Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (679560 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
Thawarplay:

What email are they asking to change... The account email or at the PayPal in revenue
PayPal in revenue
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Got $148 and $240 fiver paypal to exchange at #410. Contact me via whatsapp on 0703-156-2014.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
incredibledan:

Sorry bro, I dont also remember telling u venzal thought me anything....

OK please close your eyes to my posts..

Venzals thread is to help one another..I have fulfilled this as well....

Like I said, It's your choice.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
akashi01:
Like I said, It's your choice.
Oga no bother my guy go buy d video share am here for free download.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
incredibledan:

Y una dey behave like hungry people? You all are making money on Fiverr already and I should spend my own time preparing free videos for u guys?...

This is illiteracy.....guys kudos... As one said... I didn't learn it from belle....yes I bought video as well...some I bought and wasn't even helpful...

So keep waiting for your boy to make a free video for u....have u helped me before?
Wish you well...but if I buy the video I will share it for free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Wicked grin grin grin

No kill my guy business cry

I wonder why they bother selling info for 1K or 2K when they claim to make $1000+ on Fiverr. Funny world though.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by thisisod(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Agent8706:
Hello Guys, for those of you interested in the Video Animation GIG, from previous discussions on this thread, it has been ascertained that VideoScribe, VideoMakerFX and Explaindio are the best for making video animation. How to get VideoScribe for free has already been treated. While doing some research, I found VideoMakerFx and how to crack it to a full version. If you follow this tutorial step by step you should have your Full Version VideoMakerFx application running on your PC in a matter of minutes. Direct download links to all the softwares you will need are also included. You will need about 250 - 300MB in all. So here we go:

1. First Download XAMPP from https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html and install it. It about 100+MB. Choose the one that matches your OS requirement.

(Note: XAMPP is the most popular PHP development environment. If you are familiar with Java Runtime environment from or .NET from Microsoft, this is another of its type. Some App won’t work without this environment(s) running in the background on your system so don’t stress your head trying to understand what it is. Just Install. The XAMPP open source package has been set up to be incredibly easy to install and to use.

2. Next download, extract and Install Videomakerfx 1.05 Setup.exe. (or any other version you like) if it’s not already installed on your PC. It’s about 146MB.

http://download1814.mediafire.com/cl5yvv825cxg/st72js7euh75clu/video+maker+fx.zip

It’s a Zip folder that comes with the Video Maker FX Installer and some other files we will need later. Install and Do Not run the Video Maker Fx yet after installation.

3. Open C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc

Note: To get to your “hosts” file in Windows 10 or 8, just search for Notepad (If you’re using Windows 10 this will be on the Start Menu), then right-click on Notepad in the search results list, and choose to run it as administrator.

In Windows 7, simply press your Windows Button and R together on your keyboard to open RUN, then type in

“notepad c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts”

(Without the quotation marks), this should work in Windows 8 and 10 but I haven’t tried it. If this opens (it should be a Notepad document), then skip step 4 below.

4. Open the file named ‘hosts’ with notepad

5. Scroll to the last line, hit enter to take you to a new line and then add

127.0.0.1 auth7.videomakerfx.com

Note: you don’t need to add the # at the beginning like the others. You may also see similar 127.0.0.1 text under those that begin with the #. Depending on the softwares you have installed on your system. AVAST also alters this hosts file so if you use AVAST you should see its handwork there. Just add yours to make it the last on the list.

6. On the menus at the top, select File, then Save or just simply press Ctrl S.

Note you can’t and shouldn’t save the file "hosts" with any name other than "hosts". Also pay attention to save the file host in the same file type, don’t change the extension to .txt or .doc or .dcox (in case you are opening it with Microsoft Word. And that is why you need to use the notepad). In windows 7 remember to open the notepad as administrator otherwise you won’t be able to save it in the same directory.

7. Run XAMPP - apache service. You have to open the program and activate apache service (that is if it hadn’t already prompted you to run after installation is complete. If it did, then skip this step.

