to talk of respect. Dino dissapointed me by leaving all the from abuja to Lagos to show is immaturity. Left to me if he have an accident on his way what could have been his lesson or what will he have said to the whole world.
I think a matured person should have taken a knowledgable step by writing the senate or his party instead of behaving like a baby.
DINO IS NOT A MATURED ENTITY........

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by 3Ceagle(m): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
ademoladeji:
I think guys are now in support of Dino Melaye because Remi Tinubu is from APC as well as a Yoruba.... Well, what goes around comes around.

The other side of the coin will soon be revealed at the other side of the divide.

I think you are wrong. Dino and Remi were both wrong in their actions but more blame goes to Remi. In a Traditional gathering, Remi had no right or privilege to insult Dino as man. If you take it to religious stand point, Remi erred as well. Morally, she did not act like Woman who deserves respect and protection of a man. May be for some people, it an opportunity to go at Tinubu, but why provide your detractors with misguided statement in a national gathering. It is also important that we point out that Remi started it all. If she need argue any point raised by Dino let her do it with great humility and not insult. If the Tinubus a politically aware shouldn't Remi had known that Dino and his camp are waiting in siege for opportunity like this to be little her husband. In conclusion, this matter shouldn't have been brought to national discuss in the first place, what transpired in the senate should have been resolved there.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by SmellingVagina: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
She should just submit her toto to Dino or me 2fuk so this mata can end once and4 all abeg.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by aressssa: 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
kingthreat:

It was a threat well-deserved to someone calling a grown man a dog. If you think calling someone a dog is mere, go to an Arab country and call a man a dog, there you will see real rage. Or if people insult you and you say nothing in return, welldone to your life.

Stop trying to convince me that you people are women beater and rapists, we know this already...
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by ahamonyeka(m): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2016
Almajiri1:
I trust Oloye dino to also write his own letter to saraki and APC leadership.Dino is the new lion of burdillion.

I join tinubu laugh at bonga fish grade foolishness from yeye.
look at tinubu brown teeth and his head like a skull bone.

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by ahamonyeka(m): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2016
UnknownT:
Hmmmm. Op, do well to post on Nairaland when she reports the matter to God. BTW, since Lagos and Kogi women have all protested for their own, when are Lagos and Kogi men going to protest? What is good for the goose............
also good for the gander my broother
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by larney: 12:09am On Jul 20, 2016
But if you follow the meeting of that day very well,I think Dino went too far at first instance by calling the head of senate to sanction people that witness againt the forging of the "senate-standing-order by advising the senate to sanction them. But truly speaking in the eyes of all Nigerians we all know who these people were and we all know that the standing-order was tampered with which shouldn't be.
Secondly as an african even if another person child offends you,all I think you should do is to alert the elderly ones or the leaders around judge instead of you taken law into your hands.
And thirdly a responsible man will never want to drag issue with women all because we understand the nature of a woman.
But at this instance what DINO should have done is what REMI is now doing.
"A MAN THAT PLAYS THE ROLE OF A WOMAN IS NOTHING BUT A MERE BOY"

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by 3Ceagle(m): 12:25am On Jul 20, 2016
larney:
But if you follow the meeting of that day very well,I think Dino went too far at first instance by calling the head of senate to sanction people that witness againt the forging of the "senate-standing-order by advising the senate to sanction them. But truly speaking in the eyes of all Nigerians we all know who these people were and we all know that the standing-order was tampered with which shouldn't be.
Secondly as an african even if another person child offends you,all I think you should do is to alert the elderly ones or the leaders around judge instead of you taken law into your hands.
And thirdly a responsible man will never want to drag issue with women all because we understand the nature of a woman.

Please leave responsibility out of this. This is politics of today in the senate, the Tinubu camp and the Saraki camp. Any misguided moves by any camp, expect the other to blow it out of proportion..
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by babeface3: 12:30am On Jul 20, 2016
tola400:
Senator Oluremi Tinubu today sent a letter to Senate President Bukola Saraki and the Chairman Of APC, John Odigie-Oyegun over her recent row with Dino Melaye.

See What she Wrote Below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/19/tinubu-writes-national-assembly-apc-leadership-asking-for-sanctions-against-dino-melaye/
I was plagiarized in that petition. embarassed
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by president3h: 12:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Since Remi Tinubu and Dino Melaye saga has been trending, I've been a spectator.
I've also been careful not to speak hastily until both parties must have expended their tirades.
Dino Melaye is a man whose reputation precedes him.
I neither regard him as a cultured man nor a gentleman by any standards.
Remi Tinubu is a woman I consider an unmannered woman.
I have never liked her saucy disposition and overbearing attitude.
Before now, she has had her own fair share of obnoxiousness. I think this time she met her match.

I am all for a woman speaking her mind.
I am all for a woman having impetus and guts....
Heck! I've got gutsy, strong, devil may care women as my friends, even on facebook.
But.............
You cannot insult or speak derogatorily of another person, and hide under the cover of feminity.
You cannot rubbish another person, or a man in this case, and claim vulnerability, while people scramble to save you because you are a woman.
Hell no!!!!
It is wrong to expect special treatment when you hurt people, because you are a woman.
Playing the feminine card is pure manipulation!!!
I see women slap the crap out of a man because she expects not to be beaten since she's a woman.
In some situations, because the woman realizes that the man is a gentleman, she capitalizes on that to abuse him at every turn, expecting no retributions from him.

To the ladies,
While it is okay to fight for our rights and support ourselves........
While it is okay to scream against any form of abuse against the female gender.....
While it is okay to be united in our sisterhood and vision.......
It is not okay to support women who are architects of their scandal and then play on our sympathies.
Some women need telling off, honestly.
And I won't hesitate to do so!!
I just can't follow the crowd, I have a mind of my own and know when things are just not right.

Dino Melaye reacted and for a distinguished man that he claims to be, his reaction was ungentlemanly and does not throw him in a good light.
But Remi Tinubu, that woman has a loose tongue and dysentery of the dental orifice!!!
Both are wrong and acted disgracefully.
And Remi was the chief catalyst.
The woman like trouble pass fight!!!

I'll be back!!!!

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by aressssa: 12:43am On Jul 20, 2016
larney:

One of the best posts I've read on NL in a long time.

Many have know clue how this thing started, they thought Mrs Tinubu just got up and called the man a thug.

Fact is, he was the bully, he started by threatening all the senators present when Mrs Tinubu spoke up and called his bluff which he didn't like.

When a man is used to beating women bloody like he did to his 2 wives, he thought he could do the same thing to Mrs Tinubu.

Let's even move away from all that, what kind of argument leads a man to threaten another mans wife with rape and even get her pregnant?

Who rapes another man's wife and expect zero consequences?

What kind of world or society is he from?

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by kingthreat(m): 1:10am On Jul 20, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Stop trying to convince me that you people are women beater and rapists, we know this already...

Its like you want me to be a rapist, that I will never be. Dont worry, since you like addressing innocent people as rapist, you will soon see the real rapists. They'll cum for your mam and ur woman

These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians / "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62