Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (679330 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 6:30am On Aug 06, 2016
bikerboy1:

This part of your post looks confusing Man and woman at the same time.

Did you actually chat with the man on facebook or on fiverr platform?

If its facebook, that means you have to create a female facebook account for that

I used 'white man' to generalize white people.....It was a woman that ordered my gig.

I already have a US female facebook account,but we ended up talking on Hangouts

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bikerboy1(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2016
Gurus in the house, what does Revision and Additional Revision in Gig pricing means. It makes me confused as to what it means on my part.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bikerboy1(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2016
akashi01:

I used 'white man' to generalize white people.....It was a woman that ordered my gig.

I already have a US female facebook account,but we ended up talking on Hangouts

Well explained bro. Wish you more orders to your gigs. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2016
bikerboy1:

Well explained bro. Wish you more orders to your gigs. wink

Thanks man grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 320 to $1

Paypal Rate 300 to $1
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by psyqs(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2016
I'm new, I registered some days back and created a gig ystdy but the gig is pending approval.

Pls anyone experience thesame? Help!

Cc
Venzal
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singlecliq: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2016
Agent8706:
Hello Guys, for those of you interested in the Video Animation GIG, from previous discussions on this thread, it has been ascertained that VideoScribe, VideoMakerFX and Explaindio are the best for making video animation. How to get VideoScribe for free has already been treated. While doing some research, I found VideoMakerFx and how to crack it to a full version. If you follow this tutorial step by step you should have your Full Version VideoMakerFx application running on your PC in a matter of minutes. Direct download links to all the softwares you will need are also included. You will need about 250 - 300MB in all. So here we go:

1. First Download XAMPP from https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html and install it. It about 100+MB. Choose the one that matches your OS requirement.

(Note: XAMPP is the most popular PHP development environment. If you are familiar with Java Runtime environment from or .NET from Microsoft, this is another of its type. Some App won’t work without this environment(s) running in the background on your system so don’t stress your head trying to understand what it is. Just Install. The XAMPP open source package has been set up to be incredibly easy to install and to use.

2. Next download, extract and Install Videomakerfx 1.05 Setup.exe. (or any other version you like) if it’s not already installed on your PC. It’s about 146MB.

http://download1814.mediafire.com/cl5yvv825cxg/st72js7euh75clu/video+maker+fx.zip

It’s a Zip folder that comes with the Video Maker FX Installer and some other files we will need later. Install and Do Not run the Video Maker Fx yet after installation.

3. Open C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc

Note: To get to your “hosts” file in Windows 10 or 8, just search for Notepad (If you’re using Windows 10 this will be on the Start Menu), then right-click on Notepad in the search results list, and choose to run it as administrator.

In Windows 7, simply press your Windows Button and R together on your keyboard to open RUN, then type in

“notepad c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts”

(Without the quotation marks), this should work in Windows 8 and 10 but I haven’t tried it. If this opens (it should be a Notepad document), then skip step 4 below.

4. Open the file named ‘hosts’ with notepad

5. Scroll to the last line, hit enter to take you to a new line and then add

127.0.0.1 auth7.videomakerfx.com

Note: you don’t need to add the # at the beginning like the others. You may also see similar 127.0.0.1 text under those that begin with the #. Depending on the softwares you have installed on your system. AVAST also alters this hosts file so if you use AVAST you should see its handwork there. Just add yours to make it the last on the list.

6. On the menus at the top, select File, then Save or just simply press Ctrl S.

Note you can’t and shouldn’t save the file "hosts" with any name other than "hosts". Also pay attention to save the file host in the same file type, don’t change the extension to .txt or .doc or .dcox (in case you are opening it with Microsoft Word. And that is why you need to use the notepad). In windows 7 remember to open the notepad as administrator otherwise you won’t be able to save it in the same directory.

7. Run XAMPP - apache service. You have to open the program and activate apache service (that is if it hadn’t already prompted you to run after installation is complete. If it did, then skip this step.

Note: To know if your XAMPP Environment is active and all is running as planned type 127.0.0.1 in your browser. XAMPP start page should come up if everything is ok. If NOT FOUND or CANT CONNECT pops up, then it means it’s not working properly, go back to Re-install the XAMPP you earlier downloaded and try again.

8. Copy the file CheckAuth.php from the video+maker+fx.zip you downloaded and paste in the directory C:\xampp\htdocs

9. Now Run VideoMakerFX and enter whatever details you like.

10. Enjoy!

Note: Every time you want to run the VideoMakerFX program, ensure XAMPP is running (refer to Step 7 above), XAMPP must be running to be able to run VideoMakerFX

If you have Skype installed on your system, it will conflict with XAMPP if they are both running at the same time. Configure one of them to run at another port.