Note: To know if your XAMPP Environment is active and all is running as planned type 127.0.0.1 in your browser. XAMPP start page should come up if everything is ok. If NOT FOUND or CANT CONNECT pops up, then it means it’s not working properly, go back to Re-install the XAMPP you earlier downloaded and try again.

8. Copy the file CheckAuth.php from the video+maker+fx.zip you downloaded and paste in the directory C:\xampp\htdocs

9. Now Run VideoMakerFX and enter whatever details you like.

10. Enjoy!

Note: Every time you want to run the VideoMakerFX program, ensure XAMPP is running (refer to Step 7 above), XAMPP must be running to be able to run VideoMakerFX

If you have Skype installed on your system, it will conflict with XAMPP if they are both running at the same time. Configure one of them to run at another port.

If you have any issues, am here.

Am also working of how to get the Full version of Explaindio and how to get it cracked. Once I have it and have tested and trusted it, I will let the house in on how to get it too.

VENZAL was kind enough to give us this information he would have sold for megabucks for free, why will someone come here to then sell us stuffs we can get for free? Guys abeg behave oh!
abeg ooo I need the video fx password ooo abeg
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
akashi01:

Wicked grin grin grin

No kill my guy business cry

I wonder why they bother selling info for 1K or 2K when they claim to make $1000+ on Fiverr. Funny world though.

Lol...smh... you guys are really funny....lets imagine someone even sell a video 2k and sells to 30 persons.....30x2000=60000.... you see y u need to do buisness studies?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Wish you well...but if I buy the video I will share it for free

I thought you're smart....
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Jtvinci(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
please who has experience on this

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
incredibledan:

Lol...smh... you guys are really funny....lets imagine someone even sell a video 2k and sells to 30 persons.....30x2000=60000.... you see y u need to do buisness studies?
*sighs* guy Ignore my posts.

You sound pained. No more replies.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
My course is not just about how to offer gigs...when i said support is important...i really mean it.

Some of the things I will disclose in my course will even help those in other niche..even if you dont offer naming services.

Little things that matters...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
JohnieWalker:

I think that's the best thing to do to these people to discourage them from selling anything here. 1 or 2 people join hands to buy it and the share for free here. At least when they use 100 hours to create video and remember they'll sell only 1 copy in this particular thread, they'll probably just give up.

I won't reply any negative quotes on this so dont bother.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Curiouscat: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
$102 skrill up for grab.....Interested buyer can quote ot pm me. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
beautycrush24:

I think that's the best thing to do to these people to discourage them from selling anything here. 1 or 2 people join hands to buy it and the share for free here. At least when they use 100 hours to create video and remember they'll sell only 1 copy in this particular thread, they'll probably just give up.

shocked cheesy

Good for them though

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Theflint1:
PayPal in revenue

How did they withdraw without changing it then?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
beautycrush24:

Lol

The guy always full of himself.... Can you imagine? Even if you sell up to 30 videos maybe after 6 months @ 2k/1 that's 60k.... Is that up to $600/month you screenshot here. Nigerians Tufia!!!

AT least Venzal already makes people here millionaires even if he asked for 10k each here now from everyone on this thread I know people are willing to reward him more than that

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paddychuks(m): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
*Bonaza Bonaza Bonaza*

Still on

Have you been seeking for how to make legitimate income online? Do you want to earn a living online? Not all online businesses are fraud it's just that you fell into the hands of the fraudsters but don't give up on your quest to earning a living online.

Oya o am giving out a free e-book on *how to make money online in Nigeria*. It's totally free no money attached but the information you will get in the e-book will make you free from poverty and help you learn how to have a multiple stream of income online.

In the 148pages e-book written by Orji Patrick you will learn how to:
*start an online business
*Businesses you can start online.
*Blogging etc.
Let's leave the talk till you get the ebook

*How to get it*
Send me your email and name to my number *07031920023* You will surely get my e-book in the next 24hours after order. It's totally free I repeat again. If you have any problem after order you can reach me.

