Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye (44070 Views)

Buhari Apologises To Lawmakers Over Row With Aso Rock Guards / Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Poorboy: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Mentcee(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2016
ifanajs:
God please let this issue be the downfall of APC

May God bless you immeasurably for this prayer.

May He truly bless you.

I solemnly pray it comes to pass.

God bless you.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Codes151(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2016
I feel embarrassed by her actions. Makes men feel we incompetent!
Firstly, twas a closed door meeting! We don't know whos telling the truth or not! Secondly, this is what being a senator is all about! Challenge, argue, verbal fight! On to the next bill!

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by femikay149(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2016
Our Constitution doesn't make a woman a lesser human being.A woman has equal rights just as a man...So your archaic tradition doesn't apply in this case

But threats of rape and attempted assault is a big offence ..This is what Dino did and it is shameful you are defending him just because you believe a woman should not have a voice

HeroKeys:
It's unfortunate how our tradition has been so denigrated by civilization and making of the modern day woman. How can a woman call a man old enough to be her husband a "thug" in the presence of other men. In Igbo land we call it ARU!!! meaning abomination. She disrespected her husband and all the men in the Senate. Even President Buhari will be totally disappointed in this woman. This woman must be sanctioned appropriately because if I have my way , she would be made to walk naked around the national assembly compound. Shameless woman .

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by basadenet: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2016
If she like, let her write 100 letters nothing will happen, because Dino melaiye is more than a match for her.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Orikinla(m): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Remi
Tinubu
Should
Go
To
Hell

Nigeria
Isn't
Burdillion

She
Called
Him
Thug
And
He
Wanted
Sex
In
Return

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Orikinla(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2016
kossyablaze:
Useless woman

You are cursed by your own accursed words.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Kenswitch(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2016
I love DINO because real people like him makes NEWS not NOISE like REMI or whatever she call herself, abeg let Dino be for crying out louder.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by kossyablaze(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2016
Orikinla:

You are cursed by your own accursed words.
the woman is shameless deal with it....in my culture, it is a taboo for a woman dat is married to rain abusive words on a man that is married. If u r defending her cuz shes from ur tribe, u must be shameless. If Dino na ur dad, u won't be talking this rubbish. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by bomsilaga(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
What is good for the gender is also good for the gender.
UnknownT:
Hmmmm. Op, do well to post on Nairaland when she reports the matter to God. BTW, since Lagos and Kogi women have all protested for their own, when are Lagos and Kogi men going to protest? What is good for the goose............
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Rocketicon(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
EbolaParasite:

Physical abuse/violence against women and you say she is taking it too far. SHAME on all you foolish Nigerians that have turned women into punching bags and think it is okay for a man to charge at a woman. We are talking about a Man that has a history of violence against women are you are all misyarning upandan. In a sane society, he would be in Jail right now.
Just because she is Tunibu's wife rite, if it were other female Senators no one would have heard abt it! It is never her fault.. Moreso who woke the sleep mad dog? Mrs T...

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by boninho: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
yipata:
I,M.JUST SO DISSAPOINTED WITH THE COMMENTS I'M SEEING ON HERE, SO SENTIMENTAL. MANY OF YOU ARE INSULTING THIS WOMAN COS U DONT LIKE HER HUSBAND.... I LAUGH AT U ALL IN SPANISH COS D DAY WHEN DINO'S UNTAMED MADNESS WILL COST US ALL.. THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO STOP HIM. AND I,M NOT SAYING SHE IS PERFECT TOO... BUT THIS IS SO GLARING THAT SHE STEPED IN ON BEHALF OF THE OTHER SENATORS TO CUB DINO,S HULIGANISM IN THE HOUSE AND NOW NO ONE IS LOOKING AT THE MOTIVE BEHIND HER STANDING UP TO SPEAK BUT WE ARE FOCUSING ON HER SPEECH COS SHE IS A WOMAN AND ALSO MOST WAILERS ARCH ENEMY'S WIFE.
You surely know you are making no sense at all when you type over 30words all in caps and yet fail to attract a single LIKE or SHARE

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by aressssa: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
kingthreat:

If you keep calling me a wife-beater or rapist, your wife(future-wife)) will be victims of real rapists

Only wife beater and rapists supports and defend other wife beater and rapists and my family member can not be victims of wife beater and rapists because we don't allow or tolerate such barbarity in our society like you people do..
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by kingthreat(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2016
aressssa:

Only wife beater and rapists supports and defend other wife beater and rapists and my family member can not be victims of wife beater and rapists because we don't allow or tolerate such barbarity in our society like you people do..

My statement still stands your wife, mum or sister will be raped cos of your false accusation
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Almajiri1:
I trust Oloye dino to also write his own letter to saraki and APC leadership.Dino is the new lion of burdillion.

I join tinubu laugh at bonga fish grade foolishness from yeye.
see teeth
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Ayobami7(m): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
okay
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Heffalump(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
I blame Dino for not impregnating this old hag since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Son's Birthday With This Picture / Emir Sanusi Replies Ganduje’s Query / Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.