If you have any issues, am here.

Am also working of how to get the Full version of Explaindio and how to get it cracked. Once I have it and have tested and trusted it, I will let the house in on how to get it too.

VENZAL was kind enough to give us this information he would have sold for megabucks for free, why will someone come here to then sell us stuffs we can get for free? Guys abeg behave oh!
Please can you help with the passwort txt to unzip the VMFX file , I have been finding it very difficult downloading it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2016
akashi01:
Wheeeeeew!!

First and foremost All thanks to God, Professor venzal and my oily brain.

I am here to give testimony.

Here it goes....

So I have been hearing about Fiverr for a while now ( along while actually, I have 4 accounts before this)

After reading this thread I created an account which was a mistake because of the Nigerian IP which got me ZERO sales. So this morning I decided to try again and try something different from what is being taught here, I created a US acount and searched google for the 'cutest girl in the world LOL. I used the pic as my DP and guess what..........I used it as my gig images too (crazy right?). After all that I went straight to the "Fun and Bizarre" section and copy a few gigs to start with.....funny enough just 8 minutes later I got an order for my gig with the title " I will chat with you on Facebook"...funny what a white man would pay for...I chatetd with the woman for about 20 minutes and she dropped a 5 star review on my head..currently processing second order.

Don't give up just yet..It's time for you to blow with Fiverr
e be like say I go switch o grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2016
Meklex:
e be like say I go switch o grin
but 20minute no 2 much?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2016
I be up all night when this order came in, it's slated for 2 days, done with it already undecided and within me I know I did a great job(it's a primary kind of work, remember primary production?, primary data?)
Seller be acting like I am doing him a favor, I had to stop and check if he actually paid wink ... Well, I am yet to deliver the order, just did the blueprint on paper yet to type it(lazy lazy) time dey sha...
Meanwhile since I started I am yet to get buyers from the buyer requests that goes to show that gig tweaking works wonders.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2016
demo4ril97:
but 20minute no 2 much?
I chat with Amaka for hours and I no see 1$ talk more of $5

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nomeh17(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Venzal:
Just finished serving a ban embarassed. Be back with updates later... Thanks to everyone who's helped to keep this thread alive.
I just sent the package I tend to deliver to my client to your email. Pls urgently help me review it so that I can deliver on time.
Thanks Big Boss.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2016
demo4ril97:
u welcome broda.

Meklex which android app do you recommend he blike you don hammer u no even they active for hia aqain gan!.
I no be Carpenter bro, so I don't use hammer grin
Choose amongst polaris office, google docs and wps.
But me is now using some polaris that app is the best for me.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2016
Meklex:
I chat with Amaka for hours and I no see 1$ talk more of $5
nawa is u, why u neva ship Amaka go U.S she for they send you dollars every one minute.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
mercyway:
how does that works? thanks ma

I offer to make posts on their social media pages to make it active.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
akashi01:
Wheeeeeew!!

Here it goes....

So I have been hearing about Fiverr for a while now ( along while actually, I have 4 accounts before this)

After reading this thread I created an account which was a mistake because of the Nigerian IP which got me ZERO sales. So this morning I decided to try again and try something different from what is being taught here, I created a US acount and searched google for the 'cutest girl in the world LOL. I used the pic as my DP and guess what..........I used it as my gig images too (crazy right?). After all that I went straight to the "Fun and Bizarre" section and copy a few gigs to start with.....funny enough just 8 minutes later I got an order for my gig with the title " I will chat with you on Facebook"...funny what a white man would pay for...I chatetd with the woman for about 20 minutes and she dropped a 5 star review on my head..currently processing second order.

E be like say i go join u for this gig o
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paragon40(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
beautycrush24:

sorry just to be sure u mean they wil gve out thr acct details then u login and post on thr behalf.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
paragon40:
sorry just to be sure u mean they wil gve out thr acct details then u login and post on thr behalf.
I think they will make her an Admin.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
felibrain:

I think they will make her an Admin.

Helo I sent you an email
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nomeh17(m): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Boss I am still waiting. Pls help review d package I sent to you do that I can deliver it. Becoming late already.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DearDealsz: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
beautycrush24:

pls can I see your fiverr gig profile, I am kinda confused on what you offer on fiverr
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
akashi01:

Helo I sent you an email
Replied
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
mimiy05:
Sorry you were banned. Welcome back ojare, you've been missed
thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
EronzRichie:
...Thank u sir .would do that wen dier z light .GOD Bless you sir..
Hi, you should consider creating a lot more gigs so you can get more exposure. For instance you can create an Email Writing gig and list it in 3 categories e.g Writing and Translation/Creative writing, Writing and Translation/Business Copywiritng, Digital Marketing/Email Marketing.

