Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677382 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=Fingerprinter post=48123555]
Please i will be so glad if you can put me through on certain things please! I sent you a pm[/quote I didn't get the pm. Send it again
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2016
Hi venzal, i must commend d selfless service u're rendering here. I've been a silent observer but I've been following the whole thing right from the onset. Please I need your help. I've been wondering if I'm the only one here that's yet to make a first sale. It's really discouraging (I'm not giving up though).

Please help me check my profile if there's something I'm not getting right. Here's the link: https://www.fiverr.com/proofreader001

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by az65: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2016
Venzal:
So onto the gig creation.

Let's create a Fiverr Gig That Sells This Service:

Gig Title

Category

Description

TAGS

Gig Extras

As a new seller you are allowed to have only two gig extras.

You can have something like this:

So that's that on email marketing.

If you want more info on what email marketing is and would even love to get some email templates that you can easily swipe, I have a little course I bought that can help alot. It is called autoresponder magic. Send me a PM and request for it - I will give you free of charge.

If you have questions, feel free to hit me up or drop them here.

Tomorrow, I will talk about online reviews.

Until then, stay cool. Stay happy and stay winning.

pls send me the templates, adewoleesther7 at gmail dot com, hope understand my message
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ayodeji4real1: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Please I have set up my gig bt b4 my gig can be posted I need to upload a pix related to my gig and that email marketing can someone please help me

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ayodeji4real1: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Please I have set up my gig bt b4 my gig can be posted I need to upload a pix related to my gig and that email marketing can someone please help me[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ayodeji4real1: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2016
https://www.fiverr.com/d_gr8_writer please help me out on my account
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sard(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
beautycrush24:
Hi venzal, i must commend d selfless service u're rendering here. I've been a silent observer but I've been following the whole thing right from the onset. Please I need your help. I've been wondering if I'm the only one here that's yet to make a first sale. It's really discouraging (I'm not giving up though).

Please help me check my profile if there's something I'm not getting right. Here's the link: https://www.fiverr.com/proofreader001

Thanks.
Your profile looks perfect and your gigs are good too.
Just make sure your tags and gig titles are optimized for SEO so that buyers can easily find you.
You should also make use of the "buyer's request"; it's a gold mine.

Ayodeji4real1:
https://www.fiverr.com/d_gr8_writer please help me out on my account
I'll be candid with my review of your profile, so forgive me if your ego is bruised.
Your profile looks like something written by a primary school kid. To be factual, you did a very bad job. I am sure you didn't do what the @Op asked newbie to do by checking the profiles and gigs of established Fiverr sellers.
Check the profile/gigs of the person I quoted above you and do the same with profiles and gigs of top rated Fiverr e-mail marketing sellers. Do not copy and paste their writings, just use them as templates for writing yours.
Change your profile picture to something professional and better.
Create gigs and make sure all your writings are well proofread before you upload.
Best regards.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Agent8706(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
femipeters015:
Good morning house and to the Principal himself MR VENZAL, have been a silent follower of this trend for a while now, and i must confess have been well enlightened. i opened my fiverr account some days ago, with a US IP under the gig "proofreading and editing", i just have two questions
1.under my buyers request page i keep seeing people posting their services, is that right?
2. i intend opening a gig for videscribe, later on but all the download of the software i see is trail version, can i get the complete software at computer village?
here is my gig kindly rate it https://www.fiverr.com/victoria_words thanks everbody

All the Gurus in the house I hail, Oga VENZAL! no words of appreciation can do, but God sees our heart and He alone knows the reward that befits you for the smiles and hope you have put on many faces especially in times like this. God empower you richly.

I have been following this thread keenly and I must confess I have learnt more than money can buy for you. I am yet to open my account on Fiverr and that's because the devil didn't chose a better time to crash my laptop but this time. But I will overcome that shortly.

femipeters015, someone posted a link to videoscribe somewhere between the 5th to 8th page on this thread (try and trace it), that link downloads the whole videoscribe package in a RAR file and it comes with a crack folder after you unzip it, it also have a small txt file in it that explains how you will crack it, it worked perfectly for me and I am seriously learning it, its fun and its going to be one of my major GIG on Fiverr (video animation). Will be here to offer any further help if you need one in installing it. You can also Download tutorials from youtube directly from the videoscribe producers https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL941uNyvzPSHkj3eC_FgaVR1F6iaUEGAC They are seven videos in all and it cover everything you will need to learn.