*Please this e-book is only for serious minded people that are ready to act on what they have read, it took me time to prepare this and it's only available to those that are serious about it. Prepare for questions from me if you will be ordering for this e-book cause I really need to know if you are serious about it*

Do you need a blog for your business or looking for ways to market your products to over 500 potential buyers? Hi_Blog. Talk to me.
*©Hi_Create publications*
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 1:22am On Dec 22, 2016
beautycrush24:

Negative comment?.....Aunty its your mouth, use am as u will. But for the strategy u adviced your people to employ, I will like to say I only noticed you are not a "SmartPreneur" at all.

EVEN SELLING A VIDEO IS ALSO A MEANS OF HELPING BUT WITH RESTRICTED CROWD. I HAVE PEOPLE I ALSO DEY LOYAL TO IN THE GAME, I ONCE BOUGHT SOMETHING FROM THEM TOO.....FIVERR VIDEOS, PAYPAL CREATION, HOW TO CREATE US PAYPAL IN NIGERIA...ETC....BUT THEN I AM NOT BEEFING THEM BECAUSE THEY SOLD TO ME. I STILL RESPECT THEM.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 1:35am On Dec 22, 2016
Thawarplay:

Lol

The guy always full of himself.... Can you imagine? Even if you sell up to 30 videos maybe after 6 months @ 2k/1 that's 60k.... Is that up to $600/month you screenshot here. Nigerians Tufia!!!

AT least Venzal already makes people here millionaires even if he asked for 10k each here now from everyone on this thread I know people are willing to reward him more than that

TAH! Go find your mate. Put ur mouth for wetin no concern u. Me release a video and sell 30 in 6 months!?. You guys don't know that no smart person does what wont pay him/her. JUST STOP HELPING ME DO FREE MARKETING.

YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU SCREENSHOTS TO PROVE THIS VIDEO IS ALREADY SOLD OUT?

For your information. It was demand that prompted the video thing....IF anybody can go bact to read some of my particular postS,
I ONCE SAID, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I SELL A VIDEO, IT WILL NOT BE WORTH THE EFFORT OR KNOWLEDGE. BUT DEMAND WAS HIGHER THAN MY "EGO/PRINCIPLE", I HAD TO DO IT.

MOREOVER EVEN DANGOTE WILL ACCEPT A PROFIT OF 1 MILLION NAIRA, SO WHO AM I TO REJECT A MEANS OF MAKING EVEN EXTRA 10K.?

JUST MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

AND, STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE WISE!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 4:38am On Dec 22, 2016
akashi01:

I don't seem to remember, kindly remind me how much Venzal charged you. Did you help him also before he decided to open this thread?

It's your knowledge and it's also your choice what you decide to do with it.
lol
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 4:41am On Dec 22, 2016
beautycrush24:

You guys wicked o
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 4:54am On Dec 22, 2016
This i n c r e d i b l e guy has some attitude sha...been watching you all the while...Mr know all..highest fiver earner grin..the way you reply comments sometimes mehn.....

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by MajikhAli: 5:51am On Dec 22, 2016
Not really cool. Nigga comes across as haughty and conceited. Pally, watch your attitude with peeps. It's everything and this life we were given is a journey. Even if you're being attacked, show some class and empathy. The impression you have created is the reason why folks here are responding negatively. By the way, nobody is a saint but we gotta try. Just my take. Peace on y'all.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 5:55am On Dec 22, 2016
bestspoke:
This i n c r e d i b l e guy has some attitude sha...been watching you all the while...Mr know all..highest fiver earner grin..the way you reply comments sometimes mehn.....

Now I understand d reason behind d screenshots. its just a way of marketing. so people would see how 'lucrative' the business is and rush the video.

well, gud for him if that happens. But I've never seen the details in the custom offer sent. That has to be visible for us to know its just naming service someone paid $180 for. I'm not doubting the possibility though but since he's bent on proving, he should prove everything.