You grab?

Just word the descriptions and images differently.

Also consider adding videos to your gigs. It helps.

All the best

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
beautycrush24:

Thanks for the wonderful words of encouragement. I finally got my first order from the buyers request page (not on the account i provided here though. On my Nigerian account). I have been using the buyer request page before now but I just haven't been lucky. I gues my luck is about to start. The job was a $10 dollar job and i was really happy when it came in. I had already delivered before i saw your mention.

But one very funny thing happened. After I got my order, my modem crashed. Lol....you can imagine the frustration. I finally looked for a way to deliver the order 5 days before the deadline grin

My modem is still not fixed yet sha. But i feel relieved that I was able to deliver the order.

Thanks a whole lot, *big hug*
Great! grin. Chuffed to hear that. Keep on pluggin away, you'll surprise yourself very soon.

Sorry about your modem. Don't you have a smartphone? You can connect that to your PC via the hotspot....
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
mercyway:
Thanks Mr. Ven.zal, I intend to venture into web design, email marketing, & android app please here is my questions;

1. How many user account do you recommend for me to be successful?

2. Can I download Epic browser on my phone & still retain the US ip?

Answers to my questions is welcome from other guru in the house.

Oga Ven.zal, God will bless you beyond your comprehension
Hi,

Thanks for the wishes. Web design is an effing lucrative services - especially if you're a pro.

If you know how to offer this service very well, then that's a 'booom'. However, if you are still trying to 'come up to speed' with the nitty-gritty of rendering this service, then I'd advise you to desist from rendering it for now. And keep working on it until you become above intermediate leverl.

On the otherhand, you would need 2 accounts to offer the 3 services you made mention of in your post.

1 for the web design and android apps service. And the other for digital marketing.

Downloading, installing and using Epic browser on your device automatically provides you with a US browsing Ip. As long as the lock on the far right (upper) is green in color.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
coolshegs10:

Hello sir, I've been following this thread from day 1 but the email marketing tutorials looks confusing to me somehow.
I saw a post on buyers request page but what to do and how to go about it made me not to reply his post. The request goes thus:

"Rewrite our sales email campaigns and write a series of 6 emails to go other week. The audience is retail service providers and the objective is to create awareness of our events The retail and e-commerce directors forum enough to make them respond for info or a call"

1: I'm I to draft the messages that would be sent to his audience?
2: How do I get the emails addresses?
3: what will serve as a proof that I sent the messages?
4: How do I deliver my order
Thanks
1. Yes sir. That's exactly what you're to do.

2. The person must have already got a list of email addresses that he's going to send the emails to by himself. Your job is simply to provide the written emails to be sent.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Jesona:
Oga Venzal, I have just gotten my first ever order on fiverr.

You are one of a kind.

Thanks a bunch bro!
Congrats! grin

More dollars to your account! smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Meklex:
yea, it's a tasking job o
Yes. I quite agree. But seeing those $$$ is a motivation wink
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
felibrain:
Hello guys. Please I'm confused on how this Buyer request page actually works. From what I see on the page, almost every post there shows someone is advertising his own gig. So where are the buyers? I was thinking that page was only for those seeking a service. But what I'm seeing here is confusing me.
You should create more gigs and subtly list them in different sub catgories so you can get access to a wider range of buyer requests.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nomeh17:
Yes oo cool . I just got my first order and it is on email writing. I hail d big boss here.
Pls help me kick start this new life.
Congrats bro! grin

I got your mail. Here's to more plundering of the Fiverr bounties
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
akashi01:
Wheeeeeew!!

Here it goes....

Oily brain indeed! grin

congrats man! Way to go. I hope your gig 'catches fire soon'

i've said it here already that there's lots of cash to be made from the Bizarre and Fun section of Fiverr. It's stupid what a white person will spend money to get.

If you're here and have some weirdo 'African' skill, go on Fiverr, see what people are doing in the aforementioned section, come up with a unique angle and offer the service.

Offer to dance 'shoki' for their entertainment, offer to dance azonto holding up their sign, there are a million and one ideas that you can tap into and just slay it on Fiverr.

If you're a pretty lady, put up a sexy pics of yourself and offer to chat with anyone and make them happy for $5. So far, don't accept sex chat, or sending of nudes. (If you do that - I'd be glad to view them pics if they leak online - just kidding grin).

Offer to be their FB gf for a number of days. It won't take you anything, but you will get the dollars coming.

If you be smart guy, note that you can also tap into services like these, just be smart like this my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.