One question I will like to ask the house though is that no one seem to be talking about how you can withdraw your money, I know you have to have a paypal account and then get the money through some exchanger or something like that, but can anyone enlighten us please?

I encourage everyone, like Oga Venza will say, to take our Fiverr business serious, we all must drive our Range or G-Wagon through Fiverr. The sky will just be our starting point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
Agent8706:

All the Gurus in the house I hail, Oga VENZAL! no words of appreciation can do, but God sees our heart and He alone knows the reward that befits you for the smiles and hope you have put on many faces especially in times like this. God empower you richly.

I have been following this thread keenly and I must confess I have learnt more than money can buy for you. I am yet to open my account on Fiverr and that's because the devil didn't chose a better time to crash my laptop but this time. But I will overcome that shortly.

femipeters015, someone posted a link to videoscribe somewhere between the 5th to 8th page on this thread (try and trace it), that link downloads the whole videoscribe package in a RAR file and it comes with a crack folder after you unzip it, it also have a small txt file in it that explains how you will crack it, it worked perfectly for me and I am seriously learning it, its fun and its going to be one of my major GIG on Fiverr (video animation). Will be here to offer any further help if you need one in installing it. You can also Download tutorials from youtube directly from the videoscribe producers https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL941uNyvzPSHkj3eC_FgaVR1F6iaUEGAC They are seven videos in all and it cover everything you will need to learn.

One question I will like to ask the house though is that no one seem to be talking about how you can withdraw your money, I know you have to have a paypal account and then get the money through some exchanger or something like that, but can anyone enlighten us please?

I encourage everyone, like Oga Venza will say, to take our Fiverr business serious, we all must drive our Range or G-Wagon through Fiverr. The sky will just be our starting point.

I support ur motive.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gefted1: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
I downloaded the email marketing package through the link but could not open it, pls can someone help me with how i can open with, i tried using adobe and word but is not opening.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Chukabiz(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Agent8706:

Greetings everyone.
I want to learn to do that video animation. I downloaded videomakerfx and the tutorials but someone told me explaindio is better.
Now, i keep hearing videoscribe.

Please which is better between Videoscribe and Explaindio for making video animation?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Chukabiz(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
gefted1:
I downloaded the email marketing package through the link but could not open it, pls can someone help me with how i can open with, i tried using adobe and word but is not opening.
You need to install WinRar on your system to view it.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Please is there anyone here that can help me with a us phone number I can use to verify a gmail account. Please, its really urgent
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Chukabiz(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
mimiy05:
Please is there anyone here that can help me with a us phone number I can use to verify a gmail account. Please, its really urgent
check previous pages. Someone dropped something on how to get a US number.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Agent8706(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=Chukabiz post=48156925]

Greetings everyone.
I want to learn to do that video animation. I downloaded videomakerfx and the tutorials but someone told me explaindio is better.

Please which is better between Videoscribe and Explaindio for making video animation?[/quote

I haven't used Explaindio myself, but will surely check it out. But Videoscribe is so user friendly and very easy to learn without any serious technicalities once you have the materials which are readily available from the software producers on youtube. I will check out the Explaindio and videomakerfx and give my input.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by surestsam(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Chukabiz:

Greetings everyone.

Please which is better between Videoscribe and Explaindio for making video animation?
bro, i have use the 3... Explaindio is the combination of both videoscribe and videomarker... Thou not as simple as videoscribe and videomarker.. But not super complex, it provides more options.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by webnerd(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Chukabiz:

Greetings everyone.

Pls use the tools you have to get started.you can read online reviews to get better informed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bikerboy1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Meklex:
Hmm, my sent offers wan pass the buyer requests grin yet no new customer...

Bro, which service do you offer?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
bikerboy1:

Bro, which service do you offer?
digital marketing
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Chukabiz:

check previous pages. Someone dropped something on how to get a US number.
Seen. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sullivan6: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
pls can someone give me d download link to videoscribe,the other link is not working
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hi guys,

I'm truly sorry for going MIA. It was inevitable.

If you mentioned me and have not gotten an answer or sent a mail without reply, I'll try to get to all that before logging off.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Meklex:
Meanwhile, one of my order has been completed todaty and this buyer deemed it fit to give me a tip... No be small thing, he even promised me repeat purchase.

We are getting stronger and stronger.

