Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda (3723 Views)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction / Monalisa Chinda And Segun Arinze At Food Fair Event In Abuja (photos) / Monalisa Chinda Supports Desmond & Wife At House Of Assembly Inauguration (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by Agbalanze(m): 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2009
Let me start by saying that there is nothing like a perfect marriage but it is left to d partners 2 make things work out 4 them.
In respect 2 report abt the seperation of Monalisa n her husband- Victor, i wish 2 appeal 2 monalisa that 2 wrongs dont make a right. i know he must have done smthing 2 wrong her but 2 eer is human but 2 4give is divine.
Victor segun Dejo-richards recently opened upon in what went wrong b/w him n monalisa. He explained that he made a mistake by sending lisa an sms saying "if u want 2 leave home, u can but u shldnt lie nor tell people that i insulted u cos he has intergrity n ll' not like anything that ll' give him a bad image". he regretted making d statement. Though he mentioned names like Alex ibe aka Mr cool (lisa's uncle ) as 1 of those decieving his wife but lets nt go in2 that.
He said he want a comeback so that he can take his wife 4 a holiday in either America or london.
From the look of thing, the bobo loves his wife. Tribe shld not b a barrier and they are married with a child b4 monalisa threaten 2 divorce.

Please nairalanders, help beg Monalisa 2 return. And pls drop ur opinion.
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by uchetobi(f): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2009
I know guys like this, they make you feel less than you are, hit you, pull your morale down, make you miserable…but will never let you go…she should leave his violent ass and move on with her life
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by nwaka80(f): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2009
Me think it should be her personal decision whether to make up with her hubby or not,
and not someone's else. one luv.
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by spikedcylinder: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2009
Na wa o.
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by otukpo(f): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2009
the truth is that it is only Mona and her hubby know what their problem is. There are many things they are yet to tell us, he who wears the shoue, knows where it pinches. So we are not in a position to advice whther to make up or stay apart. Na dem sabi.
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by iykedare(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
[size=16pt]we hate to tell ourselves the truth.the truth is that female stars hardly make good wives.they hardly last in their respective marriages.shld we count?the list is endless.omotola`s own (crash) is inevitable.its just a matter of time.[/size]
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by Outstrip(f): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2009
uchetobi:

I know guys like this, they make you feel less than you are, hit you, pull your morale down, make you miserable…but will never let you go…she should leave his violent ass and move on with her life

You are so right. I read the interviews he gave. He insulted her in the interviews at the same time tried to sound like he was not. He thinks the whole world is as brain washed as his wife. He had the chance to deny the allegations of abuse but he did not. He sounds like a cocky unrepentant person. I don't see a person like this changing. He blamed everybody from Rita Dominic to George Bush for brainwashing his wife and none of these people were even around while he was married to his wife. How can he say he is an angel when Monalisa in her own right makes very good money but yet she left that house with nothing not even a car because he put it all in his name to control her. I think Monalisa has been planning to leave for a while. She waiting quietly until she got this glo contract and then now she is trying to start her life over with what she has.
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by platinumnk(f): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by Outstrip(f): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2009
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by sley4life(m): 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2009
hw can we beg Mona? Give us her # so we can do that
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by iykedare(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2009
Outstrip:

You are so right. I read the interviews he gave. He insulted her in the interviews at the same time tried to sound like he was not. He thinks the whole world is as brain washed as his wife. He had the chance to deny the allegations of abuse but he did not. He sounds like a cocky unrepentant person. I don't see a person like this changing. He blamed everybody from Rita Dominic to George Bush for brainwashing his wife and none of these people were even around while he was married to his wife. How can he say he is an angel when Monalisa in her own right makes very good money but yet she left that house with nothing not even a car because he put it all in his name to control her. I think Monalisa has been planning to leave for a while. She waiting quietly until she got this glo contract and then now she is trying to start her life over with what she has.

[size=16pt]what do we expect?u are bound to support your fellow woman.have u asked urself this question?why is it that female stars cannot live under men.check the list.it is endless.when i see a girl become a star,i take it that `this one` can no longer be controlled cos she will feel thats she is larger than life.why is it that male stars that  marry women who are not stars do have lasting marriages.

dont know what could have caused the problem between them but i want to say that she never ever behave like a married woman.do u notice her dressing?its so crazy.was watching her movie with some female friends and was surprised how they condemned her dressing even though those girls are also the `wake up` type.such a married person who dresses like that want `something` outside her matrimony.
[/size]
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by Outstrip(f): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2009
I did not even bother to read the nonsense you wrote. I stopped at controlled. Is the female star a dog that needs to be controlled. You have nothing to say. What are you controlling. Who are you to control anyone. You need to be quiet. The so called controller has been granting interviews left right and center and even bordering on calling his wife a LovePeddler. Please you Nigerian men need to stop with this ignorance. You do not control shit. She is a human being just like the man is a human being. Don't come in here and try to support your fellow abuser.
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by spikedcylinder: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2009
Under men? Controlled?
Mandarin laughter. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by Kunbee: 4:37am On Oct 06, 2009
God gforbid she returns the mad man beats her nao will u advice dat 4 ur sis
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by iykedare(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2009
[size=16pt]
Outstrip:

I did not even bother to read the nonsense you wrote. I stopped at controlled. Is the female star a dog that needs to be controlled. You have nothing to say. What are you controlling. Who are you to control anyone. You need to be quiet. The so called controller has been granting interviews left right and center and even bordering on calling his wife a LovePeddler. Please you Nigerian men need to stop with this ignorance. You do not control shit. She is a human being just like the man is a human being. Don't come in here and try to support your fellow abuser.

haba sis,why all these insults?what exactly have i done to deserve these insults apart from stating my own view?
no one seems to condemn the insults u gave me.kunbee and spikecylinder,if i were the one who wrote half of what she wrote,u ladies would tell me dat she just stated her views and that there is no reason for me to do that.

nairaland has become a place where pple take out their frustration on others.outstrip, i demand an apology or i `ll start  WORLD WAR III.
[/size]
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by Outstrip(f): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2009
Where did I insult you? Is it where I said be quiet. I stand by that. I mean even her husband that was beating her black and blue said she was a faithful and loving wife but you came up here to tarnish her image. Even if she wears pasties on her nipples and walks out of the house why should it be an issue. Furthermore she was even playing a role. Do you want her to wear buba and wrapper to play the hottest girl on campus. Abeg. No apologies for you. You will just have to get over it
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by iykedare(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by iykedare(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2009
[size=16pt]ITS LIKE U ARE ONE OF THOSE PPLE WHO LIVE WITH INSULTS SUCH DAT U CAN NO LONGER DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN INSULTS AND NORMAL TALK.

LIKE I SAID,I WILL NEVER INSULT A MOTHER (NO MATTER HER AGE.THATS JUST D REASON WHY I DID NOT INSULT U BACK).U ARE SOMEONE`S WIFE AND MOTHER,SO ACT RESPONSIBLY AND APOLOGISE.THOSE WORDS OF URS HURTS COS I DID NOT ATTACK U ON THAT ISSUE.
[/size]
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by GEW: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2009
o boy if the boy beat the lady he looses the tight to be married
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by Outstrip(f): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2009
Iyk you really need to stop this. How can you say I hurt your feelings by what I wrote? Is it because I asked you to be quiet. Do you know how many people were offended by your insensitive comments. You are blaming a victim of abuse for her abuse. Do you know how many women have died in the hands of people who think like this. You need to apologize for your own behavior. I cannot even believe you opened a thread about it. I asked you before to show me where I insulted you. You did not instead you started a thread about it to get more attention.
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by Radiant(f): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2009
Who are these people? embarassed Man beats his wife? Ermm. . .woman run pls. shocked
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by spikedcylinder: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2009
Insult on your person? What insult? What person? Some people sha. . . . undecided
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by iykedare(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2009
[size=16pt]
Outstrip:

NO INSULTS??CHECK THE ABOVE.

MADAM,I NEVER SAID THAT THE HUSBAND IS RIGHT FOR BEATING THE WIFE.U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE MUST HAVE DONE(ME TOO).THATS WHY I WAS INCONCLUSIVE ON THE MATTER.MAYBE THE USE OF THE WORD `CONTROL` WAS A LITTLE BIT OUT OF PLACE .I ALSO TRIED TO POINT OUT THAT MOST FEMALE ARTISTS DO NOT HAVE LASTING MARRIAGES LIKE NORMAL NAIJA LADIES.

WHO TOLD ME TO KEEP QUIET.DOESNT IT EVER OCCUR TO U DAT AM SOMEONE`S BOYFRIEND? MMM?

@SPIKECYLINDER,
spikedcylinder:

[color=#550000]Insult on your person? What insult? What person? Some people sha. . . . undecided
MADAM MODERATOR,THATS AN INDIRECT KICK.DONT HAVE TIME FOR U.OR U ARE PROBABLY LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BAN,ALMIGHTY MODERATOR.[/color][/size]
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by spikedcylinder: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2009
* Attention seeker on the prowl*

Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by iykedare(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2009
[size=16pt]hey u flat chested girl,i dont have time for u.[/size]
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by spikedcylinder: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2009
Lol. grin
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by charles316: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2009
oya spikecylinder,show us ur tits,to prove him wrong
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by iykedare(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol. grin

silly thing
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
na this someone dey call insult?

<< roll eye>>

Iyke take five slow breaths and calm down. undecided
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by spikedcylinder: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
Like a frigging gay drama queen. If you see insult Iyke, you will run. undecided
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by charles316: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Like a frigging gay drama queen. If you see insult Iyke, you will run. undecided

BITCH
Re: A Passionate Appeal 2 My Superstar - Monalisa Chinda by mamagee6(f): 2:05am On Oct 16, 2009
Wonders they say shall never end. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love In Barbados / Denrele Edun Opens Up On Allegations That He Is Gay..."i'm Just A Sexual Outlaw" / Picture Of Linda Ikeji And Denrele Edun In 90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.