People should know they can make it on their own with free materials from google and YouTube which is where I get all my resources from. I'll buy if I have to but I'll rather buy from another source than to buy it HERE.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 22, 2016
i made an ebook of hw i made $700 in a month, i will gv 10people for just # 2 5 0 0
send me a msg, me i no be i n c r e d i b l e o, im just a hardworking fiuerr boy
0 8 0 3 5 5 3 7 5 2 8

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nofij(m): 6:38am On Dec 22, 2016
fiverrr:
i made an ebook of hw i made $700 in a month, i will gv 10people for just # 2 5 0 0
send me a msg, me i no be i n c r e d i b l e o, im just a hardworking fiuerr boy
0 8 0 3 5 5 3 7 5 2 8
Bros go and have a nice sleep. You all are scammers including that incredible whatever. I just told him to give me a little titbit on how he is doing his naming whatever since I'm a student in the writing niche and writing is time consuming although it is just as lucrative, he was just foaming in the mouth.
Bros, once again goan sleep!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 7:04am On Dec 22, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
You guys wicked o

Hi, sent you a mail. Please check.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 7:07am On Dec 22, 2016
beautycrush24:

Now I understand d reason behind d screenshots. its just a way of marketing. so people would see how 'lucrative' the business is and rush the video.

well, gud for him if that happens. But I've never seen the details in the custom offer sent. That has to be visible for us to know its just naming service someone paid $180 for. I'm not doubting the possibility though but since he's bent on proving, he should prove everything.

People should know they can make it on their own with free materials from google and YouTube which is where I get all my resources from. I'll buy if I have to but I'll rather buy from another source than to buy it HERE.

I NOTICED MY SCREENSHOTS AND POSTS WERE DELETED. I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT THO..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 22, 2016
nofij:

Bros go and have a nice sleep. You all are scammers including that incredible whatever. I just told him to give me a little titbit on how he is doing his naming whatever since I'm a student in the writing niche and writing is time consuming although it is just as lucrative, he was just foaming in the mouth.
Bros, once again goan sleep!!!!!

its 7:03 i never sleep loool
well, you never asked for a nitbit from me dude
im slow to anger and meek, so i wont bite back

well, all i can say is that i have something on whats called VIDEO TESTIMONIALS!!!

And bro, never call me a scammer cus i no scam ANYBODY!!!!!

keep on shouting scam, lemme keep on working and enjoying!!!!!

i know u wee still open mouth and mention me grin grin grin grin grin grin and say " since im working and enjoying, why not giving it for free" ....
so lemme kuku reply before you even ask cool cool cool " if i give u for free, u wont appreciate it, moreover na my idea"

oya lemme go and sleep now
working all thru the night no easy hehehe grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nofij(m): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2016
fiverrr:

its 7:03 i never sleep loool
well, you never asked for a nitbit from me dude
im slow to anger and meek, so i wont bite back

well, all i can say is that i have something on whats called VIDEO TESTIMONIALS!!!

And bro, never call me a scammer cus i no scam ANYBODY!!!!!

keep on shouting scam, lemme keep on working and enjoying!!!!!

i know u wee still open mouth and mention me grin grin grin grin grin grin and say " since im working and enjoying, why not giving it for free" ....
so lemme kuku reply before you even ask cool cool cool " if i give u for free, u wont appreciate it, moreover na my idea"

oya lemme go and sleep now
working all thru the night no easy hehehe grin grin grin grin
Okay. Now let me make it clear to you that anyone you meet on this thread is earning good money on fiverr. Now let me make it clearer; NO ONE NEEDS ANY VIDEO TO SUCCEED. Venzal has given more than enough. Now run along and keep watching your videos to improve on your self acclaimed success.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 22, 2016
nofij:

Okay. Now let me make it clear to you that anyone you meet on this thread is earning good money on fiverr. Now let me make it clearer; NO ONE NEEDS ANY VIDEO TO SUCCEED . Venzal has given more than enough. Now run along and keep watching your videos to improve on your self acclaimed success.

WARRIS DID ONE SAYING?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
abeg who dey sell video
if i reply you again, make malaria catch me for xmas grin
NEXTTTTTTTTT!!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.