Shout out to Ven.zal and other stakeholders in this wonderful thread
grin Way to go bro! I wish you more of the goodies.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
mimiy05:
Yes o, the ministry is moving small small grin Thank you again Ven.zal. Got another order, delivered under two hours and the buyer gave me a tip grin For those of us who are just starting like me, don't give up hope. Slow and steady until we zoom...
Congrats! I wish you more plundering of the bounties

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Meklex:
Hmm, my sent offers wan pass the buyer requests grin yet no new customer...
Lol. It happens like that sometimes, patience is needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
beautycrush24:

Thanks.
I think I should say something about this.

Don't get discouraged yet. Turn up everyday, ma'am. Give this a try for 30 days and if after that you have less than $100 in your Fiverr account, then you can consider quitting (I'd love if you don't consider this option at all though).

Success in anything is going to take some effort and even luck.

After creating my first ever Fiverr account, I didn't get a sale for days on end. However, I was dilligent in sending offers on the buyers request page. Like a week after, I got an order from one of the requests I had sent in. The job turned out to be a $120 to write 30 marketing emails. I did the job so good, the man left a 5 star review and even referred his students to me!

The next was to write 15 emails + 1 introductory email. Which I did for $155 (yes, I charged $10 per emails as a newbie Fiverr seller and got paid for it!).

The next job also came from a student of first buyer. Here I wrote 30 emails for $180 ($6 for each). And within the next 23 days of that first order I'd raced to $528 on Fiverr!

So you see, all you might be needing to explode is just the first sale.

You know what? Getting sales is not even the issue. But delivering them perfectly is what counts. While you're currently without sales, why not read more materials to expand your knowledge? Learn more so you'll do an out-of-this-world delivery on your first order.

My aim in creating this thread was to share my knowledge and help anyone who's interested in adding at least $300 to their current income level. And by God's grace, we just got started.

There are more trainings and updates I am going to make soon. I really wish there was a way I could dish it to everyone live and direct, that way y'all will be able to understand.

I'm soonest going to teach how to deliver other services like traffic, social media marketing, solo ads writing, video marketing etc. I'm also going to be handing out a number ofsoftware that will ease your job in delivering many of these gigs. so DON'T GET DISCOURAGED, breater things lie anead!

I'll also show you how to promote your gigs smartly outside of Fiverr.

So chin up, and turn up. And above all use the buyer request page - there's gold to be had on that page.

P.S. This is for everybody to digest and be encouraged.

Beautycrush, I'll review your gig and get back to you.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
az65:
pls send me the templates, adewoleesther7 at gmail dot com, hope understand my message
Check well sir, the templates are available for download here on this thread. cheers
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
Venzal:
I think I should say something about this.

Don't get discouraged yet. Turn up everyday, ma'am. Give this a try for 30 days and if after that you have less than $100 in your Fiverr account, then you can consider quitting (I'd love if you don't consider this option at all though).

Success in anything is going to take some effort and even luck.

After creating my first ever Fiverr account, I didn't get a sale for days on end. However, I was dilligent in sending offers on the buyers request page. Like a week after, I got an order from one of the requests I had sent in. The job turned out to be a $120 to write 30 marketing emails. I did the job so good, the man left a 5 star review and even referred his students to me!

The next was to write 15 emails + 1 introductory email. Which I did for $155 (yes, I charged $10 per emails as a newbie Fiverr seller and got paid for it!).

The next job also came from a student of first buyer. Here I wrote 30 emails for $180 ($6 for each). And within the next 23 days of that first order I'd raced to $528 on Fiverr!

So you see, all you might be needing to explode is just the first sale.

You know what? Getting sales is not even the issue. But delivering them perfectly is what counts. While you're currently without sales, why not read more materials to expand your knowledge? Learn more so you'll do an out-of-this-world delivery on your first order.

My aim in creating this thread was to share my knowledge and help anyone who's interested in adding at least $300 to their current income level. And by God's grace, we just got started.

There are more trainings and updates I am going to make soon. I really wish there was a way I could dish it to everyone live and direct, that way y'all will be able to understand.

I'm soonest going to teach how to deliver other services like traffic, social media marketing, solo ads writing, video marketing etc. I'm also going to be handing out a number ofsoftware that will ease your job in delivering many of these gigs. so DON'T GET DISCOURAGED, breater things lie anead!

I'll also show you how to promote your gigs smartly outside of Fiverr.

So chin up, and turn up. And above all use the buyer request page - there's gold to be had on that page.

P.S. This is for everybody to digest and be encouraged.

Beautycrush, I'll review your gig and get back to you.
Bro, start with the solo ads and softwares.

If I may ask were the 30 emails in series?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 2:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Nice thread. I must say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Chukabiz(m): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Venzal:
Check well sir, the templates are available for download here on this thread. cheers
sir, i am finding it difficult creating app for blog (blogger) with the site you gave.
It keep saying that my url is wrong or Rss bla bla even when it's right.
Was just tasting...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Agent8706(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Hello Guys, for those of you interested in the Video Animation GIG, from previous discussions on this thread, it has been ascertained that VideoScribe, VideoMakerFX and Explaindio are the best for making video animation. How to get VideoScribe for free has already been treated. While doing some research, I found VideoMakerFx and how to crack it to a full version. If you follow this tutorial step by step you should have your Full Version VideoMakerFx application running on your PC in a matter of minutes. Direct download links to all the softwares you will need are also included. You will need about 250 - 300MB in all. So here we go:

1. First Download XAMPP from https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html and install it. It about 100+MB. Choose the one that matches your OS requirement.

(Note: XAMPP is the most popular PHP development environment. If you are familiar with Java Runtime environment from or .NET from Microsoft, this is another of its type. Some App won’t work without this environment(s) running in the background on your system so don’t stress your head trying to understand what it is. Just Install. The XAMPP open source package has been set up to be incredibly easy to install and to use.

2. Next download, extract and Install Videomakerfx 1.05 Setup.exe. (or any other version you like) if it’s not already installed on your PC. It’s about 146MB.

http://download1814.mediafire.com/cl5yvv825cxg/st72js7euh75clu/video+maker+fx.zip

It’s a Zip folder that comes with the Video Maker FX Installer and some other files we will need later. Install and Do Not run the Video Maker Fx yet after installation.

3. Open C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc

Note: To get to your “hosts” file in Windows 10 or 8, just search for Notepad (If you’re using Windows 10 this will be on the Start Menu), then right-click on Notepad in the search results list, and choose to run it as administrator.

In Windows 7, simply press your Windows Button and R together on your keyboard to open RUN, then type in

“notepad c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts”

(Without the quotation marks), this should work in Windows 8 and 10 but I haven’t tried it. If this opens (it should be a Notepad document), then skip step 4 below.

4. Open the file named ‘hosts’ with notepad

5. Scroll to the last line, hit enter to take you to a new line and then add

127.0.0.1 auth7.videomakerfx.com

Note: you don’t need to add the # at the beginning like the others. You may also see similar 127.0.0.1 text under those that begin with the #. Depending on the softwares you have installed on your system. AVAST also alters this hosts file so if you use AVAST you should see its handwork there. Just add yours to make it the last on the list.

6. On the menus at the top, select File, then Save or just simply press Ctrl S.

Note you can’t and shouldn’t save the file "hosts" with any name other than "hosts". Also pay attention to save the file host in the same file type, don’t change the extension to .txt or .doc or .dcox (in case you are opening it with Microsoft Word. And that is why you need to use the notepad). In windows 7 remember to open the notepad as administrator otherwise you won’t be able to save it in the same directory.

7. Run XAMPP - apache service. You have to open the program and activate apache service (that is if it hadn’t already prompted you to run after installation is complete. If it did, then skip this step.

Note: To know if your XAMPP Environment is active and all is running as planned type 127.0.0.1 in your browser. XAMPP start page should come up if everything is ok. If NOT FOUND or CANT CONNECT pops up, then it means it’s not working properly, go back to Re-install the XAMPP you earlier downloaded and try again.

8. Copy the file CheckAuth.php from the video+maker+fx.zip you downloaded and paste in the directory C:\xampp\htdocs

9. Now Run VideoMakerFX and enter whatever details you like.

10. Enjoy!

Note: Every time you want to run the VideoMakerFX program, ensure XAMPP is running (refer to Step 7 above), XAMPP must be running to be able to run VideoMakerFX

If you have Skype installed on your system, it will conflict with XAMPP if they are both running at the same time. Configure one of them to run at another port.

If you have any issues, am here.

Am also working of how to get the Full version of Explaindio and how to get it cracked. Once I have it and have tested and trusted it, I will let the house in on how to get it too.

VENZAL was kind enough to give us this information he would have sold for megabucks for free, why will someone come here to then sell us stuffs we can get for free? Guys abeg behave oh!

21 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.